Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48609
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36830
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2011, 10:21 AM   #16
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
It's from a very old bawdy poem about a "fornication contest" between two roughnecks in a mining or logging town, sometimes in the Yukon, sometimes in the American West.

The woman was variously called "Rangy Lil" (sometimes Nell), "Randy Lil", "Diddlin' Lil", and (oddly) "Lady Lil". She was sometimes a schoolmarm, and sometimes a prostitute. The man was called "Pisspot Pete", "Halfbreed Pete", "Yukon Pete" or (oddly) "Short Pete". In some versions, she wears him out, and sometimes he does her in.

It is kind of like "The Aristocrats" in that everyone who tells it has different lines and rhymes, but the basic story is the same.

"Now Lill fucked everything that crawled or creeped,
And piled her victims in a great big heap.
There wasn't a man for miles around
With a big enough rod to fuck her down. "

"For Pete, he weren't so big or tall
But he whipped it out at the Saloon Hall
And when he placed it on the bar
By gum, it reached from thar.... to thar."

In my favorite version, Pete dies trying to satisfy Lil, and he goes to hell where the demons complain to the Devil that Pete keeps fucking them.

"A hundred imps screamed and climbed the wall,
Yelling, 'Get him away before he fucks us all!'
He fucked ninety-eight and his balls turned blue,
Then he backed off, jacked off, and fucked the other two!"

Edit: WikiSource has a few versions, a couple of which include a similar line to the previously discussed one.
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Lil_the_Whore

We used to make up lines for this song all the time, but one line that was ALWAYS there was the "thar to thar" part. No matter who was singing, the whole crowd jumped in with "thar to thar" and we spread our arms as wide as we could. I was glad to see that most of the versions on that page include the line.
lol interesting - I was not aware of that. Thanks for sharing.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #17
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
reverse cowgirl baby, side saddle, and side lying scissors!

reverse cowgirl
Quote:
Have your guy lie on his back and, facing his feet, straddle him with your knees on either side of his hips. Or, if it's more comfortable, squat over him with your feet flat on the bed. When he's nice and hard (and you're well lubricated), place one hand on the bed or his legs to steady yourself, as you hold the base of his penis with your other hand, and slowly lower yourself onto him.
Once he's securely inside of you, start moving up and down, using your leg muscles to build momentum. You can help maintain your balance by placing your hands in front of you (on his legs or the bed), or reach back and put your hands on his thighs. One of the major perks of any girl-on-top position: You're in control, so mix things up and do whatever feels best. You can vary the speed and depth of penetration. Or play with your movements by gyrating back and forth or in circles instead of just up and down. At some point, try arching your back, which allows his member to stimulate your G-spot. And, since you have easy access to your clitoris, give yourself a hand if you need it.

Reverse cowgirl offers some benefits for your man as well. For starters, he gets some sweet eye candy with that amazing view of your butt. And you'll really turn him on if you play with his testicles as you grind him. Guys also get off on females taking charge, but that doesn't mean that you have to do all the work. If you start getting tired, have him wrap his hands around your hips to help with the thrusting. But make sure you don't bounce too hard or lean too far forward, or you could cause some serious damage to his manhood. And if he happens to slip out at any point, simply put him back in and keep going
http://www.fhm.com/upgrade/sex-advic...1103#pagetitle
Not sure how to install a video here?
Quote:
As hot as a jockey who’s just run the Grand National, the Side Saddle Cowgirl is the ultimate variation on the Cowgirl theme. And best of all it’s another lie back and let it happen position for the fella.
Probably the best bedroom bouncer around, it also offers great profile views of your lady as she gets into her rhythm. Sitting sideways astride you, all you can do is lie back and watch while your girl indulges in the ride of her life. So good you’ll want to be ridden forever, but careful you don’t get too carried away – being saddle sore is a nasty thing.
http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_legglider.shtml?page=2

Quote:
In the Side-saddle position, the man lies on his back while his partner sits on his groin with both legs together on one side. She props herself on her hands on the opposite side of his body and allows penetration by shifting herself slowly up and down.
The curve of the penis is not quite aligned with the vagina, which is both an advantage and a drawback. It’s a drawback because a rough thrust could painfully twist the man’s penis and penetration can only be smooth if the woman’s vagina is moist enough. The advantage is, however, when the lovers undulate their bodies gently, they’ll experience a great kind of friction and surprising sensations.
The man can use one of his free hands to caress his partner’s bottom, hips and back, the other to caress the front and back of her thighs, her pubis, stomach and clitoris. The position of the two bodies and the availability of the man’s hands allow him to caress his partner in a great variety of ways. The woman also has a part to play: how far she widens her legs determines how deep penetration is, and how good it feels.
Couples rarely sustain the Side-saddle position until orgasm. Most of the time, they keep it up for a while and then change to a position that involves closer body contact and a greater sense of togetherness.

