Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2016, 06:31 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=Jackie S;1058422432]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Just think of all the CHL gunslingers out there with less training!!!!![

In my opinion, the "shooting portion" of the CHL course is a joke. Point Stevie Wonder in the right direction, and he could pass it.
Are you talking about the blue paper silhouette targets that can't shoot back or the ones with concentric circles that can't shoot back?

I suspect this guy's "training records" (if they still exist) will be poured over rather thoroughly, as well as his "personnel file," for any evidence of "deficiencies."

I'm still not sure why the "therapist" was out in the middle of the street with his patient, but I "assume" it was in an official capacity as his therapist ... but it would probably be a good idea of "therapists" stick to therapy and allow LE to do their job, so at least the "therapist" will not be in harms way if the ultimate use of force step must be taken to neutralize a situation. I'm not trying to blame the therapist, but he does have a responsibility to himself.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:01 AM   #17
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1058422481]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Are you talking about the blue paper silhouette targets that can't shoot back or the ones with concentric circles that can't shoot back?

I suspect this guy's "training records" (if they still exist) will be poured over rather thoroughly, as well as his "personnel file," for any evidence of "deficiencies."

I'm still not sure why the "therapist" was out in the middle of the street with his patient, but I "assume" it was in an official capacity as his therapist ... but it would probably be a good idea of "therapists" stick to therapy and allow LE to do their job, so at least the "therapist" will not be in harms way if the ultimate use of force step must be taken to neutralize a situation. I'm not trying to blame the therapist, but he does have a responsibility to himself.
Therapist prob didn't anticipate there would be someone who can't tell a toy truck from a gun, or just assumed if a black was carrying anything it was a gun, and called 911.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:44 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1058422552]
Quote:

Therapist prob didn't anticipate there would be someone who can't tell a toy truck from a gun, or just assumed if a black was carrying anything it was a gun, and called 911.
Not a therapist who didn't know the difference himself!

So, let me get this straight! A therapist decided to sit in the middle of the street and conduct a therapy session with a mentally defective person with a toy truck!

That sounds familiarly similar to the "Helen Keller School of Mountain Climbing"!

Recently, there does seem to be a trend for the ambushing by Black people when the cops show up .... so generally speaking ... regardless of skin color until someone with some balls takes charge of the street shit going on .... it would probably not be a good idea to unnecessarily inject oneself into a situation in which one's intentions might be "misinterpreted" or "misconceived" ....

tolerance and justification of law enforcement officers being murdered generates a generally unhealthy environment for citizens who are fundamentally stupid.

But keep posting examples of stupid citizens ... it might open some eyes.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:46 AM   #19
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1058422693]
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

Not a therapist who didn't know the difference himself!

So, let me get this straight! A therapist decided to sit in the middle of the street and conduct a therapy session with a mentally defective person with a toy truck!

That sounds familiarly similar to the "Helen Keller School of Mountain Climbing"!

Recently, there does seem to be a trend for the ambushing by Black people when the cops show up .... so generally speaking ... regardless of skin color until someone with some balls takes charge of the street shit going on .... it would probably not be a good idea to unnecessarily inject oneself into a situation in which one's intentions might be "misinterpreted" or "misconceived" ....

tolerance and justification of law enforcement officers being murdered generates a generally unhealthy environment for citizens who are fundamentally stupid.

But keep posting examples of stupid citizens ... it might open some eyes.
Next time you wander out into the street your therapist will just let you go, then call 911. Only a dimatard like you would not be able to understand what was happning.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:57 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1058423369]
Quote:

Next time you wander out into the street your therapist will just let you go, then call 911. Only a dimatard like you would not be able to understand what was happning.
And you think you understand? You make up shit, but that's not what's happening. And you call people "tards"? If you didn't have your own dream world you would be even more miserable. What was your headline:

"Why do cops keep doing dumb shit like this".......

If people didn't do dumb shit ... there wouldn't be any cops!!!! No need.

There would be no need for the entire criminal & civil justice system!

But dumb shits like you provide job security for everyone in the justice system!

The main problem is: Most can't afford it (because they are dumbshits), and have to rely on the taxpayers to pick up the tab.

Do you know what you are supposed to do when the light turns red?
Old 07-22-2016, 11:02 AM   #21
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Aiming for the autistic guy but after shooting the black guy they handcuff him while he's shot and on the ground? They will likely need a better spin job than that.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 11:13 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Aiming for the autistic guy but after shooting the black guy they handcuff him while he's shot and on the ground? They will likely need a better spin job than that.
Unfortunately, we don't know what was happening before the video started.

Do you recall this scene about 5 years ago?

I'm not making any excuses for anyone ... but it's bullshit to automatically blame the police who have to make real time split second decisions based on what they see at the moment in real time ...

news media pundits and loudmouths on the internet have plenty of AFTER THE FACT images and video to inspect ... and they still get it wrong ... as we have seen it over and over again.

The DumbAss OP just makes shit up in a lame effort to make a "point"!

