Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2016, 11:51 AM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

[QUOTE=Chateau Becot; the notion "I'm lurking in the parking lot" is almost laughable.....can't imagine how that represents anything other than the mere fact I showed up 15-20 mins early to my designated location.[/QUOTE]

yes, but you know yourself that you were just early and chilling out.. your Provider has other ideas..
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy32 View Post
If he had your addy and got there that early, he should have just drove around and kill those minutes till he call you and got the room number. Just my opinion though.
I agree, but we know Kayleehotchick is good people, LOL.. another guy may not, and be concerned about Pimps and hangers-on in the area..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I would give a near by address close by before giving the real address or set the rules before so the clients know ahead of time.and not sitting waiting for a room number.
sounds like the rules were set and not followed.. if that is so, the Guy should have not lurked, having basically agreed not to upfront..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 11:57 AM   #17
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
I prefer the old fashioned two call system rather than an address.

I don't like giving my address to providers who'll no doubt have it in their phone if stopped, so why would I expect them to want their address in my phone?
That's understandable. I prefer an address, ahead of time and I'll just call for the room number when I arrive but I do understand ladies not wanting to give that info cause of the possibly of a situation like this one.
izzy32 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 12:11 PM   #18
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

I know for me personally, I don't want anyone connected to me hanging around a parking lot. The more low profile the better for us both.

Thanks for the feed back guys. I really appreciate it. Some might consider me overly cautious but mine and my clients safety and privacy is very very important to me. It's all about having discreet fun.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 12:21 PM   #19
Guest122816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I do ot like hanging around parking lots and usually prefer a provider respond quickly when it us time to give up the room number. 5 minutes in parking lot I am okay, 6 I am pissed, 10, I am out. Unless of course I know you and the area we are in.

As far as scoping the area.... yeah, I do not find much validity to.it. however, I have severely misjudged traffic before and showed up early. Usually just let her know, and went driving around or started early. Either way.
Guest122816 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 12:25 PM   #20
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree. A provider should respond very quickly when it comes to giving out the room or apartment number. Usually about 10 mins before an appointment starts, I'm on high alert and glued to my phone watching for a call or a text.

Safety safety safety
Old 05-25-2016, 12:35 PM   #21
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Your business...your rules. It takes one time to wind up dead, so if I was you I'd make them hard and fast with zero tolerance for those who break them, but that's just my .02 worth.
SisterTwister is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 12:45 PM   #22
Knighthawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I ask for a general locations so I can judge how long it takes to get there. If I pull into the parking lot on time and text for a room number, and she says it will be 10 minutes, I say thank you for your time but I am outta here. I don't like sitting in the parking lot anymore than you want me sitting in the parking lot. There been a lot of comments about your business your rules and that is true. But, We are the customers too. Remember it takes a lot to get a customer, and it is easy to lose a customer, and if you piss off the customer, he is going to tell everyone.
Knighthawk is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 12:50 PM   #23
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't want guys pulling in and than asking for the room number. That's why I ask them call when they get close. That way, no one is stuck sitting outside. Parking lot lurking is shady business in my book.

The only way a client is going to get the brush off from me is because they give me a reason to (IE: Made me feel unsafe or cross personal boundaries or disrespect me in any way) other than that, I agree, a client should be given prompt replies and treated with respect.
Old 05-25-2016, 12:57 PM   #24
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I agree, but we know Kayleehotchick is good people, LOL.. another guy may not, and be concerned about Pimps and hangers-on in the area..
Understandable, I see your point of view.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
I know for me personally, I don't want anyone connected to me hanging around a parking lot. The more low profile the better for us both.

Thanks for the feed back guys. I really appreciate it. Some might consider me overly cautious but mine and my clients safety and privacy is very very important to me. It's all about having discreet fun.
I agree, discretion is big deal for me too, when it comes to seeing a provider at her incall.
izzy32 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 01:04 PM   #25
SomethingOnTheSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
need a little more information to answer best.. I can say that often a Guy will show up early to scope the parking lot.. he is looking out for his own safety, assessing risk, looking for strange people like Pimps wandering around, people going in and out of rooms (perhaps yours?).. in this case, it doesn't reflect on you and your wish to be careful, he is trying to do the same..
this ^^^
SomethingOnTheSide is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 01:07 PM   #26
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

I am directionally challenged. I prefer the full address, once I find it, I go somewhere close by to wait.

I do not hang around parking lots because it has the appearance of being shady or.your up to.something.
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 03:34 PM   #27
Mr. Rogers
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Kaylee,

All I ever ask for is an intersection so I can navigate and plan my time. Most of the time I am driving an hour to get to Dallas and need to leave with time to spare. You and every other provider should set the rules as you see fit and I can choose whether or not to see you. I don't think your request was over the top by any means.
Mr. Rogers is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:00 PM   #28
Pillikari
BANNED

Encounters: 8

Kaylee great business model. Geez. U are way to paranoid. He prolly is scared nervous. Etc.., more rules more problems.
Pillikari is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:27 PM   #29
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

I don't think there is a correct answer for this one.
A woman has the right to do what she needs to be comfortable.
A guy has the right to be her customer or not.
Each makes their own decisions.
That's just business. And respect.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:35 PM   #30
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torito View Post
I don't think there is a correct answer for this one.
A woman has the right to do what she needs to be comfortable.
A guy has the right to be her customer or not.
Each makes their own decisions.
That's just business. And respect.

Torito

You are 100% correct on that one.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women