Quote:
The ins and outs...
You: lie on your back on a flat, elevated surface (desk, dining table, etc) and place your hips at the edge of the piece of furniture. Lift your legs so you make a right angle and let him do the rest...
Him: stood up, facing you, he grabs hold of your ankles. He spreads your legs apart and enters you at the same time, then he crosses and recrosses your legs, thrusting continuously.

Why is it so good? This scissor movement gives a range of sensations. When opening your legs, you'll appreciate the depth of his penis inside you, and when he closes them, you'll go crazy as you feel him imprisoned between your legs.

A good time to try it: When you trust your partner enough to give him such a gratifying view of your intimate bits! It's also a good way to catch up if you missed your weekly abs class!

Tip: Don't just leave your hands dangling...if you can reach his bum, caress it to give him an extra thrill!

FULL LISTING:
http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

Well SOF - your list is pretty interesting. So are you busy later??????????
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:13 PM   #18
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

OH MAN I WANT TO DO ALL THAT....I NEED A MAN SO I CAN TRY DOING ALL THAT..ANY TAKERS?SEE NOW IM ALL WET....

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtotown View Post

reverse cowgirl

http://www.fhm.com/upgrade/sex-advic...1103#pagetitle
Not sure how to install a video here?

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_legglider.shtml?page=2

FULL LISTING:
http://www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml

Well SOF - your list is pretty interesting. So are you busy later??????????
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:22 AM   #19
AllThisMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Deep in a nice soft, warm wet mouth. Balls deep from behind and missionary with her feet on my chest... gotta have soft sexy feet!
AllThisMeat is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 12:58 AM   #20
ss4699
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
OH MAN I WANT TO DO ALL THAT....I NEED A MAN SO I CAN TRY DOING ALL THAT..ANY TAKERS? SEE NOW IM ALL WET....
Well where are you?
And this

and

and

and where did you say you were?????
Old 11-25-2011, 10:17 AM   #21
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

newtotown we can try all of it...
Quote:
Well where are you?
And this

and

and

and where did you say you were?????
Old 11-25-2011, 10:29 AM   #22
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

All of them.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:39 PM   #23
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
All of them.

Hmm note to self bookmark this page, to remind myself for my next date with Allie

Never seen some of those positions before but I a game to spice things up and try something new.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:31 PM   #24
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, the pics are close, but I do things a bit differently:

Reverse CG: I hook my legs under his, with my legs between his. This gives me far greater range of motion, and lends itself to a position that is almost like doggie, only reversed - him below, me on top. As the description says, it gives me an opportunity to play with myself, but since my legs are between his, and his legs are parted, it also gives me access to his balls, and a little ass play if he happens to like that. Very delicious, and definitely my favorite position.

Side Lying scissors: It can be done with him standing, but I like to have him lying on his side, while I hook one leg between his, the other leg thrown over his hip. Again, it gives me a wonderful range of motion, and also leaves both his naughty parts and my own free for me to explore with my hands. The only limit on where I can position my legs is our imagination, and I have a rather fertile imagination!

Side saddle: I again like to have one leg to the side, and one leg positioned between his legs. Putting the leg between his gives me more leverage and freedom of movement (Hmm, I'm sensing a pattern here - its all about the motion baby!)

Well guys - can any of you find some graphics to demonstrate those positions?
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:27 PM   #25
ss4699
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
....Well guys - can any of you find some graphics to demonstrate those positions?

Planning on personal demonstation soon! Very soon I hope! If the lady is willing?
Old 11-25-2011, 07:36 PM   #26
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

OH MAN IM MORE THEN WILLING..
Quote:
Planning on personal demonstation soon! Very soon I hope! If the lady is willing?
Old 11-25-2011, 10:31 PM   #27
ss4699
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
OH MAN IM MORE THEN WILLING..
I was hoping for SOF -they are her favorites, after all. But there might be room for 3.....? Humm looking at the pictures again, nope none are designed for 3some! But I bet there are some?
Old 11-25-2011, 10:36 PM   #28
ss4699
Ambassador

It's no secret that all of us fantasize about having two women at the same time. It's also no secret that we all like our own unique and crazy positions. Well, you might be surprised to know that some of those positions you thought you could only pull off with one girl can easily transition into fun for three.

1- Bobbing for apples
Begin by laying flat on your back and enjoying a great blowjob from woman A. Woman B will come into the picture by straddling and riding your face.

Benefits for you: Because of the position of woman A between your legs, you may also feel her chest - and, if you're real lucky, her erect nipples -- gently tapping your scrotum as she rocks back and forth while giving you head.

