Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2014, 10:47 AM   #16
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by babi_gurl21 View Post
ain't nothing wrong with neck tats dude
Unless, of course, you'd like a job someday that pays well north of minimum wage without taking your clothes off. I'm not anti-tat... I have a tat and many of my friends are tatted, some heavily. But reality is that a LOT of places won't hire you if you cannot reasonably keep your tats covered.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:18 AM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

if you think a neck tattoo is okay...

you're talking out of the side of your neck..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:45 AM   #18
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft! View Post
I've got to fucking ask! A.) What the bloody hell is with the trousers sitting below ones bum? B.) Then there's the obviously showing underwear--WHY? C.) Or, the over sized tshirt? The tshirt issue is perplexing to say the least! If a bloke weighs 160 lbs why would he fancy wearing a fucking caravan for a shirt??? It's obvious a whole fucking village could fit in there! I've also noticed full grown adults donning this look--shocking. *Don't make this a racial thing because I see all sorts of ethnicities looking like donkeys. Every fucking time I see these people I think, "What a fucking dick head!" You don't look cool mate, you look like a total cunt! Same goes for those fucking twats with neck tats. Why not get a tat on your head saying, "Unemployable peen"? Fucking people are unbelievable. Right, rant over.

Cheers,
DBD
#stuffoldwhiteguysthinkabout
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:01 PM   #19
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Talking

Last time I fucking checked 41 wasn't old luv. But, I am indeed trying to talk sense on a slag board which might be a wee bit hard for you to understand with a mouth full of ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Don't Be Daft! is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:50 AM   #20
SweaterPuppies
BANNED

User ID: 168505

DBD is a master troll in the making, he holds character well.
SweaterPuppies is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 08:11 AM   #21
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sagging pants started in the jail system to show who was a bitch and could be fucked. It made its way out as those people got out and it caught on.

Makes for some pretty fun sharking scenarios.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:10 AM   #22
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Talking

I don't need a persona mate. I'm indeed a real life cunt. This was just my opinion. I saw in another thread--someone accused you of having multiple handles as well as being a bird(female). Me thinks you are the real troll. Now run along little girl. Stop talking rubbish. Loads of posts with no reviews seems a bit dodgy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
DBD is a master troll in the making, he holds character well.
Old 07-02-2014, 09:22 AM   #23
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Yep. It's not "white" enough.
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:29 AM   #24
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Little do those crazies know that sagging is a penitentiary code (exposing of the bum) to show your DTF (Down to Fuck) other inmates. Yet these young men embrace that mentality...
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:41 AM   #25
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Okay mate enlighten me? I'm now a racist old bag of hot air because I think people (ALL PEOPLE) who sag their trousers and wear over sized clothing look like proper dick heads? Or, am I just English therefore an old white racist twat? Do try to help me with your logic. I'm sure you'll try to be as clever as your reviews. This was never a racial thread. I think gold teeth also looks ridiculous--does that also make me old and racist? For fucks sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
Yep. It's not "white" enough.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:58 AM   #26
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Quote:
Okay mate enlighten me? I'm now a racist old bag of hot air because I think people (ALL PEOPLE) who sag their trousers and wear over sized clothing look like proper dick heads? Or, am I just English therefore an old white racist twat? Do try to help me with your logic. I'm sure you'll try to be as clever as your reviews. This was never a racial thread. I think gold teeth also looks ridiculous--does that also make me old and racist? For fucks sake.
I never called you a racist. I said "It's not white enough."

Would you be complaining if said people walked around in (what you might call) "appropriately fitting" dockers and a collared shirt? Would you be ranting if they wore a polo, shorts and sandals?

What I'm saying is that if it is a part of that culture, who are you to complain? It's not your culture. It's not your generation.

In the 80's it was long/big hair, an Ozzy shirt, ripped jeans, spandex pants, flat tops, Gumbies, etc.

In the 90's it was cross colors, pro Africa shirts, and other shit.

Every generation has their style and rebellion statement. The problem a lot of older white people have is that these kids born in the late 90's all grew up with hip hop being what was hot. So the culture now reflects that.

Let people be people. If these fuckers want to sag, who cares. If they wanna dress like Scooby Doo, fuck it. I dress like a dope boy (minimal sag) and I'm faaaaaaar from needing welfare.

But this is just another one of the racist ass threads on this site. But I don't give a shit if someone's racist. That's your business and I'm pretty racist myself against humans in general.
Old 07-02-2014, 12:18 PM   #27
Don't Be Daft!
Valued Poster

Not a racist mate. Stop talking rubbish. You do this in several different threads I've read. Looking like a proper fucking dick head isn't a cultural thing, it's a cry to be noticed. And, you're correct I wouldn't have a rant if I witnessed someone (colour not important) wearing a polo and loafers. Why? Because, that's fucking normal. I'm opinionated which is a far cry from being racist. You can't throw every post in your "racist" column that doesn't agree with your world view. I think rap is mostly fucking shit as well--still not a racist. Love Chuck-D, hate his music. Not a racist. Love Eric B & Rakim. Too each their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
I never called you a racist. I said "It's not white enough."

