Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-04-2024, 07:03 AM   #16
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... What the piss??! ... We were on Trump calling or not calling
for Hillary to be locked up - and then the thread switches to
what may happen when Trump is re-elected...

Reckon it IS a foregone conclusion, aint it...
Maybe then Hillary will be locked up...

#### Salty
Your are right. Back to the original subject.

Trump lied. He said "lock her up" in so many words in the past. But Biden has also made similar "lies".
Old 06-04-2024, 07:15 AM   #17
Levianon17
BANNED

That was one of his major downfalls. He never did lock that dumb bitch up.
Old 06-04-2024, 02:27 PM   #18
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
+1,000

Donald Trump has a track record of throwing people under the bus after using them for all their worth. If you wrong him then you’re attacked relentlessly and targeted by his more militant supporters.
Bingo 100%

Trump is not really the threat, it's his militant supporters will do anything he says. They are the worst Americans that think in the name of patriotism, that you strike down physically at people on the other side of the political spectrum.

These are the deranged followers of a heretic
Old 06-04-2024, 04:16 PM   #19
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Your are right. Back to the original subject.

Trump lied. He said "lock her up" in so many words in the past. But Biden has also made similar "lies".
... Tiny already explained what Trump meant there, mate.
He meant once He became President - He told the FBI
to leave Hillary alone.

... But just wait 'til Next Year! ...

#### Salty
Old 06-04-2024, 07:59 PM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I'll admit that I stopped reading after what I highlighted. But what makes you think that with Trump's history? If you work for Trump in politics, forget about advancing if you have high political aspirations. Ask Mike Pence about how that works when Trump puts you on his intellectually challenged MAGA sheep's radar when the old man baby is mad at you... the Republican party kisses his ass for a reason and IMO, they are smart to do so with the power he has over his simpletons.

The bottom line is you never go work for an incompetent person who will never have your back when that person fucks up. Trump doesn't just fuck up. You can possibly get jail time and/or lose your livelihood working for that extreme narcissistic piece of shit.

More on topic, of course Trump is dismissing jail time for Clinton now. That no longer fits his narrative because his old fat ass is facing jail time himself if he loses the election. And more importantly to him, he probably no longer views her as a viable threat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
+1,000

Donald Trump has a track record of throwing people under the bus after using them for all their worth. If you wrong him then you’re attacked relentlessly and targeted by his more militant supporters.
I'll admit that I stopped reading McCain's post after the first three words. But here are reasons why Trump's appointments, if he's elected, wouldn't be as bad as you think.

1. People like the power, prestige and experience that can come with a political appointment. Plenty of good people will be willing to serve under Trump.

2. The Senate has to confirm around the top 1400 executive appointments. The Senators will serve as a check on the president.

3. American institutions and the civil service will also serve as a check. Remember how the DOJ threatened to resign en masse when Trump threatened to install Jeffrey Clark as Attorney General.

4. For the Department of Energy or Education Transportation or HUD and many other agencies, Trump won't be a micro-manager. To the extent he appoints good people, which I think he did for my examples anyway, they'll be able to take the ball and run with it. Yssup explains why:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
He...isn’t mentally stable enough to remember why he said yesterday, let alone 8 years ago. Worse, he doesn’t care.
Admittedly, serving as something like Trump's Chief of Staff would be a nightmare. Yeah, the best and the brightest might pass over that, as well as press secretary and other positions where his narcissism and character flaws would make peoples' jobs difficult.

I would detest his appointees in charge of trade policy, as well as the Stephen Miller immigration contingent who may propose locking babies up in cages and shipping DACA teenagers back to Afghanistan and Syria.

But otherwise fears are overblown. Trump's foreign policy people may surprise me (but not you) positively by veering away from the neoconservative agenda that's haunted this country for 25 years.

And with respect to his appointments to the DOJ, and with respect to the topic of this thread, Trump might just have seen the light. Look at his current stance on locking up Hillary. As Salty rightly points out, this is the same thing he said publicly after he was elected.

My hope, expressed in another thread, is that the political class would learn some lessons by being subject to overzealous prosecution. Hopefully that's sunk in on Trump, as a result of his misfortunes in New York. I believe it's very unlikely his DOJ would go after Hillary, Biden, etc. Although it wouldn't surprise me if he got a large number of January 6 protestors and instigators off the hook.
Old 06-04-2024, 09:48 PM   #21
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Another Thread Lost to Members not remaining on topic.

Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women