Benefits for them: With woman B's "cowboy up" pose on your face, she will largely be the benefactor of this position.

2- Deep swallow
Lay flat on your back as woman A places herself on top of your face in the reverse position. Woman B can come into the picture at anytime and place herself on top of you for a mind-blowing ride.

Benefits for you: You've got a handful of hot ass and another girl riding your package. You couldn't get better benefits from a 401K.

Benefits for them: In addition to the sex, this position allows woman A and woman B to maintain eye contact as well as kiss and caress each other.

3- The G-spot jiggy
While woman A is on all fours in the doggy-style position, woman B will slide under woman A in a 69 position. This will make it easier for woman A to perform cunnilingus on woman B without having to arch her neck. While on your knees, place one hand on woman A's hips for leverage and to get it warm for the spanking you're about to deliver. A tip for you: Try using nine short strokes followed by one long stroke into woman A.

Benefits for you: You're getting the animalistic sensation that only doggy style provides, all the while enjoying the view of two beautiful women in the 69 position.

Benefits for them: Woman A can enjoy you behind her and woman B can enjoy the oral sex from woman A.

4- Raising the mast
Start by placing both of woman A's legs over your shoulders and enter her at various angles. From here, woman B can easily ride woman A's face from a reverse position.

Benefits for you: The eye contact that you will be able to maintain with woman B is very intense, largely due to the position of control you are in with woman A's legs over your shoulders.

Benefits for them: With you delivering the goods, woman A will enjoy the submissive position you have put her body in and woman B will enjoy starring you down as she receives cunnilingus from woman A.

5- The hitch
Woman A will begin by lying flat on her back with her legs in the air. This man-on-top variation requires you to get on your hands and knees from a reverse position and dip your penis into her. Woman B should be riding woman A's face from a reverse position.

Benefits for you: The different sensual aspects you feel by dipping into her will send your body into shock. Also, woman B can gently stimulate your anus at just the right time to send your body from shock to convulsion.

Benefits for them: Woman B receives oral pleasure from this and can provide additional kinky pleasure for woman A by sucking on her toes. Woman A wins again when you pull out and massage her clitoris with the tip of your penis.

6- Southern exposure
Begin by lying on your back with woman A straddling you from the opposing position. She should drop her legs near your arms to make more room for woman B. Woman B will get into the exact same position as woman A, only farther up your body.

Benefits for you: You have two women grinding and moaning on you in the same direction. Grab a couple of paddles and the three of you could win a rowing contest with that kind of teamwork.

Benefits for the women: This position allows you to perform cunnilingus on woman B and allows woman B to slap woman A's ass or perform any type of anal stimulation that she sees fit.

7- The reverse frog squat
Begin by lying down with your knees up towards your body and open for woman A to lean back into you. When the two of you are settled and into a good rhythm, woman B straddles and rides your face from either direction.

Benefits for you: You have very little work to do since woman A is in control of your lower body and woman B has taken over the upper part.

Benefits for the women: Woman A can guide your penis in the direction she wants, for whatever she wants. Woman B is facing in the opposite direction and will really get into the oral sex you are giving her.
the more, the better

Who knew that crazy position you begged your girl to try has room for another?

Remember though: Even with the best of intentions, threesomes usually find a way to get complicated or somewhat awkward at their conclusion. Take the necessary steps to avoid all the drama and get the "guest star" out as soon as possible without being rude. And always focus the majority of your attention on the girl you are with. Any feelings of insecurity you project on her by giving more attention to the other girl will come back to bite you (not the way you like either).

Read more: http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_ti...#ixzz1emqpk3vp
Old 11-25-2011, 10:38 PM   #29
ss4699
Ambassador

Threesomes – Guide to

Some people are attracted to threesomes for reasons similar to those enjoying group sex (but with just one less partner) – and some for other reasons. There are those simply looking to ‘try it all’ - perhaps during their more experimental college years … or those recently divorced after significant years of marriage (particularly those who married very young and missed out on the experimental years) and looking to spread their sexual wings by stepping outside the norm. There are also very sexual men and women who are just looking for more variety, and merely want/need more than the typical one-on-one sex act - at least once in a while.
A threesomes is a more intimate and ‘personal’ version of group sex with some unique characteristics, and so merits its own separate consideration.
Before reading this article further we recommend you check out our Introduction to Multi-partner Sex, then come back here to read-on for the specifics relating to threesomes.
Definition

A threesome is the act of one couple with an additional individual (or just three individuals) performing sexual activity together. A grouping of more than three lovers is described as ‘Group Sex’.
Difference between 'threesomes' and 'swinging' or 'polyamory'

