Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162406
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2011, 04:56 PM   #16
mbgdallas
Registered Member

Brookie,

I'm new and have no idea what I am doing plus shy. When I get to know the hobby and can intelligently communicate I will post more. Too many critics that seem to like to rub people the wrong way to act ignorantly on the forum. Know the saying, "better to be quite and thought a fool than open your mouth and be proven a fool!" this is why I stay quiet and study.

I have been following your posts for a little while now. You definitely never have come across stupid in my book so don't let anyone ever tell you that. From what I can tell you have a gift. A real gift that you are choosing to share with many instead of just a few. I hope to be one of those recipients someday soon when and if you will see me.

Your gift is one of sharing, having fun, bonding, and communicating all in a general sense. You seem to enjoy this hobby....not just doing it to make money. Other girls treat it strictly like a business. In my business world I have both kinds of clients and I have to adapt to both. I personally like to have somewhat of a "relationship" with my clients. One that does not become strictly personal but not one that is strictly business. It is a balancing act.

Now to answer your question. I have no earthly idea how I have put my list together. When I go back and look at it I don't find a lot of common elements. I suppose it is based mostly on some intangible that just happens to strike me just right at the moment. I definitely read the reviews and look at the photos. Services are not the most important but experiences of the men are. Fun! Rewarding!

Now if you tied me down and forced me to give an answer I would say you make my list if you are not too thin and not too big (although I want a 4'6" 75lb experience once to see what it is like), have a really fun and engaging personality, seem to enjoy what you are doing, and like to be somewhat outgoing to compensate for my shyness. Want the girl next door, not some made up doll of a beauty queen. Want someone who is real with a personality that can engage with my wicked sense of humor. Someone who will just let me enjoy their beauty at times with simple touch and maybe at other times would like to be a little naughty. This is tricky to say .... want someone who will be all about me but will let me return the pleasure. Someone with no expectations but will accept my return.

Would love to build a "relationship" prior to a meeting and over time but not sure that that is possible. I do know that I am not looking for a GF or a real relationship so no one should worry, but a GFE is definitely in the cards. There must be some kind of connection.

I want to be able to converse and have someone that wants to see me. I moved a mountain for my first experience after I finally got a call back because the message left the impression that she was really excited about seeing me. A finally and most importantly, it must be someone who will see me.

Ok, i have written a novel so i hope this helps answer your question. Really hope you are continuing to heal if not fully done so yet ... And keep enjoying this time in your life because you can never get it back and cannot ever do it over.
mbgdallas is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:23 PM   #17
OldTimeBuddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbgdallas View Post
Now if you tied me down ...
Trust me, you *don't* want to give her ideas.

< to brookie > Lubbs ya hun...
OldTimeBuddie is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #18
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

To get on my list, the most important thing is for her to not have to act like she is having a great time. I gotta have some GFE mixed in with the PSE,but GFE is more important to me. I have felt like there is a line outside the door before,and that is a bummer.
She must truly love giving head and not just do it for a couple of minutes and then say "let's fuck".....okay okay,i know i am rock hard without her even touching me,but i want a woman who knows how to take her time and tease.
And she must love to have lots of eye contact, and love to DFK/LFK.
i enjoy the build up,the teasing,kissing,the undressing.
and msog should be offered at least,even if this old man can't quite always hit that 2nd homer every day.
and did i mention i like a dirty talker? tell me what makes you wet..what makes you cum.
i hate to sound so particular,and i really am easy to please,and truly enjoy pleasing back,and would love to hear what Brooke and other ladies consider "top 3 worthy" as far as the men go.
daveindallas is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:23 PM   #19
tsrv4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

A nice pleasant personality and able to carry on a conversation ......The rest will take care of itself ....I have an ATF that does just that ...it has blossemed from client /provider ..to friend and friend .....Just wish I had time to see HER more often ......thanks V
tsrv4me is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #20
uncle buck 50
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

1. Do what you say you'll do.
2. Do it when you say you're gonna do it.
3. I know each provider has to maintain their own business, to schedule appointments to their advantage. If that includes double booking to make sure you don't get stood up, kiss my ass from now on. I don't double book to make sure i get laid.
4. Frankly the BCD part has almost always taken care of itself.

I thought Brookie asked a fair question....
uncle buck 50 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:21 AM   #21
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Brooke, an attitude like yours is a good start, sweetie. (and that derriere doesn't work against you, either)
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 03:34 AM   #22
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The right combination of looks, performance & attitude. Your own expectations play a large part in it as well. I love it when their pictures provide an accurate preview of what you'll see at the door; their reviews, Showcase, and ads accurately describe their talents; and the session flows along without any drama. A great well-maintained incall is a huge plus as well. I have to say very few that I've seen score very high on all of this.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:43 AM   #23
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

I am honored to be on Brookie's list, she has the softest lips in the know universe..stop it I am talking about kissing. She is bright and funny and just spacey enough to make her endearing. So Brooke Cumsalot is on my list, doesn't hurt that she is drop dead gorgeous with a killer bod.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:51 AM   #24
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle buck 50 View Post
1. Do what you say you'll do.
2. Do it when you say you're gonna do it.
3. I know each provider has to maintain their own business, to schedule appointments to their advantage. If that includes double booking to make sure you don't get stood up, kiss my ass from now on. I don't double book to make sure i get laid.
4. Frankly the BCD part has almost always taken care of itself.

I thought Brookie asked a fair question....
I have so many on my list and you are one babe! LuckJack, and MANY other DFW area gents are.

I think this is fair also to expect of hobbiest as well.

Schedule, provide good references quickly, answer your emails asap. Show up clean and on time... be ready for plenty of fun !
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:18 PM   #25
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Brooke, though I have not had the pleasure of your company, I love reading your posts and think you are one nice lady and probably a lot of fun BCD.

I look for good personality, conversation and genuine interest in enjoying my company. My ATF have that and more, have become friends who do care about each other when not BCD. We keep in contact between visits all the time and that goes a long way in making my list. If you connect BCD is great and more than you hoped for.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #26
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer View Post
I have so many on my list and you are one babe! LuckJack, and MANY other DFW area gents are.

I think this is fair also to expect of hobbiest as well.

Schedule, provide good references quickly, answer your emails asap. Show up clean and on time... be ready for plenty of fun !
Damn, Jack is a multi list kinda guy!
LuckJack is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women