Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60489
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41901
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2016, 04:51 PM   #16
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

All Fat men don't stink like ass lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 06:09 PM   #17
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Sounds like by you replying to his add You got yourself into a shitty situation.
Lesson learned. Move forward
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 06:09 PM   #18
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Some days are simply better than others.
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 08:07 PM   #19
Guest030521
Account Disabled

User ID: 6450
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had awesome sessions with other gentlemen that are like the gentlemen that reviewed me. Had great times. The whole thing is you don't continue to do something when someone is trying to let you know it's not comfortable. I had no problem with the activities just the positions. I enjoy all men of all races and sizes. Just dont like men who like to degrade women.
Guest030521 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 03:56 AM   #20
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Six of the client's 27 reviews have been no's. Seems he's having problems finding what he's looking for. But as no recommendations go, this one was pretty mild.

Not sure I would have wrote it or responded to it.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 04:27 AM   #21
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well Anastasia, here's how my session went with you about 8-10 years ago...Don't remember if I 'No'd you on ASPD back then.

Had to ask you to lose the fucking bubblegum you were chewing still after we started...Had to ask you to turn the TV off (had to ask to turn the volume down at the beginning) because your attention was still on it, not me...I looked up while eating your pussy because you were such a dead fish and you had one of your hands cupped toward you examining your nails...And the 'Coup de gras' to the session - after I had enough of your lack of inspiration, you fired up a fucking (edit By Namssa) and went to rambling about your hood rat homeboys who were playing semi-pro football!! (what a joke, semi-pro ballers)

Aw, good times and fond memories!

Maybe I should see you again and give you a 2nd chance?....No thanks, I'll pass.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 05:22 AM   #22
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like Man Slut's avatar...
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:20 AM   #23
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Well Anastasia, here's how my session went with you about 8-10 years ago...Don't remember if I 'No'd you on ASPD back then.

Had to ask you to lose the fucking bubblegum you were chewing still after we started...Had to ask you to turn the TV off (had to ask to turn the volume down at the beginning) because your attention was still on it, not me...I looked up while eating your pussy because you were such a dead fish and you had one of your hands cupped toward you examining your nails...And the 'Coup de gras' to the session - after I had enough of your lack of inspiration, you fired up a fucking(edit by Namssa) and went to rambling about your hood rat homeboys who were playing semi-pro football!! (what a joke, semi-pro ballers)

Aw, good times and fond memories!

Maybe I should see you again and give you a 2nd chance?....No thanks, I'll pass.
8-10 years ago she was fresh on the scene and probably didn't give a fuck about a "career" in peddling flesh. She probably had aspirations of doing this until she got enough cash to get out or until one of her then suitors stepped up to the plate and made her a married woman/kept woman.

I'm no white knight. Never seen her and probably won't because she's too far away from me. However, were distance not a factor, I'm betting her sessions now don't resemble anything like the one you had.

If I were her and I gave two shits about your opinion, I'd offer you a one time freebie and proceed to make you regret ever opening up your mouth about a session that happened nearly a decade ago. But hey, I'm sure you're the exact same person you were in your early 20s (assuming you're at least in your thirties now).
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:26 AM   #24
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking View Post

I'm no white knight.
Oh? Walks and sounds like a duck...
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 09:12 AM   #25
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

I'm a big boy and I have always had a great time with Ana. She's become a "go to" of mines because she is dependable and reliable. Her IOP has been great and I "constantly" enlist her services. I am not a "regular" type of guy, however, I have become a regular of Ana's.

Take it how you want...

EDIT: Just read the review, it wasn't bad at all, I just think Ana possibly bit off a little more than she could chew (no pun intended, lmao!)
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 02:26 PM   #26
Guest030521
Account Disabled

User ID: 6450
My ECCIE Reviews

As far as me lighting anything up that's illegal, you manslut have the wrong person. If I ever did anything recreational it sure as hell would not be done in front of a client. Some things are meant to be kept private.
Guest030521 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 04:56 PM   #27
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking View Post
If I were her and I gave two shits about your opinion, I'd offer you a one time freebie and proceed to make you regret ever opening up your mouth about a session that happened nearly a decade ago. But hey, I'm sure you're the exact same person you were in your early 20s (assuming you're at least in your thirties now).
Looks like I missed out on another freebie, it appears "I have the wrong woman". :-( But, I'm forced to look on the bright side, I don't have to regret ever opening my mouth about something that happened nearly a decade ago.

Sidenote to the OP: That was what made it so memorable, because of the legality of it on top of what I went there to see you for. Suppose I was LE and I busted you on a you know what charge and we searched your stuff? It was beyond stupid, to me, and unprofessional, but it was you and nearly a decade ago..You were young...Thanks for not giving "two shits about your opinion" (his words, not your's)...Lol...My advice to you on what I wrote and any future 'No' reviews, learn to Ignore, Ignore, Ignore!!!

Now to quote the Great Dirk Nowitski, "Shut it down! Let's go home!"
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 07:11 PM   #28
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia View Post
It may be only the second in my lustrous career in the hobby. Does it matter to me? No not really. But I do want to say that you cant honestly expect a lady to be excited to do things that are not to her liking. I.e. head over the bed giving you TUMA when I cant fucking breathe. As well as trying to force your cock down my fucking throat and trying to force me to do something that is WELL DOCUTMENTED that I DONT SWALLOW.

So I will gladly accept this no review knowing that the reviewer was rather forceful more to my liking. Now i have done what was requested to many with the utmost enthusiasm. But when you are a heavy gentlemen and want to basically smother me with your ass that is not at all acceptable and when trying to breathe you the reviewer just pressed harder. i am not into those sessions where you feel that you are allowed to act that way.

But to all of you gentlemen that are truly gentlemen, I always give me best and all know that i am very accommodating. Within reason. Just check the other 170+ YES reviews. But the ladies reading this, the reviewer basically wants to be very degrading to you and has no feeling towards whether you want to do something or not. Proceed with caution.

Smooches
Anastasia
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhot11 View Post
I need 30 minutes of nonstop TUMA and BBBJ.

Outcall in plano. PM me fast.

You must be a réal pro at TUMA
In his reply to the review
Well not a very bad experience because some activities were good. in fact I was in two minds on weather to write a no review or not.

But then I find it annoying that providers will respond to an ISO when they know that they don't provide an activity which is clearly asked for.

I couldn't help to notice...Some inconcistances...

nonstop tuma & bbbj Doesn't =smother me with your ass , force your cock down my fucking throat

Maybe the ISO should have been i need a provider that can do intense smoothering forceful tuma and troat fucking

As it wasn't what he clearly asked...Largely different
Victoriajolie is online now   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 05:55 AM   #29
tortpicker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I think those of us that have seen you know how you really are. That guy must have really treated you wrong. Sorry that happened to you. You were an absolute sweetheart to me, and all the yes reviews speak for themselves!
tortpicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 06:50 AM   #30
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyAnastasia View Post
... If I ever did anything recreational it sure as hell would not be done in front of a client. Some things are meant to be kept private.
Oh my, the things we could say...
JustCause is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women