Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35743
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2018, 04:29 PM   #16
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
You didnt specify toys for boys in your title so.....

Ive never played with any toys and am kind of interested in a tutorial....Specifically using one to get a woman off.
My bucket list item is having a woman use one on herself while riding me
Butch....I’m a little surprised you’ve not had any women pull out a toy and use it while riding...I generally have several I keep on hand just for this purpose.....and for some guys the sensation of the vibrator while fucking is also pleasurable for him.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 05:41 PM   #17
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Butch....I’m a little surprised you’ve not had any women pull out a toy and use it while riding...I generally have several I keep on hand just for this purpose.....and for some guys the sensation of the vibrator while fucking is also pleasurable for him.
LOL! Crank up the hitachi and watch how fast he comes!
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 08:17 PM   #18
Guest121018
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98

I'm not going to lie. I've tried alot of Fleshlight style toys. Beats the hand. I wear them out quickly and I hobby. Plus I beat the GF's pussy up...

What's your budget? If you want a list I'll provide a 1-5. Lol
Guest121018 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 10:45 PM   #19
Exotic Yazmin DDD
Your sexy Island Delight

User ID: 302883
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Condoms, condoms, condoms on toys!!
Although you didn't specify Toys4Boys, I do have a few as I am building my goody bag, but Id also like to know what toys the gents like to see on the provider during sessions?

I recently did a double with a vet provider and she had a toy DRESSER filled with what seemed like something from every shelf at the adult store! Both "for him" and "for her".
It was Christmas morning all over again!!
Exotic Yazmin DDD is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 12:50 AM   #20
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Top 5?

Go ahead and post your top 5 please. I'm not interested in buying a Sybian. Price point, under $200.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBWC View Post
I'm not going to lie. I've tried alot of Fleshlight style toys. Beats the hand. I wear them out quickly and I hobby. Plus I beat the GF's pussy up...

alaine is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:16 AM   #21
ricky-tx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

When it comes to toys for boys, Doc Johnson brand is best. I love their prostate massagers. Aneros is a good beginners to intermediate toy. Aneros has several models. The Progasm Ice is good but the perineum stimulator needs to be reworked for me. Walking around with the Doc Johnson leaves me gasping at every step.The Aneros is not suitable for that.

Rinsing the rectum before play is paramount. Nobody likes to clean doo-doo off of toys or bedding. A fleet enema drained and filled with lukewarm water works a treat. The most I have had to do was two rinses before play. It will remove any worry and maximize pleasure.

There are just a few rules when it comes to sounding.

1 - use plenty of sterile lube. Reapply as needed.
2 - let gravity do the work. If gravity will not allow the sound in, then it is too big.
3 - Pull the sound out at the same speed that it went in.
4 - Everyone is different. Communication is key. Remember, you own his cock when sounding. Don't damage your new possession.
5 - there are 4 different types of sound sets. Might as well buy them all.

I don't like the Hitachi. Too much of a good thing.
ricky-tx is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:48 AM   #22
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky-tx View Post
When it comes to toys for boys, Doc Johnson brand is best. I love their prostate massagers. Aneros is a good beginners to intermediate toy. Aneros has several models. The Progasm Ice is good but the perineum stimulator needs to be reworked for me. Walking around with the Doc Johnson leaves me gasping at every step.The Aneros is not suitable for that.

Rinsing the rectum before play is paramount. Nobody likes to clean doo-doo off of toys or bedding. A fleet enema drained and filled with lukewarm water works a treat. The most I have had to do was two rinses before play. It will remove any worry and maximize pleasure.

There are just a few rules when it comes to sounding.

1 - use plenty of sterile lube. Reapply as needed.
2 - let gravity do the work. If gravity will not allow the sound in, then it is too big.
3 - Pull the sound out at the same speed that it went in.
4 - Everyone is different. Communication is key. Remember, you own his cock when sounding. Don't damage your new possession.
5 - there are 4 different types of sound sets. Might as well buy them all.

I don't like the Hitachi. Too much of a good thing.
Ok I’m glad someone mentioned the rinse....cause it will absolutely maximize pleasure and everyone will be more comfortable and just be able to relax and enjoy themselves.

And just to add....the sterile lube is good for sounding because it helps prevent uti and bladder infections...

Research research research....

