Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2013, 08:38 AM   #16
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
The avatar...the tits hanging down to the waist...what has been seen cannot be unseen...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
The OP's first paragraph was about how the men used to be nice and the rest of the post was about how the men now are assholes and she's sick of it...I offered an opinion about her body, and I did it in a way that was going to elicit a response. Why?

Because she's getting sick and tired of people acting like assholes in an illegal activity where she's getting paid more money than 98% of the educated professionals in this country for fucking someone, and she's thinking about getting a real job because of it...

Fine! GET A REAL JOB, WHORE! Then you can complain about your coworkers around the water cooler who act like assholes in a perfectly legal activity where you're getting paid LESS money than 98% of educated professionals in this country for working 50 hours a week...

The world is full of people you're not going to like...here and in the "real world"...suck it up and stop acting like a whiney hooker...no one cares...

P.S.-The problem with only saying nice things is that it lets the idiots get away with being idiots in silence...I prefer to bash the in the face with the reality brick. Six of one, half a dozen the other I guess...
Wakeup,

You adopted a number of dodges to the real issue. Rather than addressing her opinions, you, acting like a pubescent girl, insulted the OP's looks. If your point was to prove that assholes predominate in the hobby, you certainly made the point by presenting yourself as the poster boy for that crowd.

But then you compounded the insult by calling her "whore". Isn't that a Code of Conduct violation? This is "hooker" board, but I thought the rule was that we didn't use the term in a derisive manner. Or am I thinking to the rules for another board. Can a mod give us a ruling. In any event, the insults continued just because you don't agree with her point of view. I'm just shaking my head at that.

But I really liked the good citizen angle, harping about an "illegal activity" where providers make more money than 98% of educated professionals. Dude, really, that is rich. Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E? Maybe you should look to see why so many of those educated professionals are turning to providing to supplement their incomes.

The final straw is that you are now a "truth-teller" "who prefers to bash the[m] in the face with a reality brick." That's just a cover up for bad manners and a boorish disposition. That's the reality brick I'm tossing back at you.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:34 AM   #17
Miss_Puss007
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140596
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh lets play nice. Last week was in sub zero temperatures which makes everyone a little nuts. But on a good note, after I lost my co-workers I went down the street to a local hang out and found HOT little boy toy to pass the night away with...so I did leave town with only four hours of sleep and BIG smile smile on my face!
Miss_Puss007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:51 AM   #18
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

The only real thing you can do is to NOT be apart of the cruel side and stay positive yourself. You're not going to be able to control anyone else's actions - just your own. I never thought I'd get so 'deep' as to quote this on a hooker board but "be the change you wish to see" or however it goes.
To be honest though, it'd be pretty boring on here if everyone got along. For me, anyway.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:05 PM   #19
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota_Lynn View Post
Oh lets play nice. Last week was in sub zero temperatures which makes everyone a little nuts. But on a good note, after I lost my co-workers I went down the street to a local hang out and found HOT little boy toy to pass the night away with...so I did leave town with only four hours of sleep and BIG smile smile on my face!
Just for you, I'll play nice, and I like your avatar a whole bunch.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #20
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Paragraph 1: Yes, that was my point.

Paragraph 2: No.

Paragraph 3: I'm not a good citizen.

Paragraph 4: I don't cover anything, I put them out in the open.

Anything else peaches?

I directly responded to the OP to tell her, in multiple ways, to grow a pair...how I choose to say it is my business...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:50 PM   #21
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

what happened is we live in a age where young people men and women want to find this easy ride. And being a provider isnt easy by any means. So you get these little girls who either let themselves do it because a "pimp" has convinced them or they think they can just show up and be a bitch and still get paid... that makes things go down hill.

More providers and more gentlemen are being turnt sour by the increasing problem of people getting into the business who probably would fuck up flipping a hamburger in mcdonalds.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #22
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

But I've never contacted the OP.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:21 PM   #23
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews

You can only get what you put into it. Yes there is a of of negativity on all of the boards but I choose to ignore it and only input positive thoughts, ideas and interaction . Yes there are disrespectful men out there but I am lucky enough (knocks on wood with soft lips) to have met fine gentlemen on here. Maybe its because of the way I screen or my overall attitude towards the hobby. I am just gad to have met friendly providers and great gentlemen. So I Dont believe the hype, Ignore the bullshit and focus on why I am here. ...."To give both of us a great time""
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:25 PM   #24
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I only read this thread b/c Shayla posted in it. Shayla, come to Florida.... Pleaseeeeeee.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:37 PM   #25
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
But I've never contacted the OP.
B you kill me!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:37 AM   #26
Alina Lili
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 151969

I understand where your coming from. I suppose it all started with the recession and more girls entering the business for short periods of time. I'm not saying this is bad, in any business there will be ups and downs but I do remember when I knew a lot of the girls so screening was easy, everyone for the most part was courteous and you could easily recommend a provider if you were busy. It's a cyclical and in a few more years it may change. Just my 2 cents
Alina Lili is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women