Threesomes can be an aspect of Swinging or Polyamory, but it can also be different in that it does not require any of the participants to be in relationships with one another (whereas swinging and polyamory does). However, being a couple can be advantageous in getting a threesome initiated by inviting someone else to simply join in.
Different types of threesomes

The most common threesomes involve men who are looking to fulfill the fantasy of being with two women at the same time, especially if the women perform bi-sexual acts during the course of the threesome (otherwise known as ‘show time’)! There are also women who want to experience being with two men at the same time (not as uncommon as you might think). However, there are also threesomes consisting of the same sex (i.e. 3 men or 3 women). There are also threesomes that include bisexuality, and those that don't; some just want to experience their partner in a physically intimate situation with another person.
Why would someone initiate a threesome?

In addition to the points explored in our 'Introduction to Multi-partner Sex'...
A man or woman might be looking to please their partner by fulfilling his/her fantasies or bi-curious tendencies, and so agree to a threesome with another. Then, there is the bi-sexual person who is simply looking for that occasional excitement of a threesome.
For many bi-sexual women, having sex with a man is like having dinner ... it is something you have regularly. However, having sex with a woman is like having dessert... something you treat yourself to occasionally!
Swingers (defined as otherwise monogamous partners who have some level of sexual contact with one or more other people) will often enjoy any kind of an orgy, including threesomes. Also, a person who is looking for a lot of attention and wants to be the so-called ‘meat in the sandwich’ is a prime candidate for initiating a threesome.
Pros and cons of threesomes

In addition to the points explored in our 'Introduction to Multi-partner Sex'...
For very sexual people, or for those who are bi-curious, a threesome can genuinely be an electrifying experience. For the couple, most of the advantages and disadvantages are very similar to those experienced in full-blown group sex, but in a more limited way. Threesomes can be a great ‘intro’ to group sex, giving new participants a feeling of greater control as they explore options away from monogamous sex.
Also, some people simply prefer the distinct feeling of a threesome – whereby the intimacy of monogamous sex is more retained, while the thrill of including one other is an added thrill.
One option of a threesome is to make one person the star, and let that person lay back while the other two devour him or her, making the person who is receiving at the time feel like a real prince or a princess! A great idea for a birthday present too! However, it’s nice to take turns receiving and giving, so that everyone gets a turn to be a prince or a princess.
But how does the outsider - the ‘guest’ - fit into the equation? Being the outsider in a threesome can be a great position to be in, because there is no love or emotion involved; you are there exclusively for the sex act. In most cases, the guest gets treated like a princess or prince, because the guest is the source of exhilaration and variety for the couple. Many times the guest is the couple’s fantasy come true, and that’s a pleasing feeling for the outsider. So, if you like a lot of attention, and if you like to fulfill other people’s fantasies, definitely consider being the guest in a threesome.
The most common difficulty in being the guest in a threesome is when he or she is participating with a couple who has never had a threesome together previously, especially if you are a female guest of a couple in which the wife/girlfriend is not bi-sexual or bi-curious, and the husband or boyfriend tries to push a bi-sexual act on his partner when she’s really not into it! That can really put the female guest in a very uncomfortable situation, and easily cause upset between the partners.
In other cases, one partner might start to get jealous watching his or her partner having sex with another person – especially if they feel left-out, which obviously results in making it a distressing situation for everyone involved. Needless to say, the guest can end up feeling responsible! A crucial rule is to make sure that no one gets left out! Too often a spouse gives more attention to the guest than his or her partner … no, no, no! Always make sure your partner gets just as much attention as the guest does! Not doing so can literally end a marriage. An easy solution is to take turns in giving and receiving, and be aware of how much time you spend on the guest; when it’s your partner’s turn to be the prince or princess make sure that he or she receives the same amount of time from you, maybe even a little more.
Conclusion

For those of you who are planning a threesome for the first time and have absolutely no clue as to what to do ... believe us, when you get right down to it, most of it will come naturally!
The beauty of threesomes, especially when Bi-sexuality is a part of it, is that each participant can almost always be giving and receiving at all times. It’s an incredibly hot experience that we believe everyone should at least consider trying ... at least once in their life!
We hope you have found this guide useful in making an informed decision as to whether this type of MPS sex is for you – or not. If you’re looking for more information regarding alternative choices, please refer to the rest of our related Multi-partner& Alternative Lifestyle articles, plus our highly active and informative Forum.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:28 AM   #30
Guest 101012
Account Disabled

User ID: 108408

All of them, OMG YESSSSS Thats why I do what I do and LOVE it ..but if I had to pick just one Id say Mish, there is a huge turn on of a man mounting a woman, and wrapping around him....xo

Any and all ways it feels GOOD is my FAV lol
Guest 101012 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women