Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #16
coffeelover351
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
To try and get to the bottom of this, we need to know what "triggered" this two years ago.
I don't do clubbing or bars (I don't drink at all) and It seemed I had to behave in a certain way to get a woman or I had to meet her at the exact same point in her life where she is so horny and can't held it no more and needs someone to give her a relief. The chances of either of those two happeneing are rare.
And I have been lurking for a while and well gave it a shot once. It was simple. My first provider experience was nice she wasn't bitchy or anything (of course y would she be). I felt weak for doing that but it was very convenient and simple and fast. And that formed a habbit and here I am a seasoned hobbyst.
For me , I can not get some as soon as I am horny. I have to work for it for sometime and then it may or may not happen. And I don't seem to have patience.
coffeelover351 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:21 PM   #17
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Believe it or not, I'm not good with guys in the civie world either, but I still have the social skills to go through the motions. Actually, the only action I get is with hobbyists, and I kind of prefer it that way...no drama.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #18
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

Try dating sites or chatlines.

I'm pretty much always horny so I basically hit on chicks everywhere I go. Starbucks, restaurants, gas station, academy, mall, church, hospital, sporting events, my neighbors, my coworkers....
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #19
coffeelover351
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Discretion View Post
Try dating sites or chatlines.

I'm pretty much always horny so I basically hit on chicks everywhere I go. Starbucks, restaurants, gas station, academy, mall, church, hospital, sporting events, my neighbors, my coworkers....
The church thing gotta be something.
As ironic as it sounds I go to a church every sunday (I am a member actually) . And I try hard not to hit on a lady at church because if it didn't work out, I don't want to see her again and feel awkward and I really like going to my church.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:01 PM   #20
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeelover351 View Post
The church thing gotta be something.
As ironic as it sounds I go to a church every sunday (I am a member actually) . And I try hard not to hit on a lady at church because if it didn't work out, I don't want to see her again and feel awkward and I really like going to my church.
Church is actually one of the easiest places I've scored. They already think of you as "safe", so half the battle of a pick-up is done. Sure, you'll have to go out with her a few times and try to end the whole thing amiably, but other than that it's pretty easy. Only problem is most single ladies going to church are looking for a husband, not a fuck- buddy. Your church probably puts together singles events too... Talk about cock-assists.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #21
coffeelover351
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
Church is actually one of the easiest places I've scored. They already think of you as "safe", so half the battle of a pick-up is done. Sure, you'll have to go out with her a few times and try to end the whole thing amiably, but other than that it's pretty easy. Only problem is most single ladies going to church are looking for a husband, not a fuck- buddy. Your church probably puts together singles events too... Talk about cock-assists.
That will be a challenge. No matter how it ends, it is bound to end ugly.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #22
BettyWow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 110999
My ECCIE Reviews

You know what they say ” if it flys floats or fucks its cheaper to rent it”. regular relationships are expensive on the needs and women want & expect more
Chicks dig confidence, unless you got a total bum deal in the looks department. Or nice Cologne and tequila, proven panty removers...a lil free coochy, past that were just a bunch of opinions UN solicited!
BettyWow is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #23
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Game

Picking up civilian girls is considerably more of a challenge than setting up a session, but a very few number of guys are "naturals".

When you set up a session, you are merely executing a business transaction. The girl wants your money and that is the only "hook".

Picking up a civilian girl requires more work, much more finesse and being able to pick up on subtle clues.

With civilian girls you are the "hook", but often you need to develop value in her eyes which she may not see initially.

For the most part, girls are shy and timid creatures that must be approached gently, but they usually want to be approached.

Personally, I think just approaching a strange girl is the biggest hurdle, but once you cross that invisible barrier you still need to develop comfort and then seal the deal.

As I see it, nothing happens unless I initiate it and then I must cultivate it. The girl will generally be passive at first until you awaken the passion in her if she has any. Girls are moody creatures.

There are a number of good books on the art of picking up girls, but it requires practice, courage, humor and being able to deal with rejection.

. . . You just need to develop your game, all the time and everywhere!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #24
Kung Fu
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I could tell you the secret to getting any woman you want but then I'd have to kill you.
Kung Fu is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:54 PM   #25
coffeelover351
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Fu View Post
I could tell you the secret to getting any woman you want but then I'd have to kill you.
Do tell and do kill (it's a matter of time anyways. I will use the tip in heaven). I would rather know and die and not- not know and die.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #26
BettyWow
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Tequila, fuck finesse....jk Miki
Old 08-04-2012, 10:18 PM   #27
BettyWow
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Or.act like you don't want her, that drives us insane
Old 08-04-2012, 10:21 PM   #28
starflash
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Do tell and do kill (it's a matter of time anyways. I will use the tip in heaven). I would rather know and die and not- not know and die.
Damn, Coffeelover..........sounds like you really have OD'ed on caffeine......Look, this stuff isn't that serious. You approach, and they show interest........or they don't. If not, move on. It's just like selling insurance, the more calls you make, the more you sell..........As for the church thing, the answer there is go to a different church of your denomination and that will remove any worry about life for you after a deal goes down......Or go to a church of an entirely different denomination. That way your conscience is totally clean, and you broaden your horizons at the same time. For example, a friend took me to a Jewish Community Center (I was raised a good....well sorta....Catholic boy), and while there (and I went back several times) I met some of the hottest, and horniest women I have ever known.........Lighten up, show some confidence, and you're going to shocked at how easy.......and natural...... the whole process is. And as Fast Gunn pointed out in his post, there are numerous cues that are occurring during the early part of this. Learn them well (by reading, and watching, and asking others) and you're set for smiles...........
starflash is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:30 AM   #29
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I guess the topic belongs here. But Does it take more courage to ask a girl out in real world than to ask a provider for an hour "date"?. I seem to be a little reserved when trying to ask a girl out , but no reservation to call a provider for a "date"?
am I getting spoiled or it is just easier ?

Most of the advice offered within this thread is way off base. The more a guy buys pussy, the more they become out of sync with what a real woman wants. I would suggest if you want to find ways to approach women where there is no fee involved, don’t listen to any guy who has a hobby handle.

Acting like a drunk, pussy fiending, asshole will only cause you to alienate yourself more. Don't play the BS games many have suggested. This is not high school and REAL women dont find that shit to be cute at all.

Be sincere, be kind, be funny, be confident and don’t even think about sex right away.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:19 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
Be sincere,
be kind,
be funny,
be confident
and don’t even think about sex right away.
See, Brooke, here you go being "female-like" again .....

How can a guy

"Be sincere" and "don't even think about sex right away" at the same time?

It's either-or, but not both.

Let me change it for you ...

"and don’t even let her know you are thinking about sex right away"

One major hurdle to overcome is that women are thinking about "bonding" and men are thinking about .. err... sexing. Many women take the "sexing" approach by men as a sign that they are engaged in "pre-bonding" and men take the "bonding" approach of the women as they want to "sex."

And Brooke describes it clearly......in different words.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women