Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2012, 08:49 AM   #16
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
This have never really happened to me, but I tend to see well reviewed ladies. I have been told that the lady was even more fun on extended sesions sorta thing. But nothing that really bothered me.

I do not know about short term for the ladies. A lady I know admits that the money is just too easy for her, she does not like what she does and has moral issues with it, but she is addicted to the quick, easy, and lucrative side of the biz. Rarely do I find a lady that is so honest with me, lol. She said it is hard for to work for $20 an hour when in the back of her head she could work for an hour and make more money and if she works two days a week she pulls in lots of cash without the headache of bosses, deadlines, and all the other irritations with a regular job.

I have known three ladies that announced their retirement and all three have returned to the biz. One lady does it very UTR, but she is still in the biz. So, my point is I do notknow if it is a short period for these ladies, iknow one lady that came into my town made a big splash for a month and now only sees regulars, does not advertise, does not want new clients. She found a comfortable niche with guys she can tolerate and makes a living at it. These are women with college degrees and good RL jobs but they know they cannot make as much as they can here, simple.
Exactly!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:51 AM   #17
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I can only speak for myself, but I do know that even in RL, couples, lovers, FWB's can and do become more comfortable with each during an intimate encounter. Pro's are real people too and sometimes, during a first meeting, it's hard to get to everything or completely reveal every desire, or even completely let go.

I have a couple of gentlemen friends I've been seeing from the beginning, who are very glad they came back for round 2, 3, etc. I'd say "one hitters" are not the type of gent I want to continuously encounter and give my all to. That's just me though. Looking for a few good men.....'-)
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #18
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a fairly open menu and I usually leave it up to the guy to ask or just "do". I'm not a mind reader... I usually stay pretty vanilla unless someone specifies something.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #19
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Definately a menu I want to open up to it's fullest. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:32 PM   #20
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

If I receive subpar service or they tell me that knowing they gave subpar service you bet your bottom dollar I'm not coming back. Ever.
It's a business, they're there for an interview. Always bring your "A" game. Same as a real world interview. At least that's what I was raised to think.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #21
Logan135
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

One of my first experiences I was told by the provider 30 minutes into the one hour as she was getting dressed......oh, msog will be on the menu the next time we meet lol......ugh, no thanks i'll take my balls and stick and play somewhere else.....
Logan135 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:02 PM   #22
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Definately a menu I want to open up to it's fullest. lol
LOL. It would probably be me requesting to do more Mr.NON-GFE.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:18 PM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Meat or Pasta?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:44 PM   #24
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

What I don't see mentioned here is how you approached the session, which we assume to be the first with that lady. Now, I can be a VERY uninhibited fellow, but I also have fun in very vanilla ways. Often, I use the first session as exploratory, to see how well we connect and what level of mutual trust we reach. So it's not infrequent to have somebody say, in effect, "Next time we'll . . . ." And often we do.

In fact my last lady said exactly that, and I need to follow up.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:19 PM   #25
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
LOL. It would probably be me requesting to do more Mr.NON-GFE.

Or telling them to stop because I can't take no more! Just Sayin. . .
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:22 AM   #26
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds View Post
If I receive subpar service or they tell me that knowing they gave subpar service you bet your bottom dollar I'm not coming back. Ever.
It's a business, they're there for an interview. Always bring your "A" game. Same as a real world interview. At least that's what I was raised to think.
ahhh.....that's a shame. Every encounter is not an interview for a long term or ATF relationship. A lot of gents are "one hitters"....no matter what! If ya want the "A" game each and every single 1 hour encounter, ya better find a new game.

As stated, we are real people too. Random strangers with no intent of ever returning...aka: (the guy who states he's looking for a regular, but has 50 okays on P411 in less than a year) ain't gonna get "A" game from any intelligent lady working in this biz....LOL If ya ever think ya did, or will, trust me....go back for encounter #2.....I can almost guarantee it'll be better than round #1 was.

Wow...some of you really do think we're all unintelligent bimbo's. Why does that still amaze me?
Old 01-27-2012, 05:34 AM   #27
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Treat each like you are both human and life is much much better for everyone

I'm not a tit for tat kinda guy, I just treat the ladies like they are human beings and leave it up to them to treat me how they see fit. I don't do to get whatever I can, I do it cause it's the right thing to do.....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:45 AM   #28
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post

I'm not a tit for tat kinda guy, I just treat the ladies like they are human beings and leave it up to them to treat me how they see fit. I don't do to get whatever I can, I do it cause it's the right thing to do.....
Old 01-27-2012, 06:53 AM   #29
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Smh. I love it when a guy talks the entire session then gets mad that we didn't do enough. WTF. lol!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:05 AM   #30
bawlsdeep
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
If only everyone thought that way too many prideful and self-loathing human beings. But well said =]
bawlsdeep is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women