Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41565
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2015, 09:01 AM   #16
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
A problem with the liberal mindset (there are many) is when their hero's and heroine's lives are exposed as total and complete lives of fraud

they always point to someone else as having done something wrong, as if that makes everything equal

while who knows what someone's son did or what the real facts are or how others are really treated in todays society, some sycophant will say something they really have no clue about

conservatives will shun frauds of their own

liberals will turn blind eyes toward anything of theirs

lets face it once and for all, rand paul's son getting in a wreck notwithstanding, bill and hillary are total and complete frauds, liars, hedonistically mean spirited, cheats, full of avarice and are co-dependently socio-pathic
Go bang one of your serfs. I can say what you said in far fewer words; politicians are pieces of shit. This is not news. Why are people continually surprised?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 09:11 AM   #17
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
I am not the least bit worried- I am laughing at all you trolls who think the GOP is going to win- go ahead and start the Clinton bashing we all know how it's going to end.
Just like we are laughing at the Dimitards that believe Hillary will win. Yep.. we know how it will end... just like it ended when she tried in 2008.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 09:16 AM   #18
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Just like we are laughing at the Dimitards that believe Hillary will win. Yep.. we know how it will end... just like it ended when she tried in 2008.
A democrat won that year... so I'm pretty sure we'd be ok with it ending that way again. The conservative candidates have too many retrograde ideas. I just don't see if happening.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:19 AM   #19
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
A democrat won that year... so I'm pretty sure we'd be ok with it ending that way again. The conservative candidates have too many retrograde ideas. I just don't see if happening.
You mean just like 2000 and 2004 they were too retrograde???
Old 04-25-2015, 09:19 AM   #20
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
A problem with the liberal mindset (there are many) is when their hero's and heroine's lives are exposed as total and complete lives of fraud

they always point to someone else as having done something wrong, as if that makes everything equal

while who knows what someone's son did or what the real facts are or how others are really treated in todays society, some sycophant will say something they really have no clue about

conservatives will shun frauds of their own

liberals will turn blind eyes toward anything of theirs

lets face it once and for all, rand paul's son getting in a wreck notwithstanding, bill and hillary are total and complete frauds, liars, hedonistically mean spirited, cheats, full of avarice and are co-dependently socio-pathic
Yeah, the Clintons are totally unbelievable. They've also raised Chelsea to be the same way. In an article it was stated a Secret Service Agent overheard Chelsea talking to one of her friends referring to the agents as "Pigs" The agent confronted Chelsea about her comment and he told her that her parents wouldn't approve of what she said. The agent said Chelsea just laughed and replied," I don't think they'll be upset, that's what they call you anyway". If that's how they feel about the men that keep them safe and do a great deal for them, how must they feel about the average citizen that doesn't do anything.
Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 09:33 AM   #21
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
You mean just like 2000 and 2004 they were too retrograde???
This is 2015. I'd say a lot has changed in the interim.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:41 AM   #22
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Yeah, the Clintons are totally unbelievable. They've also raised Chelsea to be the same way. In an article it was stated a Secret Service Agent overheard Chelsea talking to one of her friends referring to the agents as "Pigs" The agent confronted Chelsea about her comment and he told her that her parents wouldn't approve of what she said. The agent said Chelsea just laughed and replied," I don't think they'll be upset, that's what they call you anyway". If that's how they feel about the men that keep them safe and do a great deal for them, how must they feel about the average citizen that doesn't do anything.
Jim
She was probably 12 or so years old. It's a reference to police or law enforcement. I'm not saying it's right, but put it in context.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:51 AM   #23
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
This is 2015. I'd say a lot has changed in the interim.
Yes.. a LOT has changed... Hillary is being caught being a criminal. That will go well with the independents, right??? You guys forget, there aren't enough "forget everything and only vote Dem nut jobs out there to elect Hillary by themselves. Yep,.. keep telling yourself Dems have a lock...
Old 04-25-2015, 10:02 AM   #24
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
She was probably 12 or so years old. It's a reference to police or law enforcement. I'm not saying it's right, but put it in context.
Her comment wasn't referring to Law Enforcement , It was Secret Service.

Jim
Old 04-25-2015, 12:47 PM   #25
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

The libtards voted in a criminal not just once but twice and they damn sure will not fail in their attempt to get another criminal in with Hillary.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 06:14 PM   #26
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Her comment wasn't referring to Law Enforcement , It was Secret Service.

Jim
Secret Service is a federal law enforcement agency. Protecting the president and visiting dignitaries, etc., is just one part of what they do.
Old 04-25-2015, 07:54 PM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Secret Service is a federal law enforcement agency. Protecting the president and visiting dignitaries, etc., is just one part of what they do.
I know what the Secret Service does. Most of what they do is commando style baby sitting. The Clintons referred to them as "Pigs" in a disrespectful manner even in the presence of their daughter. Whether Chelsea might have been to young to realize the term "Pig" in reference to the Secret Service Agents was less than affectionate term is neither here nor there, but that agent sure got a glimpse of what was behind her parent's façade.

Jim
Old 04-25-2015, 08:49 PM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Reality is a BITCH... Right?... Ozommuslims ... http://wherelibertydwells.tumblr.com/post/117269746520
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 09:16 PM   #29
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I know what the Secret Service does. Most of what they do is commando style baby sitting. The Clintons referred to them as "Pigs" in a disrespectful manner even in the presence of their daughter. Whether Chelsea might have been to young to realize the term "Pig" in reference to the Secret Service Agents was less than affectionate term is neither here nor there, but that agent sure got a glimpse of what was behind her parent's façade.

Jim
Your labeling them as baby sitters is as disrespectful as calling them pigs IMO

And you're also taking the word of a 12 year old. When confronted with doing something wrong and the threat of telling your parents is brought up, what do kids say? They already know or some variant of that. You dislike the Clintons, I get that. But taking third-hand hearsay about something like this is petty. They've done far worse to be upset about.

They do a bit more than
"Financial Crimes, covering missions such as prevention and investigation of counterfeiting of U.S. currency and U.S. treasury securities, and investigation of major fraud."
Old 04-25-2015, 10:02 PM   #30
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your labeling them as baby sitters is as disrespectful as calling them pigs IMO

And you're also taking the word of a 12 year old. When confronted with doing something wrong and the threat of telling your parents is brought up, what do kids say? They already know or some variant of that. You dislike the Clintons, I get that. But taking third-hand hearsay about something like this is petty. They've done far worse to be upset about.

They do a bit more than
"Financial Crimes, covering missions such as prevention and investigation of counterfeiting of U.S. currency and U.S. treasury securities, and investigation of major fraud."
You simply missed the point which is common for someone who is anal retentive and lacks common sense.

Jim

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women