Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2010, 04:43 PM   #16
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Thanks guys, ya'll are too sweet, but I think if you saw me without the war paint you may change your tune

Randy4candy is just biased because I know all the words to every Beatle's song ever written. (I loved the fact that you would request the fresh out of the shower and in a t shirt look, BTW!).
Guilty as charged regarding The Beatles - BUT - having seen the war-paint-less Dannie, not that guilty on the other count...heh heh heh
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:08 PM   #17
lovesthescent
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I ALWAYS look.......bubba3452 hit it...it is attitude..i call that OitO. Hard to explain but I think all guys understand. Some women have "it"...an aura about them without even knowing it. These women look hotter without makeup than with it....and the more dressed down they get the hotter they become. Never met dannie (yet) but I am sure she falls into this from what others have written..

dannie....pm me..we need to do coffee, Really. I think other women crave, to a degree, being looked at and then glare when being eyed? I don't get it. Being the filthy corndog bastard I am I walk by them sniffing their perfume and then pretending what the scent would be with her sex mixed in with the perfume. I know, I am a dog.
lovesthescent is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #18
oleguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I think the longer you are in the hobby the more interested you are in looking at women (civilians) when you are out and about. I think it's just human nature. Maybe it's a guy thing, I don't know. If I see or pass a lady and she is physically like I like you can darn bet I am going to turn around and look if she is already passed me. Also, I'm thinking, gosh I like to hit that. Maybe it's just me.
oleguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:14 PM   #19
cubsoxbull
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleguy View Post
I think the longer you are in the hobby the more interested you are in looking at women (civilians) when you are out and about. I think it's just human nature. Maybe it's a guy thing, I don't know. If I see or pass a lady and she is physically like I like you can darn bet I am going to turn around and look if she is already passed me. Also, I'm thinking, gosh I like to hit that. Maybe it's just me.
I enjoy going to the various festivals in Dallas, such as Taste of Addison, the Grape fest and many others. But I always have a very stiff neck the following day.
cubsoxbull is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:15 PM   #20
ObyDATY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
If I am wearing revealing clothing, I expect to be looked at, so I don't take offense to it. I think it's funny when women wear tops with their boobs spilling out, and they get mad if guys look at 'em. I agree....What the Hell do these women think is going to happen?? If you wear something like that, be prepared for all conversations to be directed at your chest. Don't expect a lot of eye contact, unless you include the icy daggers you'll be getting from the wives and girlfriends of the guys who are staring at your goods.

What I don't understand, and maybe you guys can provide some insight...what I don't understand is why I get hit on/looked at, more, when I am in sweats/t shirt/no makeup and looking homeless. I am far more attractive when I am in makeup and I am dressed, and I still get approached, but not nearly as much as when I am looking like a bag lady. What gives?!?

Lots of guys are intimidated.

When you are dressed casual you are more approachable.
ObyDATY is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:22 PM   #21
hwygnome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
What I don't understand, and maybe you guys can provide some insight...what I don't understand is why I get hit on/looked at, more, when I am in sweats/t shirt/no makeup and looking homeless.

What gives?!?
I would imagine the way you carry yourself sets off the "check her out response". But then if you stopped winking at them they might pay less attention to you.

If you have loose fitting clothes it does take a few more mental pictures and then overlapping those pictures to get an idea of what your hiding under your clothes. At times doing that takes a little bit of time.

And of course what obydaty said is worth keeping in mind.

And if I don't get a chance to bed a civilian redhead soon Carrie might be getting a call since I just noticed she is currently red.
hwygnome is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women