Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2012, 12:03 PM   #16
essence
Valued Poster

She was attending, and I thought you had a soft/hard spot for her
essence is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:08 PM   #17
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I missed it, did anybody get pissed when we didn't dip our flag to the british leaders?
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
So you weren't making an "optimistic" reference in regards to Romney's wife?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:09 PM   #19
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoyed it, but was disappointed in NBC coverage/editing. I miss the days when more "free" stations covered it.

Anyway, I started watching about 1/2 way through. I loved the lighting of the torch, the fireworks, and Paul McCartney.

England should be proud!!!
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:17 PM   #20
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
I wasn't sure if you were talking about Michelle the current first lady, or the Ann the soon to be first lady. They were both there. Yes, I do think Ann is pretty hot for age. Of course, it's subjective, to each, his own.

joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:31 PM   #21
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought they did an outstanding job! Pink Floyd was my favorite I got the chills ! Paul McCartney did a great job as well, can't believe he still looks & sounds so good ! Overall I thought the whole thing was really good, I liked Mr Bean too, laughed my butt off The whole thing was pretty touching

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:38 PM   #22
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Dark Side of the Moon was the perfect choice to accompany the fireworks. I didn't get chills but I think I was close!
Old 07-28-2012, 01:50 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
I thought they did an outstanding job! Pink Floyd was my favorite I got the chills ! Paul McCartney did a great job as well, can't believe he still looks & sounds so good ! Overall I thought the whole thing was really good, I liked Mr Bean too, laughed my butt off The whole thing was pretty touching

It aired again this morning in the wee hours. Recorded it. Nobody mentioned Mike Oldfield and "Tubular Bells" (theme song from Linda Balir's "The Exorcist"). And yeah, Pink Floyd is great, and Paul McCartney had a righteous performance, just as he did when I first heard "Hey Jude" on the "Smothers Brother's Comedy Hour" back in 1968. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q6uKRQqOME
Old 07-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #24
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I wasn't sure if you were talking about Michelle the current first lady, or the Ann the soon to be first lady. They were both there. Yes, I do think Ann is pretty hot for age. Of course, it's subjective, to each, his own.

Hell yea, I'd do Ann any day! The other, not so much. Besides, you know Mitt only gets out of his magic underwear two or three times a year soooooo you know she is one horny MILF!
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:14 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:

HOLY SHIT JOE! YOU MIGHT WIN THE GOLD MEDAL FOR ASSHOLINESS!

I'll lay odds you couldn't hold a conversation with either of these women ... even the dumb blonde! (Gets lots of hits on Tineye, btw)

Oh, and nothing came close to Rowan Atkinson in the Chariots of Fire deal... I'd have bought the Mary Poppins stuff if Julie Andrews would have been one of them.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #26
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It aired again this morning in the wee hours. Recorded it. Nobody mentioned Mike Oldfield and "Tubular Bells" (theme song from Linda Balir's "The Exorcist"). And yeah, Pink Floyd is great, and Paul McCartney had a righteous performance, just as he did when I first heard "Hey Jude" on the "Smothers Brother's Comedy Hour" back in 1968. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q6uKRQqOME
I'm sorry I missed "Tubular Bells." I've been a huge Michael Oldfield fan since college. Oldfield's first album "Tubular Bells" sold millions of copies. It was the first album ever released by Virgin Records which was the first company founded by it's multi billionaire owner Richard Branson.

I remember the Beatles doing "Hey Jude" on television like it was yesterday.

Here's a great live version of Tubular Bells.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSRJvq4Wd48
Old 07-28-2012, 03:37 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm sorry I missed "Tubular Bells." I've been a huge MIchael Oldfield fan since college. Oldfield's first album "Tubular Bells" sold millions of copies. It was the first album ever released by Virgin Records which was the first company founded by it's multibillionair owner Richard Branson.
Oldfield did an excellent job, and he is a remarkable artist.
Old 07-28-2012, 05:39 PM   #28
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
HOLY SHIT JOE! YOU MIGHT WIN THE GOLD MEDAL FOR ASSHOLINESS!

I'll lay odds you couldn't hold a conversation with either of these women ... even the dumb blonde! (Gets lots of hits on Tineye, btw)

Oh, and nothing came close to Rowan Atkinson in the Chariots of Fire deal... I'd have bought the Mary Poppins stuff if Julie Andrews would have been one of them.
If they gave Nobel prizes for biggest assholes you'd be on your way to Stockholm.
Old 07-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

It's the PISS prize, which would be in Oslo, you incredibly stupid fuck! (Please don't take that personally, I call all the stupid fucks I know STUPID FUCKS!)

Again, do you have a job?

Or are you just a high functioning dipshit?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:36 PM   #30
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's the PISS prize, which would be in Oslo, you incredibly stupid fuck! (Please don't take that personally, I call all the stupid fucks I know STUPID FUCKS!)

Again, do you have a job?

Or are you just a high functioning dipshit?
All the Nobel prizes are awarded in Stockholm Sweden except for the Nobel Peace Prize which is awarded in Oslo, Norway. Alfred Nobel was Swedish.

Since 1901, the Nobel Prizes have been presented to the Laureates at ceremonies on 10 December, the anniversary of Alfred Nobel's death. As stipulated in the will of the Swedish-born inventor and international industrialist Alfred Nobel, which was opened after his death in 1896, the Nobel Prizes in Physics, Biggest Assholes, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine and Literature are awarded in Stockholm, Sweden, while the Nobel Peace Prize is awarded in Oslo, Norway.

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_priz...onies/history/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women