Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40519
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2022, 03:19 PM   #16
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
You should be more clear on this.

Admin banned you in March of 2021 for creating the following handles which wrote fake reviews to promote K-Fest and Lovely Angels. The same fake handles you used on OH2 to write the same fake reviews to promote them too.

Brad.Wilson
John Dutton
Cstrong
purple.heart1990
Jameson$$15
BumbleBee10
Brad.Wilson
Do you mean that there are actually people on here with multiple handles that promote?? I am so shocked!!!
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 03:39 PM   #17
Drkviper85
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Now if only we could get rid of the current problem.. but we can dream right
Drkviper85 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 03:41 PM   #18
AsianP
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Admin banned you in March of 2021 for creating the following handles which wrote fake reviews to promote K-Fest and Lovely Angels. The same fake handles you used on OH2 to write the same fake reviews to promote them too.

Brad.Wilson
John Dutton
Cstrong
purple.heart1990
Jameson$$15
BumbleBee10
Brad.Wilson
You guys forgot
Drkviper85
grail
Jayhawk328
icecoffee

and many more from 2-3 persons.
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 03:43 PM   #19
AsianP
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
Do you mean that there are actually people on here with multiple handles that promote?? I am so shocked!!!
They are getting better at it… thanks to EX-Luxury promoter and owner.
Old 04-21-2022, 03:45 PM   #20
AsianP
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
His pimp promotion skills are on point, he needs remedial internet connection skills not to get caught all those times.
“Promoter” is nice term. They are actually “Pimps” from AMP days. But let’s be nice.
Old 04-21-2022, 03:57 PM   #21
Drkviper85
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Ok Buddy.. call me a promoter or w/e. Couldnt be farther from the truth but think what you will. At least I contribute to the community, unlike you and your one fake review. Welcome to my ignore list. You contribute nothing worth while.. just lies, accusations and fake statements.
Drkviper85 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 04:26 PM   #22
grail
BANNED

Encounters: 41
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianP View Post
“Promoter” is nice term. They are actually “Pimps” from AMP days. But let’s be nice.
a**P... Sad little troll in constant need of attention. Sigh.

grail is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 05:26 PM   #23
AsianP
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by grail View Post
a**P... Sad little troll in constant need of attention. Sigh.

“Troll” sounds awfully good compare to “Pimp”… I mean promoter and multi handles of grail. Post with your other handles next time to make it look like different person posting different opinions.

Can you do me a favor? Can you tell me which agency Ghostrider is pimping? So I avoid.
Old 04-21-2022, 05:31 PM   #24
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:

Brad.Wilson
John Dutton
Cstrong
purple.heart1990
Jameson$$15
BumbleBee10
Brad.Wilson

ruh-roh raggy....

lol.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 06:18 PM   #25
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
You guys forgot
Drkviper85
grail
Jayhawk328
icecoffee

and many more from 2-3 persons.
If you don't agree with everything AsianP has to say, you are 100% a promoter that uses multiple handles. Your application of facts and logic is almost as impressive as your application of ESL.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 06:39 PM   #26
grail
BANNED

Encounters: 41
Thumbs down

Quote:
“Troll” sounds awfully good compare to “Pimp”… I mean promoter and multi handles of grail. Post with your other handles next time to make it look like different person posting different opinions.

Can you do me a favor? Can you tell me which agency Ghostrider is pimping? So I avoid.
I don't get banned every couple months like you a**P so no multiple handles for me. Instead of having to feed your obsession with Ghostrider why can't you just do us all a favor and crawl back in your hole and never come back here with your incessant whining? Sigh I know to much to ask for from the feeble minded.

grail is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 08:24 PM   #27
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:

Brad.Wilson
John Dutton
Cstrong
purple.heart1990
Jameson$$15
BumbleBee10
Brad.Wilson
Interesting choice of words the AG. Not all of those were mine.

But since you came to the rescue of your buddie AsianP, how about listing all the banned handles that they have had? You admitted in past post that these two guy were your friends and yet for certain amounts of time you let them run amuck on the board. Entertainment was the word used in that post if memory serves. This guy has broke countless rules and I have RTM all of them and yet still here he is?

Banned Handles: D1dragon, cavman,Vadc,Georgecam, runon, bobst, peterbota, redslick, Promo, bbob035, Pearljamm, Groot, Hopie, Whenever, Megga, BetterjuiceOK, RKO, Kooguy, Pussysnob, HaejinKim, and lastly he is not banned but American Hardwood is in this group as well

I just wasted an hour helping you identify all these handles that have been banned that you have been aware of but since your good at outing people, lets see what you got.

PS I probably missed a few, these guys mainly fought Chung in the past but the evidence is there. Almost to the cut and paste level on the posts!!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 08:52 PM   #28
AsianP
Account Disabled

Didn’t even take two days for low life pimps (oops, I meant promoters) to come out and make this very exciting and hyped for everyone to see the truths…
Ghostrider linked himself with Chung but yet to link himself or Chung with many handles that were created. Let’s give him benefit of doubt that only Ghostrider and Chung Tran are linked pimps in Dallas. All other handles are freed from the “Pimp” title. So they been begging others to RTM anyone who post true reviews or opinions.

Let’s see,,,if a troll called me a pimp or promoter…
If a troll got it right, I will be shitting in my pants and punch/attack back. I will be using all my handles to attack.
If a troll got it wrong, I will be just stay quite and let troll keep on … and say “whatever”

Thank you for information from everyone. Will be avoiding agencies you’ve told me for my safety. I will also consult MODs on information I gained to determine to share publicly or not.
By the way there are 4-5 Mods for Dallas and anyone could’ve honored Ghostrider, Chung Tran and their many handles RTM. Too bad that Mods are not as stupid as you’ve hoped to be. They can see what’s going on and there is pimp problem with the person of interest from Blue and Luxury.

In light of truths, people can make their own decisions which promoted agencies are Not Safe behind these Pimps. They have threatened, extort and violent many…

trashes need to be thrown in trash can.

For now, this is how I feel and feel very good about it…
https://youtu.be/w019MzRosmk
Old 04-22-2022, 02:42 PM   #29
AsianP
Account Disabled

So here is the list I gathered from members and To my surprise a lady in one these agencies warning me that 2 pimps are trying to get my info.

List of Dangerous Agencies due to Pimp Threats are

K-fest (This one hurts since it was my favorite and met almost all of them)
Lovely Angels
HDS
Secret Garden

They are all under three pimps (Ghostrider Aoi and Chong Tran) and many handles control.

It’s for my safety so you can make your own decisions.
Old 04-22-2022, 03:02 PM   #30
Finman22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
So here is the list I gathered from members and To my surprise a lady in one these agencies warning me that 2 pimps are trying to get my info.

List of Dangerous Agencies due to Pimp Threats are

K-fest (This one hurts since it was my favorite and met almost all of them)
Lovely Angels
HDS
Secret Garden

They are all under three pimps (Ghostrider Aoi and Chong Tran) and many handles control.

It’s for my safety so you can make your own decisions.
No-bo-dy cares, go away little fly.
Finman22 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women