Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2016, 06:36 PM   #16
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

ya just never know who's going to show up at a Clinton rally ..huh?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 08:13 PM   #17
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
gfejunkie do some research the current Taliban were supported by the United States when they were fighting the soviets. I did a couple of tours of afghanistan- the current regime is one of the most corrupt goats in the world- the whole country is a shithole.
Many cities run by Democrats in the United States are shitholes, too.

They also have plenty of corruption.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 09:02 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
gfejunkie do some research the current Taliban were supported by the United States when they were fighting the soviets. I did a couple of tours of afghanistan- the current regime is one of the most corrupt goats in the world- the whole country is a shithole.
You're a fraud, lick dick.

Three weeks ago you bragged about being in the First Gulf War, but when challenged on the issue of serving in Afghanistan, you made no reply, lick dick. Now, lick dick, your lying ass is claiming you served in Afghanistan when your lying ass didn't address that issue three weeks ago.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 09:21 PM   #19
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Many cities run by Democrats in the United States are shitholes, too.

They also have plenty of corruption.
I agree, but it can be said the same about republicans- I have not been happy with either party over the years- they both been equally disruptive.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 09:25 PM   #20
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a fraud, lick dick.

Three weeks ago you bragged about being in the First Gulf War, but when challenged on the issue of serving in Afghanistan, you made no reply, lick dick. Now, lick dick, your lying ass is claiming you served in Afghanistan when your lying ass didn't address that issue three weeks ago.
I don't recall being challenged on that question sir. For the record I believe we have been too long and Barry doesn't have a good exit plan. I think we are there specifically to have access to Afghanistan's vast untapped resources.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 11:18 PM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

And an idiot. Probably a stolen valor idiot too.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 11:26 PM   #22
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The father is too!

She's looking like an early Fall pumpkin!
That's the colors she should be wearing about now in Fort Leavenworth !!! The bitch !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 11:32 PM   #23
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Was he sitting in the LGBT section? This is unbelievable!

That Piece of Shit should be ashamed to show his face in public! He should be mourning his son's 49 victims and forced to make restitution for the rest of his life! Instead, he goes to a hildebeest rally and sits grinning in the back behind the candidate, where the people are carefully screened and selected by her political handlers for maximum appeal because they are backdrops to the camera? Of course he was invited! The question is why?
Because the lyin liberals that can't even utter the words " Muslim terrorist " want to do an " EKIM " and put their tongues so far up the muzzies asses that the muzzies will never have to brush their ONE tooth ! assup and EKIM look upon odummer's pledge to bring in 10,000 Syrian refugees a month, and shrilLIARy's pledge to go even higher than that, as a " business opportunity " for them down at the 'holes to be able to keep their welfare AND to pick MORE dingleberries WITH THEIR ONE TOOTH ! EKIM and assup can pitch their " plan" to odummer and shilLIARy as being " Dentists " for the refugees like they claim to operate " therapeutic spas " !!!
Old 08-09-2016, 11:40 PM   #24
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
And an idiot. Probably a stolen valor idiot too.
Yep. He was damn sure quick to throw out a " military background / C.V. " when most REAL vets are " silent professionals " . And a lying liberal that's paid by SORO's that show's up to spam a political forum right before the conventions and claim's to have been a " conservative " whilst bashing EVERYTHING conservative reads to me as A LYING POS. In everything he posts.
Old 08-09-2016, 11:47 PM   #25
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Last time I checked it was the son who committed the crime and not the father. This is far different from a crowd soaring racial epithahs. Give me a legitimate reason why the father should be punished for the crime committed by the son?
If you are defending that asshole for attending hildebeest's rally then you are a bigger piece of shit than he is! He should be ashamed and in hiding for what his son did! For the rest of his fucking life! His son murdered 49 Americans! And he did it in the name of ISIS! Just two months ago! The father should feel ten thousand times more shame than he would if his daughter had dated an infidel!

And you actually welcome the mass murdering terrorist's father to a hildebeest rally??? Why didn't you put him on stage at the DNC, you fucking morally dead piece of shit!!!

Quote:
You are very delusional why should he be still mourning the actions of what a grown man committed? If his son raped 5 women should the father be apologizing every single day for his son's actions?
Yes, he should be wearing sackcloth and forced to walk on his knees in the town square for the rest of his life - unless/until the relatives and friends of all 49 of his son's victims forgive him!

Any more questions, fuckhead???
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 11:57 PM   #26
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are very delusional why should he be still mourning the actions of what a grown man committed? If his son raped 5 women should the father be apologizing every single day for his son's actions? Speaking of mourning the first thing Trump did was give praise to himself and beat on his chest own how right he was- what a douchebag.
Wail hail, Lubed Wide-Ay-US ! Reckon it's ok for shrilLIARy to " defend " her husband fer SEXUALLY ASSULTING all of those women that he did as Governor of Arkansas and as President, bein as they're dumbascraps and the Clinton's. Now ain't THAT all right, Lubed Wide-ass !! But maybe when all of those muzzie that odummer is bring in at 10,000 a month and shrilLIARy plans on bring in EVEN more with piss poor screening, YOU can put a few HUNDRED up at YOUR house, right Lubed Wide-Ass !!! Think of all of those dingleberries that YOU can pick then !
Old 08-09-2016, 11:58 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Hildebeest, et al, denied knowing that Mateen was present in the audience or inviting him, but Mateen says he is a hildebeest minion and that he was invited.

Quote:
“This individual wasn't invited as a guest and the campaign was unaware of his attendance until after the event." Team hildebeest

Fascinating how hildebeest can't even vet her own guest list but expects voters to believe that she can vet 65,000 Syrian refugees.

Quote:
I don't recall being challenged on that question sir. For the record I believe we have been too long and Barry doesn't have a good exit plan. I think we are there specifically to have access to Afghanistan's vast untapped resources.
You're a fraud, Lubed Wide-ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 12:12 AM   #28
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Fascinating how hildebeest can't even vet her own guest list but expects voters to believe that she can vet 65,000 Syrian refugees.
+1
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 07:14 AM   #29
gnadfly
Account Disabled

This story got almost zero traction in the MSM. Trumps "2nd Amendment" comment got all the headlines yesterday and it's carrying into today.

Ridiculous.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 07:28 AM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Trump loves the headlines. Kept him from spending any money.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women