Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2015, 09:10 AM   #16
crazysauce
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

What a douche nozzle...
crazysauce is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 09:18 AM   #17
7aurelius
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

This about that gangbang shit?
7aurelius is online now   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 09:34 AM   #18
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

You are all dipshits....
Its in alerts because it belongs here with evidence to back it up..
bowdown2me is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 09:39 AM   #19
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2me View Post
I must be a dumbness
We finally agree on something.

And based on your title...don't worry I have no plans on seeing him.

I do however completely trust HIS reviews and things he says on this board. I wouldn't trust a damn thing you have to say.

And we know we know...you don't care. But it's weird how little you care and how much you post about how little you care. Seems if you really didn't care you would go on about your business of WW trolling and not keep this drama going.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 09:46 AM   #20
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Ok guys/gals let me chime in while I was waiting on Von Spieler to look through everything. By the way, I respect and accept the decision and advice from Von Spieler and any other MOD for that matter- the OP has been playing checkers and I have been Chess with him the last few days. Number one - in case you haven't figured it out
BowDown2me- let me clue you in- go back to your Nov GangBang thread and the people you message - you made one huge Cardinal sin that if anyone on this site regardless of provider/hobbyist status- NEVER and I mean NEVER/EVER give a phone number out that links information to your Real World information- that's just common sense. You claim to be untouchable and just recently you claimed to be a pimp- your words not mine. A simple google search with the phone number that YOU gave out pulls up a lot of your Real World Info- that any Tom, Dick, or Harry could have googled and had access too. Everything I was telling you via pm's- you were too stupid to not see the connections.

It got to the point where the OP was going crazy because he couldn't see the connection- I was strictly playing mind games with you until you tapped out and ran and told the MODS. For the record- I never Black Mailed you- unless you call me saying:" you need to tell the truth about Marie Dinero as BlackMail then I am guilty. Second, I have never mention any source of violence towards you, but I have forwarded the pm's to Von to look at your many responses to me about physical violence and that you will be looking for me.

In fact, to show how stupid Bowdown2e is- after he made the alert and sent the rtm to the MODS- and even after Von Spieler commented that he would look into and take necessary actions- you sent me no less than 3 pm's claiming 1) You are Big Black N***A and that you are a Pimp and Marie Dinero is a disgruntled employee and 2) You been in prison and you could give a fuck about the police and 3) you are looking for me and when you find me you will do bodily harm.
Just as you have sent Von my pm's I sent those to Von Spieler as well and if I am lying about the content that I just mentioned above that you just sent me than I will allow Von Spieler to ban for a year if I am exaggerating or lying about your threats in the pm's.
I apologize to the MODS and eccie members for getting too carried away with the pm's but nothing in my pm's with BowDown2me was ever mentioned out in the open. I have been on this site for 5 years- no alerts ever. Next time Bowdow2me- get a real hobby phone that doesn't link to your RWI- if you are stupid enough to give out a phone number on this site that links to RWI that's your fault not mine. It was nice playing those pm games with you Bowdown2me- but the MODS stated I have to cease- I know for the life of you - you had to been wondering how does this guy know so much- well there's your answer.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 10:00 AM   #21
crazysauce
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Where's the alert? There's nothing of importance in this thread... Just a bunch of dick swinging. Just ignore the OP... Nothing but defensive name calling. He's full of shit and we all know it. He doesn't deserve the attention, just put him outside of the circle by not responding.
crazysauce is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 10:22 AM   #22
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Oookay, as a HOBBYIST, I can promise you, no, guarantee you, I will never pay to FUCK wellendowed1911!

Man, go back to High School and learn how to behave on Facebook, this site SHOULD be for grownups, but, unfortunately it's not. Why didn't you ask 3 days ago what RTM is fool?

Manny just being Manny.
LMFAO- ManSlut there's never a dull moment when you post- I think this is a first- a hobbyist posting an alert warning other hobbyist not to see me.
Old 02-15-2015, 10:29 AM   #23
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
LMFAO- ManSlut there's never a dull moment when you post- I think this is a first- a hobbyist posting an alert warning other hobbyist not to see me.
I would never see you no matter how cheap your rates get.
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 10:39 AM   #24
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
I would never see you no matter how cheap your rates get.
Darn it I am going to have to take my business to Backpage- can't make any money on Eccie. Look at all the turmoil you have caused me BowDown2me- you posted this alert and 2 hobbyist are refusing to see me- I am not lowering my rates any lower than what they are- blast you Bowdown2me!!!!
Old 02-15-2015, 11:30 AM   #25
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Darn it I am going to have to take my business to Backpage- can't make any money on Eccie. Look at all the turmoil you have caused me BowDown2me- you posted this alert and 2 hobbyist are refusing to see me- I am not lowering my rates any lower than what they are- blast you Bowdown2me!!!!
Too funny!!

I know this played out just like you said w/e. I know you well enough. You get worked up sometimes, just like we all do. Shit, I never thought I would get banned for insulting asswipes, but I did and had to take my medicine. The mods caught me offguard when a couple of em starting slingin' 5 pointers at me to Ban me quick...You and I have the same principles and ethics about certain Hobby behaviors and you're okay in my book, just learn to rein it in sometime, that's all.

