Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2011, 12:16 PM   #16
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

thank god i am divorced!!!!!
daveindallas is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #17
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

Just tell her you had planned a romantic evening with just the two of you and booked a room and had reservation at a nice restaurant and you were going to take her to surprise her.
Then after I did that you got pissey with me before that special night so I cancelled the whole dam trip.
Tell her you were looking forward to rekindling yall's love life but you are sick of the pissey attitude.

That way the monkey goes back on her and as far as the $50.00 charge that was the deposit and it will be credited back to you account in a day are two.

And if that works let me know I might need to us it someday.
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:24 PM   #18
enki
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Just call the hotel and ask them to take the hold off the card. It's easy for them to do if you can find a cooperative employee.

Does your SO check the account every day? It might fall off before she sees it.
enki is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:52 PM   #19
delimex007

Encounters: 17

Liquid,first up sorry for your troubles. It sucks if your SO checks the account almost every day.

You said you paid for the hotel through P'line- How did you pay for that ? For P'line - you need to have a credit card. Did you use a hobby CC for that ? Do you travel a lot?

If so , you can say that you most likely had a business meeting there and were not sure if it would take a whole day and just blocked the hotel room -- just in case. And if you did not use the room--then the hold comes off automatically.

Also,telling her that you disputed the charge and that it will be credited back is fraught with danger. Why ? B'cos -she may then get suspicious that she may be a victim of identity or credit theft and then may call up the card company and say that her card was illegally used and wants it cancelled.

Well , the hotel can then show the proof that indeed you used it -- and then you can get into more trouble. I would never say - the charge is fraudulent and I disputed. If you say that- what prevents her from going to the depth of the issue with the card company?
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:26 PM   #20
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

I agree 100% with delimex. Saying the charges are fraudulent opens a whole big can of worms. Basically, any lie you tell her that makes her at all suspicious would unravel with one simple call to the hotel. So whatever you tell her needs to pass the test of "what if she calls?"

As far as asking the hotel to remove the charges, they can call their processor and remove them today, but since you used a debit card, the charge will reappear as pending tomorrow through the life of the processing time, usually 3 biz days. It won't actually drop off until that processing time is through.
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:43 PM   #21
firegod
Registered Member

Encounters: 5
Default If it's only a hold it will not post to the account

If it was only a hold, and you didn't have any incidentals, the hold will "fall off" without a financial entry made to the account. If this is the case there's no actual charge and reversal, it just "freezes" that amount from the available balance. Go to your online banking to make sure that no actual charge posts...authorizations happen all the time, it doesn't affect the actual balance in the account, just the balance available until the hold comes off.

Hope this helps.
firegod is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:12 PM   #22
SweetAterPie
Valued Poster

Control to Houston at least dear hunter was banned!
SweetAterPie is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:35 AM   #23
funnyboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Tell her you were looking for someplace to take her to get away from the daily grind...you must have gone too far in the booking process before you stopped to at least ask her opinion. Tell her you have it taken care of and the reversal will be there in a day or so.
funnyboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:42 AM   #24
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Sweet FSM, am I glad I don't have to lie to my SOs
OldTimeBuddie is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:26 PM   #25
liquidtrip
Registered Member

I have taken care of everything and made this out to be worse than what it was. Went to the bank and opened a hobby account so this will never happen again!

This rendezvous was not planned at all. I went to a restaurant at a local mall and sat at the bar for lunch. A very pretty young lady sat down a few seats down and i made small talk with her. After buying her a couple of drinks and lunch I learned she was a lingerie model! One thing lead to another and well.....you know the rest of the story.
liquidtrip is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:23 PM   #26
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidtrip View Post
I have taken care of everything and made this out to be worse than what it was. Went to the bank and opened a hobby account so this will never happen again!

This rendezvous was not planned at all. I went to a restaurant at a local mall and sat at the bar for lunch. A very pretty young lady sat down a few seats down and i made small talk with her. After buying her a couple of drinks and lunch I learned she was a lingerie model! One thing lead to another and well.....you know the rest of the story.
Oh yeah, I know the story. That kind of shit happens all the time. I'm always meeting lingerie models at the mall and then taking them to hotels for NSA sex. It gets annoying, I can't even go get a pair of Reeboks or enjoy my fucking Dippin' Dots without half the Victoria's Secret catalogue begging for a taste of lil' Biz.

So how often does your super secret agent job bring you to Dallas?
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:29 PM   #27
Guest070213
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Bizzer:

You just made me laugh out loud and everyone looked at me and wanted to know what was so funny. I told them Corby had just said something funny on the Ticket (I stream at work). I usually only go to malls one time a year, at Christmas, but I might start hanging around the food court now.
Guest070213 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 04:08 PM   #28
liquidtrip
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizzer View Post
Oh yeah, I know the story. That kind of shit happens all the time. I'm always meeting lingerie models at the mall and then taking them to hotels for NSA sex. It gets annoying, I can't even go get a pair of Reeboks or enjoy my fucking Dippin' Dots without half the Victoria's Secret catalogue begging for a taste of lil' Biz.

So how often does your super secret agent job bring you to Dallas?
LOL....thats some good stuff right there!

I was just having small talk and she told me she did some modeling. The curious mind of mine delved deeper to find out about her work. After a few drinks she showed me a few pics and that opened the door into another conversation. She just moved back here from out of state and trying to get settled in.
liquidtrip is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women