Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41300
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2016, 10:14 AM   #16
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Not sure if brothas are into the eye contact thing, I know I'm not. For me, it's all about the sensation, I'm not a big sloppy toppy fan. I like the sensual and slow with a good mixture of bls and stroking. I had a provider go straight for the balls once, I have to say, I was in euphoria! I have yet to cum from a bj, but If I did, I would probably prefer the continual suckage post climax.

Edit: Also, no cbj, lmao!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 10:22 AM   #17
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

All of the above. I like the eye contact when it's slow and sensual for starters. Tongue lashing and swirling just the head,and shaft licking are good as well for teasing and get my anticipation up. Once I reach that tense moment switch to fast and aggressive with lotta suck and I like it when a woman keep sucking while I'm cumming, being a little more aggressive, taking control it, making it hers and not letting go she feels ready. It's sensitive as hell and I want to run out the door but It's a hell of a climax for me.
izzy32 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 10:40 AM   #18
goofy11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

I can only imagine how awesome that would be with you Thn...but I am sure it would be awesome just anyway you felt like going with it.
goofy11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 10:55 AM   #19
Swingliner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default The magical formula

Slow initially, nice and sensual, then pick up speed gradually...
I LOVE cock worship. My ego and dick are connected. Inflate them both! Make me believe you're enjoying it! I like Plenty of suction, Deep throat, especially when I can feel your throat on my head. I love Head licking, swirling your tongue around my head, paying attention to the notch on the underside and sucking with the lips gripping my corona. Plenty of bubbles and saliva with some HJ simultaneously. Use your saliva for lube! Whatever noise my dick makes in your mouth while you work is fine with me, love. Just make sure my balls are fondled, caressed and squeezed while you do it. Love Eye contact seduce me at the same time.

If I'm not cumming down your throat by then, a good riding will turn me into a volcano!

Welp, now I'm horny.
Swingliner is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 11:22 AM   #20
icansmile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I think I have learned to love the attitude of a BJ as much as the technique. A lady that gives you the impression that there is NOTHING she would rather be doing than sucking you off can overcome many skill inadequacies. On the other hand great skill rarely will overcome a total lack of enthusiasm.
icansmile is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 11:29 AM   #21
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I meant to add the eye contact at first but had to run.

I hope a lot of guys answer because I often find myself wondering as I'm down there: am I being too quiet? Too noisy? Does he not want me looking at him? He's looking at me weird.. am I doing something wrong? Lol. I guess it's like dick sucking performance anxiety. All these questions run through my mind.

That's funny THN I get pussy licking performance anxiety all the time! (I am learning most women seen to prefer a light touch on the licking)

I don't like my balls licked or fondled, not a fan of dato or fia (my ass), I like sloppy, messy, NOISY..AS IN GASPING CHOKING MOANING , dt, I like standing looking down and caressing her hair interspersed with pulling the hair and vigorously ff'ing while softly/firmly gripping her head, don't care about eye contact but I'm not one of these guys that avoids it, I like bending down for dfk so we can share that dick slobber and pre-cum.....If I were really being honest I love going from vagina to mouth for a couple of rounds untill I cum like an avalanche and she nuzzles that tip untill well after the aftershocks
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 11:33 AM   #22
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbfsl View Post
Truthfully... All of the above. But I lean toward the starting slow and increasing speed and intensity as time goes by. I also prefer wet, sloppy, and noisy. But at any given moment any of the above methods has its place. And of course one can never ignore the balls. If you might be so inclined, a little teasing of the starfish is always an added sensation that is hard to beat.

