Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2011, 10:07 PM   #16
Bloodhound
Lifetime Premium Access

Anyone that been around IP knows she is a class act, all the way!
Bloodhound is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:24 AM   #17
StoneTemplePilot
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of G View Post
Duck - the member has been banned, and we generally try to avoid editing content. While his post is out of line, it's an example of WHY we ban people like that.

Shit, who would have thought, HE provided no clues!!!!!!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=280195

IP, hit us back.
StoneTemplePilot is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #18
grnhrn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

IP , I guess you should have counted the money while he was still tied up...lol.

Seriously, sorry that happened to you. I guess no matter how careful someone is, every now and then someone will get to you.
grnhrn is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:55 AM   #19
durango95
Account Disabled

Italian Princess was using ropes BCD???? I am totally shocked.

Italian Princess is a very special lady, she is one of the most lovely ladies around and just a good person. She is sexy as hell, has baby soft skin, long long hair ok wait. She should not have been shorted period. No lady deserves to be shorted for any reason. And now I might have to find some rope of my own and give the IP a call, HEY PRINESS ARE YOU OUT THERE?????
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #20
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for all of the kind words. I really appreciate it. I didn't want to have to post this sort of thing, but I really did it for the ladies. There are a few ladies that I know, who know this guy. If you know this guy, like I THOUGHT I did, watch out. He was really cool both times I visited with him in the past, and them BAM, out of no where...Jackass!
I guess the thing that really burns me the most is that he said he was sorry and was going to fix it, then ignores me.

I know we are all human. I know things come up, situations change, but damn, JUST LET ME KNOW. Communicate. If he would've emailed/called me and said, "Hey, I can't right now, but how about I bring it the next time I see you" - that would've been fine with me. I'm willing to work with ppl that I know (and like).

Oh, and about that TROLL...Wow. Where'd that come from?? Lol

ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:09 AM   #21
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasudRana View Post
ItalianPrincess I am sorry to hear that you got shorted and thanks for the alert. This is probably one of the most responsible alerts I have seen here in a long long time. Ladies, please take note.
+1

Very Well Written with Handle, Good Job
I am just glad i don't know or assiociate myself with that scumbag.

Sorry for your loss,
CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:59 AM   #22
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"It has never been my policy to have REPEAT clients pay up front"

I hope it is now. Sucks this happened to you but in the end this is your business whether full-time or part-time ..... KNOW THE AMOUNT before having fun it doesn't matter if you've seen him once, 10 times or 100 times.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:24 PM   #23
GOD13LOVE
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

IP I apologize extremely for what has happened. The Saturday I was to meet up with you I was asked to work a photoshoot. I was in the process of reply to your text when you asked me if 230 or 530 would have been better cause I was in the middle of transport. While I was in the process if texting you I got into a very bad accident. Totaling my car, breaking 4 ribs, tearing my ACL, and messing up my neck and spine. (NEVER TEXT AND DRIVE). You of all people should know the type of person I am. I am extremly sorry for what I did cause it was not my intention on shorting you anything I have a true respect for what all the women, the true providers do on this board. Y'all are all very hard working, women trying to make it as much as is men are in this economy. I have tried contacting you on your cel and emailing you on this site and via your personal emeil with no answer. I am still trying to make amends to the wrong I have done cause I am truly sorry. Please contact me at your earliest convinence. Via email or phone. I will reply ASAP I am still a lil injured and trying to get back on my feet. I just got me a new cell and hopefully will get car soon.

Again I do apologize
Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
GOD13LOVE is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:08 PM   #24
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD13LOVE View Post
While I was in the process if texting you I got into a very bad accident. Totaling my car, breaking 4 ribs, tearing my ACL, and messing up my neck and spine.
Wow, that WAS bad luck! That texting must be very dangerous in order to tear your ACL in a car accident, which is most commonly an injury sustained by a pivoting motion of the knee (football, skiing etc), or less commonly by hyperextension of the knee (wow...in a seated position??).... I've seen a car accident or two, but never seen an ACL injury from one...you sir, are a medical miracle!!

TheDuck is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:15 PM   #25
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So why did you short her donation? Your session happen before the accident. Why did you not pay her, her correct fee?
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 09:24 PM   #26
GOD13LOVE
Registered Member

An ACL tear can also occur when a force is exerted directly on the patella causes it to shift or move into a direction of hyperextension. (I.E. Knee resting on the steering wheel at time of impact, same force as a linebacker hitting helmet or pads to the knee). So medical miracle NO. Education is key
At the time when I was seeing IP I grabbed the donation from my wallet and did not grab it all. Thinking I did when she contacted me and told me that I was short, I offered to to turn around and give her the remainder of the donation. Which she declined and wanted to meet up the next day. I continued communication with her until I had my accident. Now my writing this post is to make amends with HER. In hoping she will see this and contact me so this can be rectified.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:40 PM   #27
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Quote:
An ACL tear can also occur when a force is exerted directly on the patella causes it to shift or move into a direction of hyperextension. (I.E. Knee resting on the steering wheel at time of impact, same force as a linebacker hitting helmet or pads to the knee). So medical miracle NO. Education is key
haha, bullshit. You hyperextended your knee in a sitting position driving with your knee on the steering wheel while texting! Hyperextension requires the joint to be straight before the anterior force is applied. You're a funny guy if you think I'm buying that You're right, education IS key...Of course, I'm just a simple duck.
Old 09-12-2011, 10:07 PM   #28
GOD13LOVE
Registered Member

Yea you are just a simple duck. I'm not here to explain myself to you or anyone else. My goal is try to get this resolved with IP. So once you get your medical degree or even work in the medical field then come to me and explain your education on the human anatomy. Also WEB MD is not always a reliable source for your education needs.

PS if you write something else make sure you know the bodys extremities and extensions.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:36 AM   #29
TheDuck
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yea you are just a simple duck. I'm not here to explain myself to you or anyone else. My goal is try to get this resolved with IP. So once you get your medical degree or even work in the medical field then come to me and explain your education on the human anatomy. Also WEB MD is not always a reliable source for your education needs.

PS if you write something else make sure you know the bodys extremities and extensions.
Been there, done that... and keep trying to explain why you shorted her too...keep digging my friend
Old 09-13-2011, 07:43 AM   #30
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

The Duck stay out of this. GL has presented his side and now it's up to IP and not you my hobby brother. Even if his story is duck or not , it is still up to IP. I think he deserves some benefit being that he has seen her in the past.

IP you handled this with class and I think you will get tons more business
Guest022315 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women