Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2022, 12:07 PM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Then shut the fuck up and keep holding your breath. If you're stupid enough to vote for Biden then you deserve every ounce of financial pain he's causing and you deserve the humiliation of what a stupid low information voter you really are.
Causing more for you than me, LOL

Still better than Trump. Deal with it.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 12:10 PM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

However, I'm also inclined to believe that auditing
everything would surely prove the truth of voter fraud and
illegal ballot harvesting - OR NOT.
It is impractical to audit everything. The process was upheld by Courts over and over. Time to accept that Trump lost.
Old 06-11-2022, 12:13 PM   #18
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... the process was "upheld by courts" because of the time constraints
on certifying everything in time.

NO "time constraints" now. ... Let's take a look.

Or are you frightened that a better investigation
might just prove the Hunter laptop IS REAL
- just as we claimed all-along... No re-

OR that the ballots were rigged.... Ya know what I mean...

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 12:19 PM   #19
Chung Tran
BANNED

Frightened? Really?

You couldn't count accurately now. Why bother?

Why don't you move on and accept that the God in Heaven is the real God, and yours was replaced?
Old 06-11-2022, 12:27 PM   #20
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Everyone can read the editorial again.

Then start over.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 02:02 PM   #21
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Geeze, an opinion piece bye Washington Post.

Who’s their Contributing Editors. Adam Schiff and JerryNadler?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 03:02 PM   #22
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Causing more for you than me, LOL

Still better than Trump. Deal with it.

In what way, your feelings? Higher gas prices than ever before can't possibly be better than Trump. Higher food prices and higher inflation can't possible be better than Trump. More people have died from Covid on Biden's watch than on Trump's.

I can't thing of a single thing that is better with Biden other than your feelings and hatred of Trump, but I'm here to learn, what is better under Biden? Spell it out so I can understand what you are saying?

And if "things" are better under Biden, why are so many people including Blacks and Hispanics and Independents, deserting the Democrat party?

You seem to speak out of both sides of your mouth saying that you don't like what Biden is doing but say it's still better than Trump. You do know that doesn't make a bit of sense, right?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 03:24 PM   #23
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Donald Trump, the King Lear of Mar-a-Lago, decided to tweet — er, Truth — yet another statement confirming that he refuses to accept reality," the New York Post editorial board wrote.

The newspaper said Trump was wrong.

“It was a national shame. One that neither Democrats nor Trump can stop obsessing over. It’s time for Republicans to move on," the newspaper counseled. "But Trump has become a prisoner of his own ego. He can’t admit his tweeting and narcissism turned off millions. He won’t stop insisting that 2020 was 'stolen' even though he’s offered no proof that it’s true.”

The editorial board wrote the expected 2024 presidential candidate is unfit for the job.

"Respected officials like former Attorney General Bill Barr

Funny how the guy that Democrats wanted impeached because he did everything Trump told him to do, which is demonstrably false, is now "RESPECTED". That's how you get respect from Democrats, perhaps the only way because God knows having an intelligent difference of opinion won't get you any respect from the Democrat

call his rants “nonsense.” This isn’t just about Liz Cheney. Mitch McConnell, Betsy DeVos, Mark Meadows — they all knew Trump was delusional. His own daughter and son-in-law testified it was bull,"

Sounds like you are just repeating Democrat talking points because what Jared said, what I heard him say was that they were all "whiners".

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jared...143835383.html

Quote:
Former White House adviser Jared Kushner was slammed for dismissing the threats by then-White House counsel Pat Cipollone to resign ahead of the Capitol riots as “whining”.
A year and a half after Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol, the January 6 House select committee on Thursday opened its hearing with video footage that showed a number of his most trusted aides and advisers, including his daughter Ivanka Trump, explaining that they knew the election was not stolen.

To my knowledge, Kushner never actually agreed with his wife, not in public statements at least. The others did, in testimony given to investigators, that Trump was told by multiple people that what he was saying about the election, was bullshit. If Kushner ever said that, you'll have to show me.

the NY Post wrote. "Meanwhile, reports that Trump was pleased that the Jan. 6 crowd chanted for Vice President Mike Pence to be hanged — a truly reprehensible sentiment — makes him unworthy for the office. Trump can’t look past 2020. Let him remain there."