Would you be complaining if said people walked around in (what you might call) "appropriately fitting" dockers and a collared shirt? Would you be ranting if they wore a polo, shorts and sandals?

What I'm saying is that if it is a part of that culture, who are you to complain? It's not your culture. It's not your generation.

In the 80's it was long/big hair, an Ozzy shirt, ripped jeans, spandex pants, flat tops, Gumbies, etc.

In the 90's it was cross colors, pro Africa shirts, and other shit.

Every generation has their style and rebellion statement. The problem a lot of older white people have is that these kids born in the late 90's all grew up with hip hop being what was hot. So the culture now reflects that.

Let people be people. If these fuckers want to sag, who cares. If they wanna dress like Scooby Doo, fuck it. I dress like a dope boy (minimal sag) and I'm faaaaaaar from needing welfare.

But this is just another one of the racist ass threads on this site. But I don't give a shit if someone's racist. That's your business and I'm pretty racist myself against humans in general.
Old 07-02-2014, 01:22 PM   #28
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

I'll never understand why the Scots thought it was proper(?) to wear a kilt (skirt), especially on the battlefield.

If forced to make a choice to my wardrobe, I think I'll take the saggy pants over the kilt. But I'm glad I have other choices. To each his own.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 01:44 PM   #29
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I've got to fucking ask! A.) What the bloody hell is with the trousers sitting below ones bum? B.) Then there's the obviously showing underwear--WHY? C.) Or, the over sized tshirt? The tshirt issue is perplexing to say the least! If a bloke weighs 160 lbs why would he fancy wearing a fucking caravan for a shirt??? It's obvious a whole fucking village could fit in there! I've also noticed full grown adults donning this look--shocking. *Don't make this a racial thing because I see all sorts of ethnicities looking like donkeys. Every fucking time I see these people I think, "What a fucking dick head!" You don't look cool mate, you look like a total cunt! Same goes for those fucking twats with neck tats. Why not get a tat on your head saying, "Unemployable peen"? Fucking people are unbelievable. Right, rant over.

Cheers,
DBD
I have the best picture to show you. I was literally shaking my head. (Wait, am I allowed to write that out or do I have to write SMH? Lol.) I saw this kid at a convenience store in oak cliff and there was probably a half an inch between his boxers and his shorts and he had no belt on. He had to "assume the position" (of being frisked) to hold up his pants while he counted out his quarters to pay for whatever he was buying. When he walked to the car he had to put everything he just purchased on the roof to hold up his shorts with one hand and open the door with the other. I just had to take a picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babi_gurl21 View Post
ain't nothing wrong with neck tats dude
Not the grammar police but... Coming from the girl who says "ain't" & "dude" in the same sentence. Which saying at a job interview would also not get you hired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Unless, of course, you'd like a job someday that pays well north of minimum wage without taking your clothes off. I'm not anti-tat... I have a tat and many of my friends are tatted, some heavily. But reality is that a LOT of places won't hire you if you cannot reasonably keep your tats covered.

+1. I have tattoos but they can all easily be covered. I would never get anything on my neck, hands, face, etc.
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 02:31 PM   #30
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Quote:
Not a racist mate. Stop talking rubbish. You do this in several different threads I've read. Looking like a proper fucking dick head isn't a cultural thing, it's a cry to be noticed. And, you're correct I wouldn't have a rant if I witnessed someone (colour not important) wearing a polo and loafers. Why? Because, that's fucking normal. I'm opinionated which is a far cry from being racist. You can't throw every post in your "racist" column that doesn't agree with your world view. I think rap is mostly fucking shit as well--still not a racist. Love Chuck-D, hate his music. Not a racist. Love Eric B & Rakim. Too each their own.
I never called you racist. I don't know what you're so upset about. But I will say that the things you're complaining about in your thread (or "hate" as you said) come out of black culture. So what does that say?

Like I said, "...it's not white enough." But from what you've said, you seem pretty racist to me.

As far as how you feel about my posts, I could care less what you or anyone else thinks about me. I'm not a people pleaser. If you don't like me, so what. Fuck you. I'm Me.

That goes for everyone from my mother to worst enemy (if I had one) and everyone in between.

And since we've never met, had a beer, sent each other Christmas cards, high fived, texted, telegraphed, winked, crossed streams behind a tree, or shook hands, I think you can respect that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women