Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41314
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-11-2012, 11:04 AM   #16
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

gps and the attitude to match.....good luck
Old 03-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #17
xxlanahxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 120447
My ECCIE Reviews

no I am not he called me an idiot and i asked him are you insulting me and he said well "what does it look like your not a very smart b*tch" what would you ladies do,.. and I have the txt msgs to prove it
Old 03-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #18
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I'm going to go ahead and recommend that xxlanahxx learn how to use punctuation. Your posts are so long they're like being assigned homework, except its more frustrating because its basically one gigantic, nonsensical sentence. Seriously, drop a comma or period in there once in a while. And try hitting the 'enter' key also. Then we might read it and give a shit.

And I think the OP is a dumbass for forking 5 bills on an 18 year old. Fucking DUH, bro. Of course you were going to walk away feeling like you got ripped, even if she had given up the anus. She's fucking 18. Eye-candy isn't worth that much.

You're both idiots.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:45 AM   #19
boatboy
Gaining Momentum

Indeed I was rude when I realized I was getting nothing for $500.00 and continued to be ruder via one text.

So I think it clear, without a little research Lanah has no problem ripping you off.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #20
boatboy
Gaining Momentum

[QUOTE

And I think the OP is a dumbass for forking 5 bills on an 18 year old. Fucking DUH, bro. Of course you were going to walk away feeling like you got ripped, even if she had given up the anus. She's fucking 18. Eye-candy isn't worth that much.

You're both idiots.[/QUOTE]

I feel like an absolute idiot so this doesn't hurt my feelings at all and its mostly right. However, Can I assume you don't have complete control over your little head either?
Old 03-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #21
Smoke2nd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I think she deserves a fair shake...I volunteer to go in and see.
Text sent lanah.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:01 PM   #22
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatboy View Post
I feel like an absolute idiot so this doesn't hurt my feelings at all and its mostly right. However, Can I assume you don't have complete control over your little head either?
Yes and no. We've all been there, of that you can rest assured. And I have no issue with you calling out this girl for fucking you over. But here are my questions?

Did you do your research? I may go for a session on the fly, but its usually with girls I either already know or have already researched and found acceptable. If I'm going to be dropping anything more than 2 bills, my due diligence is done and I'm confident. I know what she's about, what she's willing to do and what's appropriate or inappropriate in session with her. There are no questions.

Why did you have that much money on you? A quick stop-gap to keep your little brain in check, is to only bring the donation with you, not a couple hundred extra dollars --- just in case. FYI, that has chump written all over it and I'm not surprised she fleeced you and then said she wouldn't do anything at all. Half of these chicks are scammers by trade and the other half will do it if you give them the opportunity. The only thing of value you should bring to a session with you is an envelope with the donation.

Why would you pay 3 bills on an 18 year old? You do remember what sex was like when you were 18, right? Those bitches can't suck a dick, are terrified of semen, expect you to come in the first 3 minutes and are physically attached to their cell phones. Fuck that, I don't hobby with young and dumb. It never ceases to amaze me what some guys will fork over for eye-candy. The real sweat-hogs in this hobby aren't 18 and aren't eye-candy. If it's eye-candy and expensive but shitty service you're after, hit up Treasures on a Friday night. At least there, you can pay too much for beer too.

Bottom-line, you set yourself up for failure. Throw it back in my face if you want, because I've done it too. But learn your lesson, take your lumps and do better next time. And don't post about it in public if you don't want to get laughed at.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:09 PM   #23
teenieweenie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I think she should have a do over...
Old 03-11-2012, 12:20 PM   #24
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke2nd View Post
I think she deserves a fair shake...I volunteer to go in and see.
Text sent lanah.
I won't speak for anyone else...but I'll be looking for the review.

I like the young little hotties myself, but as Ender mentioned...you gotta do your research first in order to see if she is going to be worth the time, effort and most important, the money! I don't care HOW hot she is...if the services aren't there to warrant the donation asked, then you're the only one to blame if you walk out feeling slighted.

Learn from your mistakes.

Lanah is a beautiful girl, but the CBJ alone is enough to keep me away.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #25
Syncial
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxlanahxx View Post
the things that he wanted to do is why I asked for more which I won't discuss other ladies on this site are willing to do for less then that is fine with them. He could of nicely said "no" but he did not he agreed on what we discussed when I was there
read between the lines...
Old 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM   #26
Smoke2nd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by john353 View Post
I won't speak for anyone else...but I'll be looking for the review.

I like the young little hotties myself, but as Ender mentioned...you gotta do your research first in order to see if she is going to be worth the time, effort and most important, the money! I don't care HOW hot she is...if the services aren't there to warrant the donation asked, then you're the only one to blame if you walk out feeling slighted.

Learn from your mistakes.

Lanah is a beautiful girl, but the CBJ alone is enough to keep me away.
I agree with you John. But sometimes I feel like taking one for the team bro! Her review special rate seems fair.
We shall see.

Old 03-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #27
boatboy
Gaining Momentum

Sorry EW, not trying to throw it in your face at all and not worried about being laughed at. I'm actually laughing at myself on this one. Receiving abuse when deserved is welcomed and also therapeutic. I'm hoping a few more people will call me stupid. I been hobbying in Houston for years back to the good studio days. Seen most of Houston's finest over the past decade, sampled the AMP's, worked the club scene, and had a fair share of UTR arrangements. Still do. I have been fortunate to have mostly good times. A few hiccups but I fucked up royally on this one and willing to share just how stupid I was. Hopefully others can benefit and if they get a laugh on my behalf, even better.

Research: Had scheduled with local fav who had to cancel(weather). Decided to take a last minute chance on Lanah based on showcase and mostly positive reviews. Not great reviews but nothing alert worthy. Did notice a fairly low rate on the reviews and missed the review cardiokid referred to earlier. Having seen that one, I would have stayed clear for sure.

Money: This is where I did get really stupid. It was at my house and when she arrived, I said we hadn't agreed to rate. We agreed on $3 per hour then sat down, had nice chat, and off to what seems a very good start. Move upstairs and first upsell. Now 2 bills more for clothes off. Now I'm into it for 3 and going nowhere. Biggest mistake is not shutting it down right then. But for some reason I didn't. I wasn't that attracted to her at the beginning and now it like let's just get this over with, But actually didn't have 2 bills more and ATM is right around corner so actually took a 10 minute break and got the extra money. I am still kicking myself for that one Got back upstairs then it was stalling and next clock-watching then upsellling to 2 hours. Then I just said she should go and gave her advice on upselling and she took it as an insult. I did get rude in order to make sure she got out of my house quickly. Actually had opportunity to get money out of her purse but don't operate like that. Chocked it up as lessen learned and shared the bad experience.

18 year olds: I've had great times with all ages so age it always an afterthought. I have had great times with 18 year old and even taken some mediocre younger girls who have been willing to listen and watched them go from mediocre to outstanding providers. I don't mind a project. Lanah seems to thinks she knows everything and wasn't receptive to any advice whether stated calmly or rudely.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #28
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

There are plenty of fucktard moments in boatboy's little adventure.....and yet another hooktard just trying make money to get through school.....ripping fucktards off will be washed away by that next stellar review.

I thinck I need a drinck.....I agree with mojojo.....ijs.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #29
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke2nd View Post
I agree with you John. But sometimes I feel like taking one for the team bro! Her review special rate seems fair.
We shall see.

Go for it buddy! I'm curious to see how it turns out.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:22 PM   #30
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Yeah me too.... I just don't see her gettin' 500 outta him LOL!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women