Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #16
Bowden
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostdollar View Post
i think todd has a good idea here....what could it hurt??
Yes it is a very good ideal but I'm afraid it would be near impossible to implement and keep working smoothly.

I understand Todds pain about short notice. I tend to be rather impulsive and spur of the moment myself at times. But I do get lucky now and then. I always have my best luck scheduling in advance. I have never used one but I think a service would probably be better for short notice than independants.
Bowden is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:32 PM   #17
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

So you are all talking about a Community Calendar in essence.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:36 PM   #18
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I have been on both sides of this dilemma. Can't setup an appointment, then having 3 to 6 providers calling me back or pm me for an appointment. I usually just shrugged it off. Also I do see Jezz's point on this. For you know the provider is busy on the moment then calls back when she is free. 2 - 3 hour notice could be a tight squeeze for some providers taking care of other appointments.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:10 AM   #19
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

I'm not sure, if this is a co-ed queston or not but you might want to post your question in an area where the mods can respond.

It seems the market has changed to "Are you available in 20 minutes."

Realistically, it is impossible to do that, if she is a good provider.

Maybe next time, check early in the AM and say something like "I might have some time available later in the day and I was wondering what your day looks like! If you have already been screened, then it should be easy.

BTW, h*m*2 has a redzone now for last minute availability!
Sincerely,
Velvet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:48 AM   #20
textodd11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetVelvetSAT View Post
Maybe next time, check early in the AM and say something like "I might have some time available later in the day and I was wondering what your day looks like! If you have already been screened, then it should be easy.
That's what I usually do. Call before 9 AM and say something like, "what's your schedule look like today?" Most times, I don't get a reply at all. I'd love to be able to schedule further in advance but unfortunately, that's just not in the cards for me.

Thanks for the info on the other site! I didn't know about that and I'll definitely check it out next time.
textodd11 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #21
Crispy1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Cool

That's part of the Thrill of this Hunting for the next Provider seeing who you Hook Up with this time & seeing who you'll catch next time well atleast for me it is since I only have a day or two every week to play.
Crispy1969 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:16 AM   #22
textodd11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispy1969 View Post
That's part of the Thrill of this Hunting for the next Provider seeing who you Hook Up with this time & seeing who you'll catch next time well atleast for me it is since I only have a day or two every week to play.

I agree Crispy, but when the answer is "Mr. Right Hand", the thrill is like the kiddie rollercoaster at Playland Park.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:50 AM   #23
lemontrees
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1548

It is a real challenge, some days.

Plan ahead, Put an ISO out in the ISO foroum. ASk which ladies are USUALLY available with short notice. There may be more than you realize. THEN check these ladies out to see which might be to your liking. Contact them, explaining your situation. GET ALL SCREENING OUT OF THE WAY. Then keep a list of these ladies handy. When you see you have free time, give them a call, naturally with as much lead tiem as possible. TELL THEM if it is ok to call you back any time or just within specific ranges. And tellthem i f you havent heard back within a set amount of time, you will move on.

But it is unreasonable for you to expect a lady that has not screened you already to screen you and then get an appointment in a short period of time. I just does not work that way.

Best of luck!

LT
lemontrees is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:42 PM   #24
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

Just saw that Home2 has a daily Ad forum in the red zone area, looks like an excellent idea.
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:39 PM   #25
BritishBabe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13438
My ECCIE Reviews

Would be nice if you'd call me.....I'm available!!!!! xxxx
BritishBabe is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:41 AM   #26
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

"BTW, h*m*2 has a redzone now for last minute availability!
Sincerely,"

That's a good idea. Another potential idea.

A while back, when we were using still using Delphi Forums (I miss redsnake), things hadnt really congealed on sites like this. But, we did have email, cheaper cel phones. Providers I was seeing back then (these were the Current ad days), I would give my cel #, email addy to, saying, "call me with surprises, last minute cancels, UTR doubles opportunities.

There grew to be a core of 2-3 regulars that would call or email with UTR surprises and "I have some time I know your needs" excellently priced opportunities.

I am pretty sure that some of these calls/emails were make the rent situations--maybe even make the room rent situations.

But I liked it and it worked for me. One lady in particular (Angie, brunette about 27 circa 2001) worked for several agencies and on her own there are people here who would remember her. Gray eyes, wore a leather jacket with nothing underneath & jeans a lot.

