Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41516
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35881
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Of course if you had any sense (or knowledge) you would wait until the adjustment that always comes in a couple of weeks. Don't be so premature with your ejaculations Fast Gunn...wait fast, premature? Oh, I get it now.

The fact is that Obama promised that unemployment would never go over 8% if the Congress did what he wanted. They did, it didn't. This also doesn't count the people who have just given up and have gone on extended unemployment which is a drag on the economy. The Congressional Budget Office (which is the gold standard among democrats and republicans) recently reported that unemployment is really 9.9%. They came to their conclusion not based on weekly reports which always get adjusted but how many people were working, how many people are working, how many jobs are going unfilled, and how many jobs are left. Jobs are fewer than 3 years ago, workers are more than 3 years ago, unemployment is 9.9%.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Put simply, the number of jobs added is less than the number of jobs lost. During President Obama's administration, there are fewer jobs now than when he took office. Ok, Ekim. Find the silver lining in that.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #18
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

All you Obama haters are full of shit- even the most skeptical Obama economic critic has stated that this was actually excellent news. This is the same method of how they measured the UE that they have used on any other President. I assure you if the UE was to have risen substantially you would be stating how bad the economy is- GET A FUCKING LIFE WHIRLWAY, BARLEY, IAINTLIEN AND COG!!!!
If you want to create your own economic chart than do it on your own chart- the DOW and Nasdaq reacted positively to the news and I am pretty sure no one from the Obama administration held a gun to their heads. Even the GOP candidates welcomed the good news but stated that a lot more needs to be done.
COG your point about people who have given up looking for a job that's going to be reflective all the time- even when the UE rate was 4 to 5% it didn't take into account the people who have up looking so your point is baseless. COG and WW what about the hundreds of companies who are sitting on millions of cash and "could" hire???? So therefore the UE could officially be much lower if all companies that could and have the means to hire people would hire.

I knew right away before I logged on that there would be a few of your sour apples who would try to rain on this parade- what a bunch of morons you guys are!!!
So let me sum this up if the news were today that the UE rate went from 8.5 to 9% you guys would be saying the sky is falling and things are getting worse and Obama is an idiot blah blah blah!!!

But if the UE rate drops and more jobs were added and various economist are saying that this is GREAT news because January is an important indicator you guys still say this is bad news???? LMFAO You really can't make this shit up- so the UE rate keeps dropping you guys say it's bad news?????

So let's say hypothetically if Romney or Newt is President and a month or two months after they take office the UE rate drops you guys would say hey we are headed in the right direction because the rate went down and since this President is a Republican it must be the economy that is improving and no other outliers???

I truly with all my heart and if God is my witness if Obama announced today that his administration found a cure for all cancers that some of you bigots and idiots would say :" oh it's not a big deal and why didn't his administration find a cure for AIDS or a cure for a common cold?"

You guys really show why this country is fucked up based on the views here- you can't give Obama and his administration any credit because he happens to be a Democrat or maybe you have some other hidden agenda.

As much as I disliked Bush I was always hoping for the best for our country- I never wished the UE rate would rise under Bush and if by some miracle Newt or Romney wins I would welcome any good they do for the country.

NEWSFLASH: T
he dow closed at a 4 year high and nasdaq closed at a 11 year high yet you morons say it's bad news. Even the jobless rate for African Americans fell - all around it was a great economic day and the results from the DOW and Nasdaq proves it as well as top economist who I think know a helluva a lot more about the economy than the 3 stooges: Whirlway, IAintlien, COG and the 1 fool J D!!!!
OBAMA 2012 !!!!!!!

YOU IDIOTS NEED TO CHOOSE 1 OPTION: A: THE UE RATE INCREASES = BAD NEWS
OR

B: THE UE RATE DROPS = GOOD NEWS

SORRY REPUBLICANS YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:15 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Yeah, when the UE rate drops because 1.2 million people quit looking for work, then IT IS bad news.

Just keep ignoring the facts, WE. I know you'll be happier that way.