I already orgasm very quick....if I were to use a hitachi omg I bet I would be a minute woman lmao...

Thanks for the creating this thread OP...very interesting topic
Quote:
I'm not going to lie. I've tried alot of Fleshlight style toys. Beats the hand. I wear them out quickly and I hobby.
I’ve got a weird fetish about watching a guy use one of these...I’ve asked many real word guys and why are they so embarrassed?
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:57 AM   #23
ricky-tx
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Toys... I need to pick up a few for the clients that enjoy them.

If you have read my previous post you might understand...I'm a bit of a hygiene freak.... so here goes.

1. Man toys that you have tried and you like?
2. Man toys you are interested in trying?
3. What type of toys work for you?

Big questions....

GUYS: Am I expected to have a variety of NEW toys just in case? Are you open to using Toys that are "sanitized"? Are you open to using condom covered toys? Is it an option to bring your own?

LADIES: Do you keep a stash of NEW toys? What do you clean your toys with? Do you have an autoclave to heat sterilize? Do you cover the toy with a condom?

? Do you request/prefer a client bring their own?
Anal toys. Silicone is impervious. Cleaning with soap and water, dried, then wiped down with alcohol prior to use will kill all bacteria and viruses. No sense in going over the top.

New toys for every session will be expensive and is an unnecessary expense.

Condom covered? If you are paranoid, go for it.

An autoclave will likely destroy the toy. They are expensive too.

All of the STD viruses cannot live outside the body. That is why you cannot catch STDS from a toilet seat.

You could autoclave sounds as they are stainless steel but again soap and water with alcohol is good. Again the autoclave costs $$$$. The urinary tract and urine in a normal healthy person is sterile so there are fewer concerns there. Having said that, wiping with alcohol before a session is a good idea. Don't want to give the guy a UTI. Paper towels are quite sterile.

Amazon has all of what you are looking for.

You can't go wrong with Doc Johnson brand toys. Picking the right harness for you in important. You don't want to fumble around for 10 minutes trying to get it on.

If you want specifics, just ask.

Good luck.

Rich
Old 08-28-2018, 09:15 AM   #24
ricky-tx
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post

I have 3 different kind of prostate massagers....aneros brand for two and the other I can’t remember...the prostate massagers are good for stretching you a bit before pegging ...
The prostate massagers are great for getting him revved up. Having said that, he has to know what to do. Just can't lie there and expect something to happen. He has to put a little effort into it.

Most chastity devices prevent an erection which makes him concentrate on the prostate which makes him want prostate pleasure even more. Deny pleasure in one area, and another area takes over. When the chastity device finally comes off, the orgasm while pegged will be explosive and will likely consume his whole body and mind. A few days later he will be begging for it again.

Pegging is one of those things that gets better every time. I hesitate to say what will happen after about 5 or 6 good pegging sessions. All I can say that it is something wonderful..
Old 08-28-2018, 11:17 PM   #25
jasonray2199
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

I have used toys for many years with the 2 ex wives and it was greatness.
My wife had to have surgery and did not want me to suffer so she said let go get something for you while I am down. So our girl at the Sex store talked me into buying something for me. I got the Apollo™ Alpha Stroker™ Alpha Stroker™ 2 (Vagina). Let me tell you something that thing is awesome. Now that I am single I use it from time to time to keep me going. I have also tried the Ice fleshlight and I personally think the Alpha Stroker 2 is way better because it has like 15 different vibrating settings. They are way cheaper these days. I hope this helps. Have a good night.
jasonray2199 is online now   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:21 PM   #26
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I cringe at the thought of how-many people are doing "sounding" without proper sterile technique training. Guys, make sure if you are wanting to try this, that the provider has been trained and that they have the proper equipment to do a sterilization process (or take your own). Obviously, if the provider is a medical professional, they have been extensively trained.
Ladies that I know of that have(I've read or heard about) proper equipment. these come to mind...Not vouching for their "sterile technique".

Analeese
LINDSEYLACEY
ENURSECARRIE
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:10 AM   #27
mikehammer002001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default fleshlight

Quote:

Had one, enjoyed it but I couldn't last long using it. Came way to soon!
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 08:12 AM   #28
Meatman69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

This reminds me of the tool
Used to remove kidney stones.
Did not give me a boner.
More than uncomfortable.
Nooo thank you.
Meatman69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net