I just flat out love to have my dick sucked.
Great answer

Eye contact is a must and super sexy...
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 11:46 AM   #23
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas linnear View Post
That's funny THN I get pussy licking performance anxiety all the time! (I am learning most women seen to prefer a light touch on the licking)

I don't like my balls licked or fondled, not a fan of dato or fia (my ass), I like sloppy, messy, NOISY..AS IN GASPING CHOKING MOANING , dt, I like standing looking down and caressing her hair interspersed with pulling the hair and vigorously ff'ing while softly/firmly gripping her head, don't care about eye contact but I'm not one of these guys that avoids it, I like bending down for dfk so we can share that dick slobber and pre-cum.....If I were really being honest I love going from vagina to mouth for a couple of rounds untill I cum like an avalanche and she nuzzles that tip untill well after the aftershocks
I still remember the DT . . .
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 11:59 AM   #24
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Yes, to all that THN listed. Start slow and tease a bit. Changing it up is good from time to time, but not too often. I always let you know what feels good and really good. Don't stop....please don't stop....then when you are ready to finish me off and claim your reward, pick up the pace and focus on the head while massaging my shaft and balls. If time is running short or you wanna get me there faster.....slip a slippery finger in my back door and make gentle circles around my prostate with the flat of your finger tip, and complete control of my joy stick is yours.
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 12:06 PM   #25
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
I meant to add the eye contact at first but had to run.
Whenever a woman gives me that "sexy" look while going down on me I have the urge to say "Don't look at me! Concentrate on what your doing"!
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 12:10 PM   #26
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Fast? Slow? Aggressive? Sensual?
Little suck? Lotta suck?
Deep throat? Shaft licking? Tongue lashing/swirling?
Noisy? Quiet?
Balls fondled? Balls squeezed?
Eye contact? Don't look at me?

Let us know...
ALL OF THE ABOVE except noisy slurping. but if that's what she's gotta go, have at lil delites!!
talking, esp sexy talking while down there pleasuring lil delites, is fine w/ me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbone View Post
All of the above with your doubles partner sitting on my face.
double delites is icing on the cake but is not mandatory.
lil delites and i have engaged in that several times - what's truly deliteful is bringing the face sitter to orgasm at almost the same time that the fellatrix brings me to orgasm!!! then we all collapse and snuggle until something cums up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2U View Post
I truly dont know...may have to research thoroughly...many times.
Honest though. Dunno. Only came once in my life via oral. Its a problem dominant thing.
after 15 yrs of condickting oral delites research, i've only experienced a few bad cock sucking episodes. i'll continue to condick research until i cant cum anymore. heck, i may continue anyway - it feels so deliteful!

addicted2U, i dickily recommend you condick your own oral delites research!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icansmile View Post
I think I have learned to love the attitude of a BJ as much as the technique. A lady that gives you the impression that there is NOTHING she would rather be doing than sucking you off can overcome many skill inadequacies. On the other hand great skill rarely will overcome a total lack of enthusiasm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbfsl View Post
...I just flat out love to have my dick sucked.
..........^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THESE to the max!!!
in my hobby opinion, a woman who enjoys sucking cock and is incredibly good at it is much better than one who just treats it as a quick appetizer before she tells me to fuck her.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 12:49 PM   #27
tortpicker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Fast?
Slow?
Aggressive?
Sensual?
Little suck?
Lotta suck?
Deep throat?
Shaft licking?
Tongue lashing/swirling?
Noisy?
Quiet?
Balls fondled?
Balls squeezed?
Eye contact?
Don't look at me?

Let us know...

The answer to all of those is yes....hell yes!!
tortpicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 12:52 PM   #28
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I like it all so just do your thing and mix it up. Too many just bob up and down. I want you to worship my cock like you mean it.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 12:53 PM   #29
camouflage
Account Disabled

Deep, gagging, eye watering, makeup running, drooling BJ's
And don't forget the balls either!
camouflage is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 12:54 PM   #30
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Personally, it is more about the don'ts than the do's. Don't use teeth, don't stop to use hands instead, don't be rough on the balls (personally you can leave the balls alone completely, but I seem to be in the minority here).
Other than that, I am happy and I agree with the "repeatedly" comment.
mmcqtx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women