Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
test
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60375
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2013, 10:51 AM   #16
Lady Madelyn
Registered Member

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alluring Allison View Post
WHERE'S A MOD WHEN YOU NEED ONE. I don't understand why it's ok to do this in this section. In the provider ads section no one is allowed comments because they know some ladies are jealous and can be quiet caddy... I think it is the same here. This is some real BS.

I have personally seen her loan money, help ladies for free when they are down on their luck and so much more. Now you can say that being nice isn't enough for the marketing business but for me it is the first prerequisite for people I do business with.

She cares deeply for her clients. She cares enough not to steal copy from others but she also doesn't tell her clients what to do. She doesn't police them, she advises them. I don't know who you are or what your problem is but you are barking up the wrong tree here. Go get a life and leave Tia's and mine and the rest of her clients alone.
+1 Allison WHERE ARE THE MODS????

I can also tell you who Tia is...
A little over 2 years ago I found her on this board and called her because I had gotten into this industry with the help of an unscrupulous guy who said he'd teach me the business.
He was nothing more than a pimp and it was a wonder I wasn't hurt or even killed. When I realized what he was( about 4 months in) I was determined to get away from him but wanted to stay in this business except I had no idea where to start. That's when I found Tia. I called her one day. I told her my story. The guy had told me he was an agent so I said to Tia "I need another agent because this guy is scarey". Tia said " I am no ones agent but I can teach you what you need to know to be on your own. After a week of chatting back and forth this women who didn't know me from ADAM invited me to her home for several days for a crash course in the biz. I live in Baton Rouge She in Houston.
Her hospitality was great and her knowledge and teaching skills have made me a success in this business. Over the past 2 years she has done countless things to help me and continued a mentoring relationship and now a warm and mutual friendship. Oh yes...When the horrible guy I was first associated with threatened me when I told him I was done with him... she even spoke to him on the phone and told him just how the cookie crumbles so to speak then got mods involved and truly put him in his place.
I appreciate everything she does. She will me my marketing guru, friend and confidant for life!
She built my site as well and it's not copied from anyone's either!
Lady Madelyn is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:12 PM   #17
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The comments below describe who Tia is …. All the other crap is exactly that ... CRAP …

And for the the sake of disclosure, no Tia has not built my website nor have I hired her for anything, but her selfless way of life proceeds her. Tia is a helper and a giver, it's in her soul and it is who she is. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macy Madden View Post
Ladies
Just wanted thank Tia at MagMedia and TCCS for all her hard work. This seems like the perfect place to do that.

I love my photos, site and by ads and oh yes my avatar.

If You are just gettin going are starting over she's the chick to see!

She is that hardest working ex working girl I know...{wink} Keep up the good work

http://www.macymadden.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley Anders View Post
Ok I am going to set this straight!
As anyone can well imagine she called me quiet distraught about this.

Tia has done various marketing task for me for a few years now. She is one of the hardest working ladies in this industry and one of the most trust worthy. She did not right my ad copy a dear friend who is also friends with Jade Elizabeth wrote both a few years back. I simply asked Tia to recreate a site for me that would look the same on most devices.
I am fully aware that Tia builds in Wix. I have no desire to spend my time building something there or anywhere else so I pay Tia to do so most times and to do other things as well like build me banners, avatars and graphics. . In this case she did this task as a friend at no charge.
But the copy is all someone else's efforts.. It isn't plagiarized if the author is the same in both instances. Now you may not agree that both women should have the same on their sites but it's not yours to decide.

Tia has never let me down and would never do anything to take advantage of anyone in this industry. This board can be a cruel place but Tia often braves the misplaced accusations and the troll comments because it is one of the only place for provider/ hobby friendly businesses to let people know they exist.
I highly recommend Tia and Magnific Media You won't find anyone that will work harder for you or is more straight forward!
If you have any questions PM me.
In My opinion KA owes Tia an apology. BTW Jade Elizabeth is even in existence anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alluring Allison View Post
WHERE'S A MOD WHEN YOU NEED ONE. I don't understand why it's ok to do this in this section. In the provider ads section no one is allowed comments because they know some ladies are jealous and can be quiet caddy... I think it is the same here. This is some real BS.