And what is the evidence that Trump said this? Do you know who was quoted as saying Trump said those words? Truth is, it sounds like something asshole Trump would say but where is the proof or is what ever is written, like "all women should be believed" shouldn't be questioned? Could you say that in a court of law without providing proof?

https://nypost.com/2022/06/09/trump-said-pence-deserves-hanging-at-capitol-riot-liz-cheney/

Quote:
Wyoming Republican Rep. Liz Cheney alleged Thursday that then-President Donald Trump said during last year’s Capitol riot that Vice President Mike Pence “deserves” to be hanged as Trump supporters chanted “hang Mike Pence.”
Cheney, the vice chair of the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, riot, made the claim in her opening statement at the committee’s first primetime hearing, which included an 11-minute video tracing the violence as it unfolded, soundtracked by increasingly frantic police radio communications.
“You will hear that President Trump was yelling and ‘really angry’ at advisers who told him he needed to be doing something more,” Cheney said, “and — aware of the rioters’ chants to hang Mike Pence — the president responded with this sentiment quote: ‘Maybe our supporters have the right idea.’ Mike Pence quote ‘deserves it.'”
The committee did not present evidence to support the allegation Thursday and Trump denied it in a statement.

Oh, the committee did not present an "evidence" that this was said but because Liz Cheney said it, it must be true, right? So the Post points this out in a piece that most people won't hear, all they will hear, is the accusation. Not the way to run a country.

Until there is confirmation that would stand up in a court of law that Trump actually said that, I'll put it down as bias meant to influence and inflame.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 03:39 PM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
In what way, your feelings? Higher gas prices than ever before can't possibly be better than Trump. Higher food prices and higher inflation can't possible be better than Trump. More people have died from Covid on Biden's watch than on Trump's.

I can't thing of a single thing that is better with Biden other than your feelings and hatred of Trump, but I'm here to learn, what is better under Biden? Spell it out so I can understand what you are saying?

And if "things" are better under Biden, why are so many people including Blacks and Hispanics and Independents, deserting the Democrat party?

You seem to speak out of both sides of your mouth saying that you don't like what Biden is doing but say it's still better than Trump. You do know that doesn't make a bit of sense, right?
The fallacy of your line of questions is the underlying assumption that things would stay the same if Trump won. He would have big inflation, too. Federal Reserve policy and Trump's own stimulus money, plus the enhanced unemployment helped lead to inflation. Trump would not have stopped Putin. His Party wants a hands off Putin approach. Things would be about the same under Trump.

To disagree with me is to hinge your whole argument on the Biden rescue plan. Which didn't help, but I would posit the Federal Reserve just beginning to reduce their balance sheet this month, and being 6 months late raising rates, is the biggest problem.
Old 06-11-2022, 03:53 PM   #25
VitaMan
Valued Poster

The above is exactly correct.
Old 06-11-2022, 03:56 PM   #26
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Geeze, an opinion piece bye Washington Post.

Who’s their Contributing Editors. Adam Schiff and JerryNadler?

Guess you didn't read, as it is the New York Post.

Isn't that a Rubert Murdoch Fox man Newscorp publication ?

You're done for. Your cake is baked.
Old 06-11-2022, 04:17 PM   #27
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Once again VP shows that he does not know the difference between KNOW and ASSUME.

Donald Trump claims the election was stolen...in 2020, it was Hillary who said that the 2016 election was stolen and Al Gore who claimed the 2000 election was stolen.

In any event, that is an assumption. The New York Post says it was not. That is also an assumption. If you want to KNOW, then a complete, transparent review of all aspects of the election should be investigated from the media, to the tech companies, the Justice Department, to the Russians...I mean Chinese...or is it the Ukrainians who hold the Biden leash?
Big difference is Clinton and Gore ultimately conceded the loss. They didn't whine and bitch about it for months before and over a year after the election. Gore and Clinton were extremely close races. Gore lost by what 500 votes? Clinton by some models less than 10000 votes. Trump lost the popular vote by millions and the electorals by a landslide.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 06:50 PM   #28
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

Still better than Trump
Why don't you put your analytical mind to the simple task of explaining that...68% of Americans disagree with you...set them straight for us!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 06:55 PM   #29
bb1961
Valued Poster

Another Trump obsessed thread by VM...
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
The above is exactly correct.
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 07:27 PM   #30
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Another worthless post by the above poster.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women