And don't confuse me with those who favor Romney, Santorum or Gingrich (Oh my!) I don't. And I don't think the country will get any better with them.

The fact is, WE, that the news is slanted and the books are cooked. Other posts have referenced the real unemployment rate, and it ain't good.

Sorry to hurt you feelings, but President Obama is failing - Big Time.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:37 PM   #20
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yeah, when the UE rate drops because 1.2 million people quit looking for work, then IT IS bad news.

Just keep ignoring the facts, WE. I know you'll be happier that way.

And don't confuse me with those who favor Romney, Santorum or Gingrich (Oh my!) I don't. And I don't think the country will get any better with them.

The fact is, WE, that the news is slanted and the books are cooked. Other posts have referenced the real unemployment rate, and it ain't good.

Sorry to hurt you feelings, but President Obama is failing - Big Time.
COG if the UE rate was 1% you can always say the number are tainted because the 1% is not going to include the people who gave up looking- it's futile for you to even bring that up- when taking a census is that an accurate number- or does it not take in account people who don't report back or don't report the true number in their household. You are not hurting my feelings- again do I listen to you or economist??? I think if most people were listening to you the DOW an Nasdaq would not have rallied and had huge gains. So are you smarter than the people at NASDAQ?????
Again you can't have it both ways- when the number was climbing I or anyone else could have said that it's not a true number because there are hundreds of companies who are sitting on millions and could hire- so sorry to hurt your feelings COG- you are in denial. Also the GOP candidates all welcome the good news and they all in one way or another said more needs to be done asap. You are just a sour grape COG that can't accept the facts.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:45 PM   #21
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Zombie

I know a zombie when I see one and you fit the profile to a T.

Some disgruntled souls always seem bent on harming or discrediting others as a pitiful way of making themselves feel superior.

Lard butts and gas bags like Rush Limbaugh actually shovel that shit for a living, but I'm not sure why you do it. Maybe you don't even know yourself.

The undeniable fact is that the US economy is improving since President Obama took office, but you obviously choose to ignore the facts because they doesn't fit in with your hate campaign.

. . . Are you hoping to become a grand imperial wizard?

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopStories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Deny the facts all you want; it is the definition of being an Obamazombie.........
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #22
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

Some disgruntled souls always seem bent on harming or discrediting others as a pitiful way of making themselves feel superior.

Lard butts and gas bags like Rush Limbaugh actually shovel that shit for a living, but I'm not sure why you do it. Maybe you don't even know yourself.

The undeniable fact is that the US economy is improving since President Obama took office, but you obviously choose to ignore the facts because they doesn't fit in with your hate campaign.

Fast gun these guys are in so much denial that it's sad I assure you that had the number increased to 9% that WW would have created a thread bashing Obama. There's no way out of this the economy is improving and today's numbers were a great indicator just accept the truth.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

President Obama will be the first President who did not experience at least one year of 4% growth. Last year was slightly over 1%. Damn, he's doing a great job, ain't he?
Old 02-03-2012, 09:17 PM   #24
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

I found a picture of you
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:22 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

It's so funny. You confront them with facts, and they go berzerk. They can't refute facts, but think if they use large enough fonts and different colors, it will make their misinformation believable. And then, of course, they either call you a homosexual or a racist. At no time do they present anything to rebut the facts that have been shown to them. That's why I love being here, it is just too damn entertaining.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I went to Academy in the Woodlands today to buy some clothes. They have hired some people. Only problem is they do not understand English. Just like every fast food restraunt I have been thru for the last couple of years. There are the so called jobs.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:54 PM   #27
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's so funny. You confront them with facts, and they go berzerk. They can't refute facts, but think if they use large enough fonts and different colors, it will make their misinformation believable. And then, of course, they either call you a homosexual or a racist. At no time do they present anything to rebut the facts that have been shown to them. That's why I love being here, it is just too damn entertaining.
What facts ???? So let's fast forward a year from now and let's say next year in 2013 if Mitt is President- in Feb the UE rates is 7% than next month it drops to 6.5% than 6% etc- i.e it spirals downward- are you still going to say that the economy isn't improving? You would probable have Mitt's cock in your mouth saying how great a job Mitt is doing with the economy. So are you saying the UE numbers are rigged by the labor dept? If so don't you think the Republicans would be doing an investigation of some sort? So do you think Wall Street is on this too since they responded positively to the good numbers???
COG get out the fantasy world and come back to reality you are really making yourself look like an ass. COG are you so much smarter than all the economist who said it was great news? I can post links to at least 10 different economist who said the numbers were far better than expected- so are they all wrong and you are right? Get lost COG you lost all credibility.