But he can do it in the comfort of the chair in front of his computer. Not on the street with a second or less to decide what action to take.
Old 07-22-2016, 11:47 AM   #23
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

this was dumb shit.. and it encourages the media to look for more dumb shit, like this, that after you watch it, does not look like dumb shit, it looks like someone resisting arrest, followed by normal police procedure.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/video-tex...81.html?ref=gs
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:12 PM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1058423407]
Quote:

And you think you understand? You make up shit, but that's not what's happening. And you call people "tards"? If you didn't have your own dream world you would be even more miserable. What was your headline:

"Why do cops keep doing dumb shit like this".......

If people didn't do dumb shit ... there wouldn't be any cops!!!! No need.

There would be no need for the entire criminal & civil justice system!

But dumb shits like you provide job security for everyone in the justice system!

The main problem is: Most can't afford it (because they are dumbshits), and have to rely on the taxpayers to pick up the tab.

Do you know what you are supposed to do when the light turns red?
I had a link pointing to a real world happening, all you have is your useless babble. You wallow in stupidity like a hog does shit.
Old 07-22-2016, 12:13 PM   #25
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Unfortunately, we don't know what was happening before the video started.

Do you recall this scene about 5 years ago?

I'm not making any excuses for anyone ... but it's bullshit to automatically blame the police who have to make real time split second decisions based on what they see at the moment in real time ...

news media pundits and loudmouths on the internet have plenty of AFTER THE FACT images and video to inspect ... and they still get it wrong ... as we have seen it over and over again.

The DumbAss OP just makes shit up in a lame effort to make a "point"!

But he can do it in the comfort of the chair in front of his computer. Not on the street with a second or less to decide what action to take.
I think cops in general need to be better trained. Many times they lack intermediate to advanced training. From what I saw the guy had his hands up and as he went to the ground hands stayed up. If it was an accident then fine but he will still need to be disciplined for discharging his firearm accidentally. The guy who was shot will likely sue and win and he should win in a case like this. I agree they have to make split second decisions but if you're a cop and you're on edge to the point you can't think through a situation without panicking in the moment then you probably should seek a career change.

I want cops to shoot when they have to and refrain when necessary as well. They need to be cool, calm and collected just the way I prefer my airline pilots.
Old 07-22-2016, 01:18 PM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I want cops to shoot when they have to and refrain when necessary as well. They need to be cool, calm and collected just the way I prefer my airline pilots.
Spend a lot of time with your phone recording the flight deck? If you took a brief snippet of what I call a "Navy landing" with an "oh shit" at the same time, and then played it on the internet it would give off the appearance of being "out of control" for the duration of the flight.

1-2 seconds to make a decision is not an 8-10 hour shift.

I remember the big deal made of Bush's 18 second pause in front of the class of "little people" after hearing about the 2nd WTC tower being hit .... he was criticized for not responding "faster"!!!!

Before one criticizes the quality or quantity of training officers get it would probably be helpful for the critic to have a good handle on what amount of training a particular office has gotten and on what topics ... for instance ...

I doubt seriously any officers received any specific training on this scenario:

or this one

BEFORE THE INCIDENT OCCURRED.
Old 07-22-2016, 02:04 PM   #27
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

This incident is total bullshit. Anyone who believes this to be authentic really needs therapy.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 02:07 PM   #28
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Spend a lot of time with your phone recording the flight deck? If you took a brief snippet of what I call a "Navy landing" with an "oh shit" at the same time, and then played it on the internet it would give off the appearance of being "out of control" for the duration of the flight.

1-2 seconds to make a decision is not an 8-10 hour shift.

I remember the big deal made of Bush's 18 second pause in front of the class of "little people" after hearing about the 2nd WTC tower being hit .... he was criticized for not responding "faster"!!!!

Before one criticizes the quality or quantity of training officers get it would probably be helpful for the critic to have a good handle on what amount of training a particular office has gotten and on what topics ... for instance ...

I doubt seriously any officers received any specific training on this scenario:
Maybe I could have been clearer with my pilot example. I want my cops when faced with a situation to be cool, calm, and collected, (and use good judgement on when to pull the trigger or not) just like I want my pilots to be cool, calm, and collected during a bout of turbulence or other in flight disturbance, similar to Captain Sully Sullenberger who lost his engines over the Husdon.

He didn't panick but rather focused in the moment on the right decision to make. If cops cannot do that then they need to find other work. It's ok to support the cops I have no problem with that in fact I do myself but you won't find me tying to twist and justify every shooting in favor of the cops. If you think like that then you're also part of the problem.

As for cop training I don't have specific data in front of me (sure I could get it if I cared enough to) but it's pretty safe to assume most of them need to be retrained or even trained to begin with. It's not just about black citizens, they fuck up quite a bit on many things and I think they just need to start thinking through things and use better judgement as well.
Old 07-22-2016, 02:11 PM   #29
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
This incident is total bullshit. Anyone who believes this to be authentic really needs therapy.

Jim
LMAO, you never disappoint jim...........
Old 07-22-2016, 02:18 PM   #30
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
LMAO, you never disappoint jim...........
You never disappoint with your posting of bullshit. The story is a joke, the video is a joke and you believe this shit cause you're a gullible little hobbit.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women