Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162754
Yssup Rider60470
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37189
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36213
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old Today, 07:01 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Do you think they care? Clearly, they don't.

So why are you so up in arms about it? Do you have a vested stake in Primanti's restaurants or something?
How do you know they don’t care? They’re in business to make money. I care because I loathe discrimination in any form. How does that grab you Owbie? American citizens shouldn’t be treated that way. No matter their race, religion or political beliefs. Then there’s the 1st amendment thingy.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old Today, 07:25 AM   #17
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Bam, you're hilarious

Next time you're in a Primanti's with me I'll buy you a cap and cheese for that whopper

HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old Today, 07:27 AM   #18
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Hey Bam
Do you even know what happened?

Vance's team called Primantis and asked if they could stop by for lunch. Management said sure, but no cameras, because they are busy.
Vance arrived with cameras
They were barred from entry, because Primantis said no cameras
They were still allowed in, to get food, to meet and talk with customers, but without cameras.

Vance's team wanted to do a photo op at Primantis. Primanties said no cameras.

Hey Bam, do you understand this? Just to confirm that we are on the same page, you understand this, right? That they weren't allowed in because they wanted to bring cameras. Not that they were Vance or MAGA, but because Primantis did not want cameras in their restaurant, and they did not have to kick their customers out for Vance's photo op.

Do you understand this? Or are you otherwise able to state back the facts that happened, unbiased? I know you are biased for Trump and Vance. I am biased for Harris. That much is obvious, but you can be biased and still state facts.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 07:47 AM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Bam, you're hilarious

Next time you're in a Primanti's with me I'll buy you a cap and cheese for that whopper

I wouldn’t go anywhere with you. Especially Primantis.
Old Today, 07:48 AM   #20
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Goes to figure that MAGA ignores the facts when it suits them lol
Old Today, 07:48 AM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey Bam
Do you even know what happened?

Vance's team called Primantis and asked if they could stop by for lunch. Management said sure, but no cameras, because they are busy.
Vance arrived with cameras
They were barred from entry, because Primantis said no cameras
They were still allowed in, to get food, to meet and talk with customers, but without cameras.

Vance's team wanted to do a photo op at Primantis. Primanties said no cameras.

Hey Bam, do you understand this? Just to confirm that we are on the same page, you understand this, right? That they weren't allowed in because they wanted to bring cameras. Not that they were Vance or MAGA, but because Primantis did not want cameras in their restaurant, and they did not have to kick their customers out for Vance's photo op.

Do you understand this? Or are you otherwise able to state back the facts that happened, unbiased? I know you are biased for Trump and Vance. I am biased for Harris. That much is obvious, but you can be biased and still state facts.
Why did they throw customers out for Harris to bring in a bus load of actors to do photo op at the Moon location. Do you understand that?
Old Today, 08:08 AM   #22
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I wouldn’t go anywhere with you. Especially Primantis.
I know. Which is why none takes your "bets" seriously.

Pretending this is a 1st Amendment item is similarly unserious.

Maybe you, Devo and I should all visit this Primanti's together. It would be a grand old time. We can make it the next unofficial board lunch. Just don't bring your camera crew and we'll be fine. Better yet, book them in advance for a private party and we an have them kick everyone else out.

And we can invite JV. We know he wants a cap and cheese. Probably a tall boy
Old Today, 08:13 AM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

I know. Which is why none takes your "bets" seriously.

Pretending this is a 1st Amendment item is similarly unserious.

Maybe you, Devo and I should all visit this Primanti's together. It would be a grand old time. We can make it the next unofficial board lunch. Just don't bring your camera crew and we'll be fine. Better yet, book them in advance for a private party and we an have them kick everyone else out.

And we can invite JV. We know he wants a cap and cheese. Probably a tall boy
It wasn’t a bet Mr Gristle. But we can now call Primantis, Primantis Lite!!!!!! Watch their sales tumble. Good bye Mr Gristle. Thanks for playing.
Old Today, 08:24 AM   #24
Hedge Row
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Goes to figure that MAGA ignores the facts when it suits them lol
This. All day. They know it, and they don't care.
Hedge Row is offline   Quote
Old Today, 08:25 AM   #25
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

We know it wasn't a bet, Bam. Zero mettle.

And I mean, you can call it Primanti's Lite if you want.

I'm gonna order 3 sammiches today. One is for JV if he wants to swing by and pick it up. I have a similar policy about no cameras and campaign events though so he can pick it up at the door.

If not, I'll eat it JV's sammich for him while you cheer on cancel culture.

BWAHAHAHA
Old Today, 08:36 AM   #26
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
We know it wasn't a bet, Bam. Zero mettle.

And I mean, you can call it Primanti's Lite if you want.

I'm gonna order 3 sammiches today. One is for JV if he wants to swing by and pick it up. I have a similar policy about no cameras and campaign events though so he can pick it up at the door.

If not, I'll eat it JV's sammich for him while you cheer on cancel culture.

BWAHAHAHA
They cancelled themselves. Now stuff your face Mr Gristle. Enjoy!!!!!!! BTW, does Primantis now have Tampons in the men’s room? You may need one, or two, after 3 of those gross sandwiches!!!!!!

AWAHAWAHWABAHA
Old Today, 08:47 AM   #27
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Thank you, Bam. Got what I needed.

Now for more story

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2024/0...r-boycott.html

Quote:
“Without any advance notice, today’s campaign stop caused some momentary confusion for our staff,” the statement continued. “However, Senator Vance and his team were welcomed into our restaurant shortly after and engaged with our guests inside and on the property. Senator Vance’s supportive comments that our manager got a little nervous given the secret service, police and crowd accurately reflect the nature of what occurred, and we are glad that it was resolved quickly.”

TribLive.com reported that Vance, in fact, interacted with a “small crowd” outside of Primanti’s.

“We paid for everybody’s food, we gave them a nice tip and of course, when I gave a nice tip, I said, ‘No taxes on tips,’” Vance said per TribLive.com“It’s all right. Don’t hold it against (the worker). She just got a little nervous, but it’s a great local business. Let’s keep on supporting it.”

Sadly, restaurant’s explanation and Vance’s words seemingly backing that account, seem to have been widely ignored on social media. A talking point among those folks was an August event that the Kamala Harris-Tim Walz campaigned reserved at a Primanti in Moon Township. That event, unlike Vance’s drop-in, however, was reportedly coordinated in advance.
Old Today, 09:06 AM   #28
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Why did they throw customers out for Harris to bring in a bus load of actors to do photo op at the Moon location. Do you understand that?

they didn't

Harris gave notice they would be there days before they arrived. Management agreed. Management forgot and failed to close early, so they had to kick people out.

Vance gave notice same-day, management agreed if there were no cameras. Vance wanted to bring cameras. Management said no cameras and kicked them out. Vance now says that they were kicked out without any mention of the REASON they were kicked out.

You don't get to disagree when the facts do not match your narrative. You can't disagree with a fact. Because it is fact.
Old Today, 09:16 AM   #29
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Republicans: a private business has the right to refuse service to anyone based on their beliefs

Also Republicans: THEY REFUSED TO SERVE JD?? BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT!!

Lol. The continued, pervasive hypocrisy of trump and his supporters is equal parts hilarious and sad. No big deal, though. The entire trump movement will be in the dustbin soon enough. Vance doesn't deserve fries and slaw on a sandwich anyway.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 09:17 AM   #30
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

https://www.wpxi.com/news/politics/p...DPPXT6QO3SMXQ/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women