Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2015, 08:19 AM   #16
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by omakase View Post
Damn It Cap't ... quit telling people that DC sucks for the hobby scene. How else are going to lure more ladies to our area? We need a promotional campaign or something to improve our chances here.

Wait a minute ... why are the DC guys chatting in the Dallas forum instead of sharing more information in our own forum?
Dallas = travel there 3-4 times a year
Dallas forum = active
DC, VA, MD forum = sux
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 08:19 AM   #17
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Damn It Cap't ... quit telling people that DC sucks for the hobby scene. How else are going to lure more ladies to our area? We need a promotional campaign or something to improve our chances here.

Wait a minute ... why are the DC guys chatting in the Dallas forum instead of sharing more information in our own forum?
lol, the dc guys are in the texas forums because we know what's good for us.
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 10:15 AM   #18
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

I was offered a job promotion to the Dallas area but I'm glad that I didn't accept it at that time. This was prior to me knowing about the hobby, and I'm afraid that if I accept one now, I will be bankrupt within two years. I'm visiting soon, and just viewing the showcases makes me weak in my knees. The shear quality, and quantity is mind boggling. I truly hope that you guys appreciate what you have at your disposal. We have some, but no where near the caliber of the Dallas area ladies. My hope is that more will venture to the Memphis area.
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:50 AM   #19
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

User ID: 213975
My ECCIE Reviews

If I was a man, I would move to Dallas and promptly go broke. I always heard stories, but it wasn't until I started screening that my eyes really started bugging out of my head! Lol
Charlotte Breeze is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:54 AM   #20
Charlotte Breeze
Account Disabled

User ID: 213975
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

What happened in DC? It's been a little over a year since I last went, but was planning on going back in May because I always get a ton of doubles requests there. Don't tell me it's changed that much?? :-(
Charlotte Breeze is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:14 PM   #21
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big boi terry View Post
I was offered a job promotion to the Dallas area but I'm glad that I didn't accept it at that time. This was prior to me knowing about the hobby, and I'm afraid that if I accept one now, I will be bankrupt within two years. I'm visiting soon, and just viewing the showcases makes me weak in my knees. The shear quality, and quantity is mind boggling. I truly hope that you guys appreciate what you have at your disposal. We have some, but no where near the caliber of the Dallas area ladies. My hope is that more will venture to the Memphis area.
I would take a job in Dallas and go broke happy.. Lol
For me, I had 1 job offer that was pay cut. Maybe good thing for me to still have money.

But 2 ladies that make me miss Dallas not only have looks and skill,,,, they also have really cool character (if acting, very convincing act).

I have gone over board one time and met 3 ladies in 1 day when in Dallas. It was the hardest thing I ever did as hobby. Not physically but mentally, choosing right 3 ladies.

In DC area, choosing is much easier since you get good one once awhile .. lol
By the way, if there is any dc ladies reading this, I am just talking in my own taste of looks, skill and character. There are pretty providers in dc but just not my type or rates(over $$$$$$ range) are too high for me.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:04 PM   #22
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
I would take a job in Dallas and go broke happy.. Lol
For me, I had 1 job offer that was pay cut. Maybe good thing for me to still have money.

But 2 ladies that make me miss Dallas not only have looks and skill,,,, they also have really cool character (if acting, very convincing act).

I have gone over board one time and met 3 ladies in 1 day when in Dallas. It was the hardest thing I ever did as hobby. Not physically but mentally, choosing right 3 ladies.

In DC area, choosing is much easier since you get good one once awhile .. lol
By the way, if there is any dc ladies reading this, I am just talking in my own taste of looks, skill and character. There are pretty providers in dc but just not my type or rates(over $$$$$$ range) are too high for me.
I understand your going overboard lol, I know that I'm DEFINITELY visiting 2, they know who they are lol, but could possibly visit up to 5, but I don't know, I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy the two that I may just repeat with them lol. Most of the providers that I've contacted have been very pleasant, but a few not so much. I don't care if providers have their preferences, but no need for rudeness.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:09 PM   #23
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by big boi terry View Post
I don't care if providers have their preferences, but no need for rudeness.
Could not agree more. We're all human.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 01:50 PM   #24
big boi terry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Could not agree more. We're all human.

Now, THIS is exactly what I'm talking about, profile pics that makes a man glad that he's a man lol. I'm serious Dallas hobbyists, you guys are truly in heaven. Providers, and I mean gorgeous women of every size, age group, and nationally, it's just to much lol.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:07 PM   #25
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Breeze View Post
What happened in DC? It's been a little over a year since I last went, but was planning on going back in May because I always get a ton of doubles requests there. Don't tell me it's changed that much?? :-(
If I'm reading right it seems his thing is even though there's often a shit ton of ladies visiting the DC-NoVA-MD area and it also being plentiful with great local ladies *coughs coughs lol* there seems to still be a shortage in whatever his physical tastes are (and/or they're outside of his ideal price range).
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:54 PM   #26
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
If I'm reading right it seems his thing is even though there's often a shit ton of ladies visiting the DC-NoVA-MD area and it also being plentiful with great local ladies *coughs coughs lol* there seems to still be a shortage in whatever his physical tastes are (and/or they're outside of his ideal price range).
I am guessing your post is directed to me since I am the only one talked about price range.
No I cannot afford someone $$$$$$+ per hr. When I rate ladies high, they are definitely worth more than my cost. There are ladies dc area I think worth more than what they ask and those are once put smile on my face when I am leaving and not think abt $ I spent. But not all of them are like that (any where). From my experiences and reviews, there are more ladies in dc I walk away thinking $. In Dfw only 1 I felt that.. Sorry if I offend any with this but this is me, my money. I don't make $$$$$$ per hr so I guess my expectation maybe higher than those who makes $$$$$$ per hr. Last post abt $$s.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:59 PM   #27
RodTidweLL
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Hi Mocha, I said the same thing, I think my last post was shilly with all the names, so it may have gotten pulled.

Yea DC has tons of amazing ladies, finances being infinite a guy still couldn't possibly see them all.
RodTidweLL is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 04:01 PM   #28
RodTidweLL
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Breeze View Post
And what up Charlie, with all these familiar handles its like I'm not on timeout anymore.
RodTidweLL is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 04:50 PM   #29
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCroakers View Post
Eng, I can relate, its absolutely pathetic here in the DC area.
What- maybe outpriced but with all those high paid govt emplyees and pols in DC fuckin g the dog day and night? No hot supply?

But I agree. That's why I moved from Southern CA to Dallas. Probably the same- everyone is living high and no supply.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 04:28 PM   #30
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
What- maybe outpriced but with all those high paid govt emplyees and pols in DC fuckin g the dog day and night? No hot supply?

But I agree. That's why I moved from Southern CA to Dallas. Probably the same- everyone is living high and no supply.
There are high-end provider from all over (including international). There are providers who are reasonable ($$$-$$$$$)., but local provider quality just not there in DC area (this is not just from me but others who post in other forum in DC area). If there are many quality providers in DC, I bet there will be more post in DC forum of eccie.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women