Angie might call me after setting up in a room (after getting a break from vanilla life @ mom's house) @ 3:00am "Hi, out with the girls tonight and crashing @ X motel Room 222. Have a hotty GF with me that I would like to have an excuse to play with so come by if you can"

I'm asleep @ 3:00 am, and I would get VM in the morning, see if I could clear things. Then if I had the time--often I would hit X motel, see Angie. I'm sure that I saw more of Angie, and I KNOW that Angie lined up some amazing UTR surprises for me under this arrangement. Unfortunately, Angie needed to take a little time out for 2--10 years on a strange misunderstanding burglary thing.

Here, I have had two providers solicit me through pm's. The solicitations were welcomed and I acted upon one when things were right.

My suggestion. Providers, check to see if its ok, then, send similar solicitations, to me at least if not more guys. These are discrete solicitations, last minute cancellations/availabilities, super UTR opportunities; maybe special pricing to fill some availability that you are not comfortable holding out for general public (I am not cheap--but sometimes if I know a regular is hurting business wise--I can squeeze wallet/schedule a little more than planned.

Essentially, its extremely targeted marketing to the right market with last minute availability etc to maximize revenue--kind of like Captain Kirk and Big Deal on the priceline.com commercials.

Just a marketing ideal to throw out there.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:22 PM   #27
textodd11
Valued Poster

I agree, I have no problem with ladies contacting me via PM on here with last minute availability. Unfortunately, I can't always get awya from the office but it might work out once in a while.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:23 AM   #28
SAKnight1982
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

i wish everyone had an iphone like me where you could check your messages often here. I am in the same boat. Its hard for me to plan appointments days in advance. The review section is your friend if u want to venture into backpage for those last min appts. I myself found it easier to create a spreadsheet viewable on my iphone that i made with providers #s i have seen, last min providers, to do list providers, and private booty call #s of ladies who are my private providers. Good to be organized for the last min decision making.

P.s. cant wait to meet naughty jezabelle in the SA
SAKnight1982 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:48 PM   #29
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

TXTodd...unfortunately, what WVelvet said is true. The more "pop"ular ladies are usually booked in advance, and quite a few of them start early in the day...9a or even earlier. With that being the case...and if she happens to be busy with back-to-back appointments...she may not be able to reply for several hours.

Also, please remember, unless you are a regular of a provider and have given approval to save your number, many of us do not save contact numbers...as a security precaution. If you call, do not assume we know who's calling. And, if you don't leave your number along with your name, or a timeframe for us to return your call...how are we supposed to know who and when we are to call?

Also, maybe your short list doesn't include the ladies (like Phoebe just mentioned) who would love for their phone to ring off the hook. Why a provider doesn't reply to email or pm's...can't answer that, unless they have limited computer access, but they should note that on their ads.

I honestly don't think having a last minute forum would change anything. Think about it...how long will they be available, and once they set an appointment...they now become unavailable...and if you happen to call when a particular provider is unavailable...you're back to square one! (lol) And, I'm certain you're not going to call just any provider.

My advice is...post an ISO asking for names of providers who offer last minute appointments. This way, you have a list when plan A doesn't work out.

Btw...with all due respect to you SAKnight, not trying to be disrespectful, but having that spreadsheet on your iphone is a major security risk. You hear all the time about SO's finding information from phones that are not dedicated hobby phones. And, even if you're single, it is not a good idea to keep all that information on a personal phone...imho.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:29 PM   #30
Naughty_Jezabelle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3716
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKnight1982 View Post
P.s. cant wait to meet naughty jezabelle in the SA
Well thank you Sa Knight, I will be looking forward to that phone call.

I agree with Nikki, I don't save number unless 1) they asked me too or 2) I have seen them several times. The last thing I need is something to happen to my phone and it get used against me. ON top of that, I dont save the numbers with actual names. I use something that i will remember IE: maybe they had a tattoo that I remember, thats what I will save. Or their occupation. That helps with security along with memory. I am HORRIBLE with names. I never forget a face but if I have only seen you one 4 months ago, and you call and say "hey its John, remember me?" You are more than likely gonna get a smart ass answer back like "Absolutely, cause I have only given one guy named JOhn a bbbj in my life" (while that may be smart ass, its a pretty funny answer if you think about it) Sorry I got distracted from the point. Quick hurry someone come give me a spanking to get me more focused LOL

I think that a thread asking who are the short notice providers are may be a helpful tool in last minute planning.
Naughty_Jezabelle is offline   Quote