Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2019, 04:43 PM   #16
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I don't have a wife or SO, but do have a curious 12 YO who always goes threw my phone.

My go to excuse is Home Depot. I have been known to spend hours in the store and my daughter hates the idea of a quick stop on the way back from somewhere.

+ I usually need cash to pay the day hires who hang out in the parking lot.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:41 PM   #17
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

How about just tell the wife/SO the truth?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 05:21 AM   #18
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

When the SO is away, that’s when I play. No excuses are required. Also, extended lunches. There are many opportunities close to work. B3, you should know this. It’s why I’m a daytime Hobbyist.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 05:47 AM   #19
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Lol! You must have nine lives. In my world if you eat that dinner you die.
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 05:48 AM   #20
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Wife- "Where are you going?"

Me- "Mind your fucking business and have dinner ready when I get home".

Simple
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:20 AM   #21
jazzguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Always daytime hobby as I can come and go as I please with work. I just have a weekly hobby budget that I get cash for each payday. By including in my budget it prevents me from overspending. I have always managed the money and bills so finances aren’t even looked at.
jazzguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:16 AM   #22
Hairyhoustonguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Being single makes it easy but one time I had to talk to the front desk at a hotel to get a keycard to exits the parking garage. Told the guy I was in town for a friends wedding that weekend and he gave me the gate card for free I think it’s normally like $5. It’s now my go to excuse for weekend hobby hotel staff
Hairyhoustonguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 02:01 PM   #23
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1 View Post
OKAY! My X-s/o he always had this story from his childhood, that his Mom would tell him.. Honey don't eat out of that pot. That's for you Daddy LOL... Knowing what I know now, LOL... I never eat out of anything she doesn't! Especially when she says her son is his father's child !!

True story!
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 05:27 PM   #24
Guest090819-3
Account Disabled

My cover for anyone who may give a shit, "ima go fuck, bbl"
Guest090819-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:08 PM   #25
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1 View Post

She is spoiled financially, she can have what she wants and doesn't work. Also I try to fuck her every day, make her feel wanted, I definitely dont get it everyday because mainly my work schedule and the kids but I make it known I want it. Do those two things and they seem to stay off your ass and will put up with your bullshit.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 11:22 PM   #26
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
She is spoiled financially, she can have what she wants and doesn't work. Also I try to fuck her every day, make her feel wanted, I definitely dont get it everyday because mainly my work schedule and the kids but I make it known I want it. Do those two things and they seem to stay off your ass and will put up with your bullshit.
You might not be foooking her everyday but someone is. And they are thanking you for working so hard, because I'm sure she spends some of your money on them. I feel bad for you sir because you come across as such a great foooking guy. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez...
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 03:22 AM   #27
Spoogebob Cumpants
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yep!
It also helps if you don’t have a micro penis and speak in Ebonics right?
Spoogebob Cumpants is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 11:52 AM   #28
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
You might not be foooking her everyday but someone is. And they are thanking you for working so hard, because I'm sure she spends some of your money on them. I feel bad for you sir because you come across as such a great foooking guy. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez...

Who's watching the baby while she is doing said fucking? He wont let anyone watch him including me except for her, so try again. And let's say she does, if I don't know about it, I dont care. I'm not the kind of guy that will stalk or go through her phone because I'm not insecure. I'm fucking strange on a regular basis and I dont mean hookers, so we'd be even.

And dont feel bad for me, I feel bad for you being someone with no goals in life. Living off someone else's success, being essentially a servant for them. Now thats a sad life.
Old 03-17-2019, 11:53 AM   #29
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants View Post
Yep!
It also helps if you don’t have a micro penis and speak in Ebonics right?

This guy gets it.
Old 03-17-2019, 02:04 PM   #30
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Who's watching the baby while she is doing said fucking? He wont let anyone watch him including me except for her, so try again. And let's say she does, if I don't know about it, I dont care. I'm not the kind of guy that will stalk or go through her phone because I'm not insecure. I'm fucking strange on a regular basis and I dont mean hookers, so we'd be even.

And dont feel bad for me, I feel bad for you being someone with no goals in life. Living off someone else's success, being essentially a servant for them. Now thats a sad life.
I'm Shine Da Great! That's what da likes of you needs to call me. And get it straight, Da Great is a Butler, manservant, right hand man, consigliere, underboss, crew chief, voice, logistical assistant etc for my OG. A very important man. So put some respek on my craft. I see you lack in basic manners by the way you talk about your wife so disrespectfully so I won't take the time out to enlighten the likes of you. It's not what you do but how you treat people, but I see you haven't mastered that concept. Keep on treating her like that and you'll soon see how that works for you when she figures out a way to get your money and not deal with your bullshit. Carry on. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez...
shinepro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women