Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
test
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41771
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2016, 08:59 PM   #16
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBark View Post
Really? This question has to be asked? Perhaps you need to listen to the song, Private Dancer by Tina Turner.
"Keep your mind on the money keeping your eyes on the wall."

It's about the money and what she needs to do to get that money!!
Some of these gals could win a grammy for their acting!!
Now that would be a helluva feat.. seeing that a Grammy has never been given out for acting !
Warrenajeffers is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 10:26 PM   #17
Snood273
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers View Post
Now that would be a helluva feat.. seeing that a Grammy has never been given out for acting !
Lol. Good call.
(One could argue, with all the bullshit pop music and lip syncing dance shows that people call concerts,that it has been a long time since a Grammy was given out for actual music, either. I digress.)
Sooooo many ladies on this board that have yet to offer their 2 cents on session orgasms.
Snood273 is online now   Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 11:29 PM   #18
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Good oral or various k9 positions (take your pick http://www.sexinfo101.com/rearentrypositions.shtml) get me there multiple times over especially when they listen to my verbal instructions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango60 View Post
That's a fun website!!
Oh yeah....virtually endless options (those are just the "rear entry" type positions) .

And heh...good choices in super-woman and prison guard!
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:49 AM   #19
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My wand vibrators. Sometimes fingering. Hard, fast fucking. Also it won't make me cum but my top erogenous zones are my ears and toes and I do love to have them played with.

It's ludicrous to think that just because a girl has sex for money, that she doesn't derive any pleasure from it. The majority of my appointments are blowjobs with no reciprocation so, of course, I'm not cumming everytime, but it does happen.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 12:28 PM   #20
Snood273
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
My wand vibrators. Sometimes fingering. Hard, fast fucking. Also it won't make me cum but my top erogenous zones are my ears and toes and I do love to have them played with.

It's ludicrous to think that just because a girl has sex for money, that she doesn't derive any pleasure from it. The majority of my appointments are blowjobs with no reciprocation so, of course, I'm not cumming everytime, but it does happen.
Thank you for this feedback, and I agree. Regardless of the career field, sure there are people that hate their work...but there are also those that love their work, and every shade in between.
For me, I love to see a woman cum....its so hot to see her contractions. So if during a session, that means a toy needs to come out and assist, so be it. For me to have a really good time, my partner needs to be having a really good time too. . Hence the reason for starting the thread: If I see a provider who has posted here, I know what helps "get her there" in advance.
Old 12-23-2016, 12:25 PM   #21
Snood273
Premium Access

Thanks to conversations beginning on this thread, I have now experienced VanessaDDD have a very nice, very real orgasm. This was a week and a half ago or so, and Review is forthcoming. For now, all I can say is that is was fucking nice!
Old 12-26-2016, 01:15 PM   #22
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 251126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

eating my pussy is a must !!! that gets it going...
also , i have an awesome wand, i love being tied up and having forced orgasms, my arms and legs spread wide open so i can only twist and turn while that wand stays in place and i squirt multiple times at once till im shaking all over and cant breathe , i struggle so hard u end up bruised and outta breathe , ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY AMAZING !!!!!!
Kiraxxx is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 03:41 PM   #23
swifty2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraxxx View Post
eating my pussy is a must !!! that gets it going...
also , i have an awesome wand, i love being tied up and having forced orgasms, my arms and legs spread wide open so i can only twist and turn while that wand stays in place and i squirt multiple times at once till im shaking all over and cant breathe , i struggle so hard u end up bruised and outta breathe , ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY AMAZING !!!!!!
dang your givin me a chubby just reading this
swifty2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 11:04 AM   #24
Snood273
Premium Access

In response to Kira's post (forgot to quote): eating pussy is a must for me, too! Fucking riles me right up
Old 12-27-2016, 12:01 PM   #25
VanessaDDD
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314947
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snood273 View Post
Thanks to conversations beginning on this thread, I have now experienced VanessaDDD have a very nice, very real orgasm. This was a week and a half ago or so, and Review is forthcoming. For now, all I can say is that is was fucking nice!
The vibrator works every time!! Haha
VanessaDDD is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 03:46 PM   #26
NerdLove
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snood273 View Post
In response to Kira's post (forgot to quote): eating pussy is a must for me, too! Fucking riles me right up
Same. I always try to please the lady before it is my turn.
NerdLove is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 11:26 AM   #27
xxxalyssaxxx
Yours By The Hour

User ID: 239096
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanessaDDD View Post
Personally I am very hard to make orgasm. It has absolutely nothing fo do with the money, it's more about feeling comfortable with the Person and being able to really enjoy myself. Sometimes I get self conscious that it takes me awhile so I'm able to "o".

But it all depends on the guy and myself. I'm all about clitoral stimulation. Sometimes I'll even help out or get my vibe. I usually can only "o" from DATY
I definitely have to have that comfort zone going on too! I have a hard time cumming too but when the comfort is there then the rest falls into place. I love DATY and that is usually what does it but I love it all and once the engine is revving then it's game on.
xxxalyssaxxx is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 10:42 AM   #28
Kiraxxx
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 251126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
The truth is women do not orgasm. The moaning and groaning is part of the act to make the fucktard thinck he did something good.
Maybe the women u have been with, but I know the women I have been with orgasm and cum, bc it ends up all over my face.... Oooh yea, its like that :-)!
Kiraxxx is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 10:59 PM   #29
VanessaDDD
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiraxxx View Post
Maybe the women u have been with, but I know the women I have been with orgasm and cum, bc it ends up all over my face.... Oooh yea, its like that :-)!
I love your comments Kira!!! You are so real and say it how it is! I sure as hell know that I have cum with many of my gentlemen that I see! It is definitely hard for me to cum... But if a man genuinely enjoys DATY and let's me know to relax and enjoy myself then it's much easier. Sometimes I will have a guy come try to shove his cock in my mouth while I'm touching myself or using my vibe.... Personally for me that kills it.

I love to 69 but I prefer to do it to warm up or after I have cum. I usually can't cum from 69ing. I need to really concentrate on me lol... But after the first o, the second is usually easier.. So I can sometimes cum from 69 for my 2nd o

Providers can 100% cum..... And again the money has nothing to do with it. He just needs to know his way around the pussy.... THE CLIT NEEDS TO BE Loved!!!!!
Old 01-02-2017, 11:04 PM   #30
VanessaDDD
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OH! and don't just jam your fingers up there with no lube... Or start rubbing the pussy roughly when it's not wet! Get some lube!

Personally I don't love to get fingered.. What do you other ladies think about fingering? It's never done much for me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women