But what if you paid Luke or I to fuck you? How much would you pay for a good review?...lmao
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 11:33 AM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Ok guys/gals let me chime in while I was waiting on Von Spieler to look through everything. By the way, I respect and accept the decision and advice from Von Spieler and any other MOD for that matter- the OP has been playing checkers and I have been Chess with him the last few days. Number one - in case you haven't figured it out
BowDown2me- let me clue you in- go back to your Nov GangBang thread and the people you message - you made one huge Cardinal sin that if anyone on this site regardless of provider/hobbyist status- NEVER and I mean NEVER/EVER give a phone number out that links information to your Real World information- that's just common sense. You claim to be untouchable and just recently you claimed to be a pimp- your words not mine. A simple google search with the phone number that YOU gave out pulls up a lot of your Real World Info- that any Tom, Dick, or Harry could have googled and had access too. Everything I was telling you via pm's- you were too stupid to not see the connections.

It got to the point where the OP was going crazy because he couldn't see the connection- I was strictly playing mind games with you until you tapped out and ran and told the MODS. For the record- I never Black Mailed you- unless you call me saying:" you need to tell the truth about Marie Dinero as BlackMail then I am guilty. Second, I have never mention any source of violence towards you, but I have forwarded the pm's to Von to look at your many responses to me about physical violence and that you will be looking for me.

In fact, to show how stupid Bowdown2e is- after he made the alert and sent the rtm to the MODS- and even after Von Spieler commented that he would look into and take necessary actions- you sent me no less than 3 pm's claiming 1) You are Big Black N***A and that you are a Pimp and Marie Dinero is a disgruntled employee and 2) You been in prison and you could give a fuck about the police and 3) you are looking for me and when you find me you will do bodily harm.
Just as you have sent Von my pm's I sent those to Von Spieler as well and if I am lying about the content that I just mentioned above that you just sent me than I will allow Von Spieler to ban for a year if I am exaggerating or lying about your threats in the pm's.
I apologize to the MODS and eccie members for getting too carried away with the pm's but nothing in my pm's with BowDown2me was ever mentioned out in the open. I have been on this site for 5 years- no alerts ever. Next time Bowdow2me- get a real hobby phone that doesn't link to your RWI- if you are stupid enough to give out a phone number on this site that links to RWI that's your fault not mine. It was nice playing those pm games with you Bowdown2me- but the MODS stated I have to cease- I know for the life of you - you had to been wondering how does this guy know so much- well there's your answer.
You know, the way you talk shit to people it doesn't surprise me that you got yourself in an awkward situation. Telling a guy who has been in prison the things you have told him is like putting red meat in front of a bull. (Him playing checkers and you playing chess - pretty worn out coming from you, and not something people appreciate, it is very condescending)
Not very smart of you.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 11:42 AM   #27
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
You know, the way you talk shit to people it doesn't surprise me that you got yourself in an awkward situation. Telling a guy who has been in prison the things you have told him is like putting red meat in front of a bull. (Him playing checkers and you playing chess - pretty worn out coming from you, and not something people appreciate, it is very condescending)
Not very smart of you.
Jewish Lawyer from all our political debates you should know by now I fear no one, but God. also, he has never been in prison- his latest rant in my pm's he changed himself into a Big Bad mean Black pimp that's been in prison and not afraid of the cops etc- that was his desperate attempt to try to scare me. The OP is not even Black for crying out loud. He tried to paint a picture of someone he thought I would fear- you know the Big Black Bad guy- it's been played to death. I don't wish violence on anyone, but in the real world if I have to defend myself I could care less if you are 7 ft 350 lbs- we all bleed the same right? Now, if he had a "S" on his chest and had skin of steel and super human strength yeah I be a little worried.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:47 AM   #28
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:

If he is a pimp that he claimed, and he did send you those threats, he needs to be banned, even if he made it up. Hopefully, you forwarded those PMs to the mods for their handling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
It looks like the You&Me Posse is losing credibility...davidfree actually predicted this before I got banned, for insulting asswipes on here, that eventually a Provider was gonna get pissed off with y'all's behavior and taking advantage of them with rates and photos and his words were PROPHETIC.

Good luck trying to think anyone gives a damn about you now, even if there is some truth in your DRAMA.
Thanks for the shout out ManSlut. I was just trying to give out info on open forums on the You&Me posse for both hobbyists to determine the reliability of their FOS reviews and providers about their price haggling, perhaps even posing as mods for freebies. Lets not forget the garnished embellishments in the ROS of them reporting services they do not actually do per the subsequent reviews of the same provider, which MAY get the provider seriously hurt if a guy goes by the review expecting that kind of service and she does not deliver.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 11:51 AM   #29
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
If he is a pimp that he claimed, and he did send you those threats, he needs to be banned, even if he made it up.
+10000 oh he did indeed sends those threats and make those claims I forwarded them to Von Spieler- all I can do is put it in the MODs hands- what's sad and ironic is he creates this thread- sends an RTM to a MOD and after Mod says he will look into it- he sends me threats of injury- claiming he's a Big Bad Black pimp that likes to hurt people- stating Marie is a disgruntled employee and mean you really can't make this shit up.
Old 02-15-2015, 12:26 PM   #30
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

This is a first. I have never seen a thread start in the ALERTS forum, get moved to COED, go back to the ALERTS forum, then back to the COED!!...lol

Listen up Von, I signed back on for the Eccie Channel, NOT the gosh damned Tennis Channel!!

Manny just bein' Manny
ManSlut is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women