Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70552
biomed161618
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48065
pyramider46370
bambino40817
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2012, 02:27 PM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
There might be some merit to your argument, if tax rates were the only factor that goes into a making a healthy economy. Unfortunately, it's not that simple.

Bingo!!!!
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:37 AM   #17
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Simple math.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-pl...112835568.html
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #18
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
There might be some merit to your argument, if tax rates were the only factor that goes into a making a healthy economy. Unfortunately, it's not that simple.
Well, that is argument that is in play here. where are the jobs? they are overseas. Trickle down economics does not work. It does not work. It does not work. It just doesn't. De-regulation of key industries leads to rampant greed, which lead to a near financial collapse. And Bill Clinton most certainly does support repealing he Bush tax cuts. That's just a blantant lie. I would listen to Romney if he and Ryan would splain just how they are going to close these tax loops and who and what are going to be affected. They deliberately withould information, which is bullshit. You got a plan, let's hear it.
Annef is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:49 AM   #19
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Photo ID is common sense. The purpose of the photo ID requirement is to supress voter fraud, not legitimate voters. Democrats have traditionally relied on voter fraud to win close elections. That's how John Kennedy stole the 1960 presidential election. It's also how Al Franken recently stole his senate seat in the recount with Norm Coleman.

Everything, that makes voter fraud easier, is supported by Democrats. Everything that makes voter fraud more difficult is opposed by Democrats.
Oh please.
Annef is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #20
markroxny
Valued Poster

There is no evidence of any wide spread voter fraud in this country. None. The romneybots are so afraid they are going to lose they are grasping at straws.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:41 AM   #21
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Heart of Stone

Mitt Romney said out loud what the typical Republican silently thinks about people.

He said what many of my otherwise intelligent coworkers have publicly admitted to without reservation.

The entire Republican party is going to have to do some serious re-evaluation of their beliefs and principles after this election.

. . . Romney may be a good CEO for a private equity firm where profit is the only measure of success, but he would make a miserable President with a heart of stone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
That little tirade he gave at the fundraiser says all we need to know about Romney and shows why he will never be president.

I am an "Obama voter".

I DO NOT SEE MYSELF AS A VICTIM
I DO NOT THINK THE GOVERNMENT OWES ME FOOD
I HAVE NO PROBLEM TAKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR MY LIFE.

The fact that Romney (and many other conservatives) actually believes this garbage is why he will never be president. The people see him for who he is and he has already dismissed half the country and he wants to be it's president? Not gonna happen.

You can't be president if you are only willing to show 2 years of your taxes (and do not bring up Obama's school records because NO president is asked to show those).

You can't be president if you won't even keep your money in this country. Off shore accounts? You won't invest your money in this country and you want to be it's leader? Not gonna happen.

You can't be president if you keep dodging specific questions. Even his campaign has woke up to this reality. Too late tho.

You can't be president if you don't have the good sense to realize that pandering and insulting Blacks and Latinos is NOT the way to win them over.

You can't be president if your plan is to rig voter laws in key states to keep black's and latinos from getting their votes in.

You can't be president when even members of your own party are calling you a fuck up.

You can't be president when you "shoot first and aim later". He has proven he has no ability to deal with international affairs at all, he keeps his foot in his mouth. Even GWB laughs at Romney.

Why does he even want to be president? Really.

Mitt Romney is going to lose. In fact, Mitt should never have run in the first place.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #22
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Cum View Post

The entire Republican party is going to have to do some serious re-evaluation of their beliefs and principles after this election.

. . .

Like the reevaluation dumbasscrats did after the 2010 elections?! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Dumbasscrats got run over by the 2010 train and don't even see the 2012 train coming!!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I can't wait for the "Republican voter fraud" claims we'll hear on November 6th!!!!!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:44 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
There is no evidence of any wide spread voter fraud in this country. None.

That logic is synonymous with: “Only 1% of drivers receive tickets for speeding; therefore, no more than 1% of drivers ever speed."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #24
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

That logic is synonymous with: “Only 1% of drivers receive tickets for speeding; therefore, no more than 1% of drivers ever speed."
By your own argument, 1% would not be enough to change the outcome of an election.

And how many people are driving around with fake drivers licenses?
Old 09-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #25
markroxny
Valued Poster

Just consider the otherside of the argument. Voter ID is not a simple matter:

Quote:
"Some students...will not be able to use their student IDs to vote," the comedienne notes, "but, and this is amazing, gun owners can use their firearm permits as ID to vote. It makes perfect sense: Get these kids gun permits! I feel safer from voter fraud already."
http://gawker.com/5945220/sarah-silv...rauding-voters
Old 09-21-2012, 12:54 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
By your own argument, 1% would not be enough to change the outcome of an election.

And how many people are driving around with fake drivers licenses?
50% of the votes +1 vote is all that is required; not +1%. .
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #27
markroxny
Valued Poster

Obama is way ahead on electoral votes. I really dont think the argument that he will win due to voter fraud holds up.

Now I will NOT try to argue that Kennedy won fair and square. We all know his father and his mafia ties had a hand in that.

But Kennedy paid the ultimate price for what was done did he not?
Old 09-21-2012, 01:34 PM   #28
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annef View Post
Well, that is argument that is in play here. where are the jobs? they are overseas. Trickle down economics does not work. It does not work. It does not work. It just doesn't. De-regulation of key industries leads to rampant greed, which lead to a near financial collapse. And Bill Clinton most certainly does support repealing he Bush tax cuts. That's just a blantant lie. I would listen to Romney if he and Ryan would splain just how they are going to close these tax loops and who and what are going to be affected. They deliberately withould information, which is bullshit. You got a plan, let's hear it.
Supply side economics does work. It does. It does. It does. It does. It does. It does. It does. It does. It does, to the gazillionth power.

I win.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:36 PM   #29
joe bloe
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=markroxny;3222794]Obama is way ahead on electoral votes. I really dont think the argument that he will win due to voter fraud holds up.

Now I will NOT try to argue that Kennedy won fair and square. We all know his father and his mafia ties had a hand in that.

But Kennedy paid the ultimate price for what was done did he not?[/QUOTE]

You've outdone yourself. That may be your stupidest post ever, and THAT'S saying something!
Old 09-21-2012, 01:40 PM   #30
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
50% of the votes +1 vote is all that is required; not +1%. .
Here's one more.

"Senator" Al Franken. He stole his senatorial seat from Norm Coleman in the recount.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women