Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2016, 08:12 AM   #16
tortpicker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Tattoos

I used say they were trashy but as I've gotten older I kind of find them hot. A hot lady is hot no matter what she has on her body....

QUOTE=brooklyn25;1058982783]Do guys like tattooed providers or is it a turn off?

I'm a new provider and give massages. I'm wondering if its a turn on or turn off for a woman to have a lot of tattoos? Does it hurt or help?[/QUOTE]
tortpicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:25 AM   #17
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyn25 View Post
Do guys like tattooed providers or is it a turn off?

I'm a new provider and give massages. I'm wondering if its a turn on or turn off for a woman to have a lot of tattoos? Does it hurt or help?
OP, I would say that large distracting tattoos for me are very off-putting, but when the girl who has the tats is a nice, sweet girl, I'm easily won over. So for me, it's not only about the tats, it's about the stigma that comes with the tats. Question, are you a full service provider or are you massage only?
Recurve Jones is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:57 AM   #18
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

You're adorable Brooklyn and I love the Rockabilly vibe you have going on. Since I'm assuming you're not going to get a body's worth of tattoos removed just for the purpose of being a provider, your only option is to own and work your aesthetic as best you can. Every provider isn't going to appeal to every client and the point of marketing is to attract and engage those who you'd be compatible with and who appreciate you as you are.

There is a plethora of alternative companions who don't have a mainstream look and are still doing well. Whether it be tattoos, gauges, and other body modifications, or different hairstyles, textures, colors etc there will be enough people who find a particular look attractive. Check out Roxanne Dupri, who markets herself as "Your Edgy Minx." She has lots of body art plus lime and seafoam green hair!
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 01:41 PM   #19
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Very well said, Lena, and fantastic advice.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 02:43 PM   #20
lupegarland
Premium Access

Encounters: 287

Aprill,Jada Wish and Stormy Staxx
lupegarland is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 08:40 AM   #21
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
Very well said, Lena, and fantastic advice.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 11:09 AM   #22
ilovebbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

If they are tastefully done. I like the ink. Thank god her rates are out of my budget or else I would see her 3 times a week.

Stormy Staxxx

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=156583
ilovebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 01:09 PM   #23
Cornelius
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I love good ink. Done right, tattoos can accentuate a woman's body like nothing else. That being said, home made, cheap, poorly done, prison tats can made a girl appear cheap or ghetto.
Cornelius is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 05:26 PM   #24
Highballz
Gaining Momentum

A good tattoo on a sexy woman is hot to me. A good tattoo on the Walmart checkout lady............. not so much. Bad tattoos aren't a deal breaker as long as its not an ex's name.
Highballz is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 09:41 PM   #25
Roy Wally
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I respect each person's opinion of tattoos and their choice to have them or not.
That having been said, I don't find them sexy or attractive at all. Why paint over your beautiful skin with permanent drawings? So you're 28 years old and you look cool with that crown or tramp stamp or whatever the hell you decide to go with. Come 50 or 60 years of age that shit's going to be showing its age and so will you.
Like it or not, there will always be a stigma for somebody with tattoos.
Tattoos used to be a symbol of individuality, but the fact that so many people have them now, has made them very un-exclusive.
Roy Wally is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 09:27 AM   #26
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Don't care for them.

Does it stop me from seeing hotties with them, not in the slightest. Easily half the women I see/seen have them.

And as it's been said. Getting one reflecting a SO - it's a time bomb !

Making it to your late 50's, early 60's. Need a new paint job so now what ?
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 04:06 PM   #27
mdooos
BANNED

If the girl is my type is can be very hot.
mdooos is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 07:04 PM   #28
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
I have never seen a woman about whom I thought, "She'd look a lot better if she got a tattoo, or two or three."

I have seen plenty of woman about whom I've thought, "Damn, she'd have looked a lot better if she hadn't gotten the tattoo, or two or three."

I'm also of the age where tattoos on women carry a negative socio-economic connotation. It doesn't matter to some guys, but it does to me.

One thing I have learned here is that "a few non-distracting tattoos" can mean anything from a child's name tattooed on a foot to "she has more ink on her than a Sunday newspaper." It would be nice if guys would describe size and location, rather than use the useless word "nondistracting." What's nondistracting to a guy who likes tattoos could be a deal-killer to someone like me.

That being said, my ATF was so effin' beautiful and such a pleasure to spend time with that I never noticed her tattoos after the first visit.

Amen! I’ve never seen a single tattoo that made a girl look any better. I’ve seen hundreds that make them look worse. For the life if needed, I have no idea why someone would put a permanent tattoo on their body that they wouldn’t put on their wall fur a day.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 06:31 AM   #29
mdooos
BANNED

Sup? I don't have a clear opinion about girls with tattoos. If it's a lip or eyebrow tattoo {staff edit-CK} then it looks pretty. I will definitely like such a girl. As for tattoos on the body, it all depends on the drawing, its size, on what is written there. There are many factors here. Sometimes girls with tattoos are rude. I don't like girls like that.
mdooos is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 05:51 PM   #30
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Very feminine sexy gals with tattoos are hotttttt
whitechocolate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women