I second what Ashley said. I have been a client of Tia's for almost a year. She does so many things for me that make my life better not the least of which is she consistently helps me earn a few thousand a week to support my family. Oh and BTW She didn't need to copy anyone's text on my site. She does several of sites a month and you claim there are 3 you know she copied. So what... the rest of time she writes fine ....just every once in a while she needs to copy someone.. That makes no since. Do the math she does approximate 30 or 40 sites a year and 3 she has to copy...hmmmmm

I will tell you this. I could not do this business without her help. She is awesome and best of all she is a true friend to this business.

Katy I am sure you don't even know Tia. I bet you have never even spoken to her. You don't know what education she has or hasn't, you don't know anything about her. AND YET You proceed to tell her how to run her business and how to live her life but you don't even have the guts to be real on this board. She is real,one can reach out to her, she publishes her phone number, she doesn't hide behind some made up handle, she is here for us ladies when we need her.

You people want to know who Tia is.. Let me tell you. She's a women who, when one of her advertising clients committed suicide (because her loved ones found out about her double life which many of us lead) She took the time and effort to get all her provider info removed from everywhere, all boards ect, all ads and every place some family member might run across it as best she could.
It took her quiet a bit of effort to do all this and all with no payment just out of the goodness of her heart. She didn't want any heartache for the girls family or for this girl to be remembered this way. She also attended the funeral and paid her respects.

I have personally seen her loan money, help ladies for free when they are down on their luck and so much more. Now you can say that being nice isn't enough for the marketing business but for me it is the first prerequisite for people I do business with.

She cares deeply for her clients. She cares enough not to steal copy from others but she also doesn't tell her clients what to do. She doesn't police them, she advises them. I don't know who you are or what your problem is but you are barking up the wrong tree here. Go get a life and leave Tia's and mine and the rest of her clients alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Madelyn View Post
+1 Allison WHERE ARE THE MODS????

I can also tell you who Tia is...
A little over 2 years ago I found her on this board and called her because I had gotten into this industry with the help of an unscrupulous guy who said he'd teach me the business.
He was nothing more than a pimp and it was a wonder I wasn't hurt or even killed. When I realized what he was( about 4 months in) I was determined to get away from him but wanted to stay in this business except I had no idea where to start. That's when I found Tia. I called her one day. I told her my story. The guy had told me he was an agent so I said to Tia "I need another agent because this guy is scarey". Tia said " I am no ones agent but I can teach you what you need to know to be on your own. After a week of chatting back and forth this women who didn't know me from ADAM invited me to her home for several days for a crash course in the biz. I live in Baton Rouge She in Houston.
Her hospitality was great and her knowledge and teaching skills have made me a success in this business. Over the past 2 years she has done countless things to help me and continued a mentoring relationship and now a warm and mutual friendship. Oh yes...When the horrible guy I was first associated with threatened me when I told him I was done with him... she even spoke to him on the phone and told him just how the cookie crumbles so to speak then got mods involved and truly put him in his place.
I appreciate everything she does. She will me my marketing guru, friend and confidant for life!
She built my site as well and it's not copied from anyone's either!
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:54 PM   #18
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:54 PM   #19
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
The comments below describe who Tia is …. All the other crap is exactly that ... CRAP …

And for the the sake of disclosure, no Tia has not built my website nor have I hired her for anything, but her selfless way of life proceeds her. Tia is a helper and a giver, it's in her soul and it is who she is. Period.
Nobody ever said she was a bad person. For all I know she could be a saint, but she has still plagiarised the websites of other women.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:18 PM   #20
Guest102214-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 152462
My ECCIE Reviews

Well looks like the Mods were paying attention
look who got banned...

KA not much style and grace in being banned is there?...

Unfounded Bullshit will always net bad karma!

Stand tall Tia it's obvious who the bad guy(s) are even to the Mods.
Guest102214-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women