And notice Obama did not brag about it he knows it's a long way to go here is what he said: "There are still far too many Americans who need a job ... (but) the economy is growing stronger. The recovery is speeding up," Obama told a crowd in Virginia after the news broke. "I want to send a clear message to Congress. Do not slow the recovery we are on. Don't muck it up. Keep it moving in the right direction."

Translation: We're cleaning up George W. Bush's mess. Give us a second term to finish the job.

Here's what the GOP contenders stated: We welcome the fact that jobs were created and unemployment declined. Unfortunately, these numbers cannot hide the fact that President Obama's policies have prevented a true economic recovery," GOP presidential front-runner Mitt Romney said in a written statement. "Long-term unemployment remains at record levels," he said, noting that economic growth in 2011 was the slowest for any non-recession year since the end of World War II. "We can do better."
Fellow candidate Rick Santorum declared that "it only took four years to overcome the horrible policies of this administration."
The economy, GOP House Speaker John Boehner said, "still isn't creating jobs the way it should be and that's why we need a new approach."

Translation: Republicans need to clean up Barack Obama's mess. Give us the White House and we'll do the job.

The above was quoted from this source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/03/politi...tml?hpt=hp_bn3

So COG and the rest of you clowns you can twist it any way you like the fact of the matter is the economy is heading the right way- still a long way to go but positive results- END OF STORY!!!!
Old 02-03-2012, 09:58 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I posted facts, you ignored them. I'm not wasting my time on an obvious Obama devotee. But you still use multiple font sizes and colorful text, hoping it will make your misinformation believable. It doesn't, but it is attractive. I'll give you points for style, but none for substance.

BTW, Why bring up Romney? I sure as hell don't support him.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:39 AM   #29
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Of course if you had any sense (or knowledge) you would wait until the adjustment that always comes in a couple of weeks...
Exactly JD. Remember about 4-6 months ago when they said the UE number had dropped below 9%? Four weeks later they said it was still at 9% after revisions.

BUT OSAMA BIN LADEN IS STILL DEAD! AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I'M BEING TOLD.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:35 AM   #30
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Not taking any side here but if you do a little calculation on the numbers yesterday, a funny thing comes in sight.
So 0.2% drop in UE rate = 243K jobs.
That means 8.5% UE rate = 10.327K unemployed people.
That means 0% UE rate still leaves us with millions of unemployed people.

If you don't believe it, calculate it yourself.
Are the numbers cooked or not?

I like one thing that Romney said: I don't really care about the poor people.
That's gonna do great in a debate with Obama don't you think?

I really hope Romney will not be the next president. He's the least bad one in the GOP but I don't want the traffic jams he's gonna cause with his summer mansion just a few miles from my backyard.

And so funny the endorsement of Trump. Trump waited obviously who's most likely the nominee to make his endorsement. If Newt had won Florida he would have backed Newt and saying the same things about Newt he said about Romney.
The hypocrite.

Yes I think I'll take a side: I hope Obama wins. (Most likely.)
Unemployment rate will likely go up in the next 10 month but it won't be Obama's fault.
Eurozone debt crises will take the whole world down for months to come (years to come?). Morgan Stanley has just revised their forecast for the Euro this year from 1.20 to 1.15 (It's 1.315 now) and those guys are really smart.

waverunner234 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women