Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #16
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Optimism

The basic concept here is to go with optimism rather than pessimism, old geezer.

A wise man chooses optimism in his own ability to deal with the problems of life.

It is not the government's job to handle my life, that is solely my responsibility and I gladly accept the challenge.

Government is primarily supposed to foster an environment where creative people can prosper.

It is then your responsibility to pick up the ball and run past the blocks and tackles of life and head for the goal line.

It is your job to work hard, work smart and make no excuses regardless of the cards you are dealt!

. . . If you're waiting on someone else to take care of you, you're going to be waiting a long time, buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, JD. Since Fast Gunn and WDF aren't worried, I guess we'll be fine. They didn't address any of the topics you raised, but they are certain we'll be ok. So it's no prob. Don't worry, be happy. The government will protect you.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
. We need a word to describe people like WTF, CJ7, and Ekim.
How about realists...you and COG are Chicken Little's!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:19 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
The basic concept here is to go with optimism rather than pessimism, old geezer.

A wise man chooses optimism in his own ability to deal with the problems of life.

It is not the government's job to handle my life, that is solely my responsibility and I gladly accept the challenge.

Government is primarily supposed to foster an environment where creative people can prosper.

It is then your responsibility to pick up the ball and run past the blocks and tackles of life and head for the goal line.

It is your job to work hard, work smart and make no excuses regardless of the cards you are dealt!

. . . If you're waiting on someone else to take care of you, you're going to be waiting a long time, buddy!

FastGoon, that is exactly what I have been saying since I started here. You are confusing me. Why do you support a regime that is opposed to practically everything you just stated?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #19
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

You are conservative libertarian dude. Who convinced you that you were a liberal? Somebody must have Jedi-Mind tricked your ass.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I think FastGoon needs a Libertarian intervention.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:09 PM   #21
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I think FastGoon needs a Libertarian intervention.
he has not been the same since that Onion article
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:12 PM   #22
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

the black guy I was shooting the shit with yesterday,at the hardware store, was getting his machette sharpened, i was dropping off some windows to get fixed,,

anyways, our inner city is a fucken mess, he claims the muslims are the ones bringing in the illegal guns and selling them out of their corner stores to the gang bangers and kids..
there here and causing chaos from within..
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:35 PM   #23
nwarounder
Valued Poster

I'm not worried about my, or my children's future, but I am worried about America's future.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Only a Fool would think everything is Cool...fuckem
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:42 PM   #25
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
the black guy I was shooting the shit with yesterday,at the hardware store, was getting his machette sharpened, i was dropping off some windows to get fixed,,

anyways, our inner city is a fucken mess, he claims the muslims are the ones bringing in the illegal guns and selling them out of their corner stores to the gang bangers and kids..
there here and causing chaos from within..
The government has done a wonderful job of covering it up, but they have teamed up with the cartels in Mexico using those same smuggling routes to get their guns in. Who needs long range missles when the back door is wide open?
Old 07-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
The government has done a wonderful job of covering it up, but they have teamed up with the cartels in Mexico using those same smuggling routes to get their guns in. Who needs long range missles when the back door is wide open?
True, I have a mexican friend when his 21 yr old nephew gets deported. He can have that boy back in houston in 4-5 days, everytime. Guns ought to be just as easy.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:48 PM   #27
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I am sure that WTF, CJ7 and Ekim will always do fine because collaborators always do. I seem to recall a lot of angst from the afore named individuals when George W. Bush was in the office. Of we didn't have thousands of drones standing by to overfly America, the Partiot Act was not supercharged, and we didn't have a president with a hard on for the American dream. Turncoats??? Not the right word. True believers??? Still not the right word. We need a word to describe people like WTF, CJ7, and Ekim.
Well JD you can call'em " Loose Cannons" You might have to deal with some ridicule. But it might be good for a few laughs, lol. Just trying to help ya out.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:48 AM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

30,000 drones? that has to be an error.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:12 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
. Who needs long range missles when the back door is wide open?
Watch out, COG will say you hate Gays!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:17 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Only a Fool would think everything is Cool...fuckem
Are the rest of our forum posters really doing that bad? How can you afford the internet access? Are you posting from a government library?

Better yet, do you think there is going to be any major change no matter who gets elected? Especially in your life?

Watch the Stossel piece on Fox. It shows how we always think things are way worse than they are...
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women