Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2017, 07:17 AM   #16
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

Yes...
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 07:17 AM   #17
SoonerBorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
I want you to be honest - tell me about the session you had earlier in the day and 3 you had yesterday and I guarantee when I finish it'll be so hard it'll knock you back a few inches.

One girl here I used to see regularly would show me pictures on her phone of other guys barebacking her that week and wow did I explode hard.
Yes, this.....if I could find a girl that would do this and stay"in character" for the full hour, I would have to take a second job to make up for the ass kickin my bank account would take
SoonerBorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 10:25 AM   #18
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe I open the door totally nude and you ask for milk. You immediately put your hands and mouth all over my tits and say you wish you can milk them. Being the not so innocent slut I am, say I want to blow you now and then have you fuck me. It would be a combination of you being aggressive before we ravage each other))) What do you think?
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 10:34 AM   #19
Gaulkin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Wink Why not BOTH?

I love BOTH scenarios ... why not do both, on two different visits. I know I need milk often ... and soon!
Gaulkin is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 02:24 PM   #20
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit12 View Post
I am tired of seeing threADS posted by Teagunluv. How bat that....

Well, how 'bout this.....Teagun's sexxxy little R/P stories just aren't for you, pal.

If that be the case, stop "tiring" yourself out so much and simply don't pull up her posts anymore. Wow, I know...such an easy solution, right?

Now as for me (and many others, I suspect) I personally enjoy her sex-filled tales of literotica. The fantasy of knocking on the door of naked little Teagun, my sexxxy next-door-neighbor, excites the fuck outa me.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 04:20 PM   #21
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

For guys who don't want to be my next door neighbor and open the door and find me totally nude and then fuck me, we can do a roleplay where I am shopping at Walmart or any store just wearing a long tee shirt with no bra and no panties. I often shop that way as it is such a turn on when guys start flirting with me. I have fantasies of fucking in the store. You can pick me up in the store. Maybe feel my breasts and my wet pussy in the store and then go back to my incall and fuck me. How does that sound?
Old 08-02-2017, 04:39 PM   #22
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Or, just fuck you in the store dressing room or bathroom
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 05:10 PM   #23
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, fucking me in the store restroom or dressing room is an option and one of my greatest fantasies but I prefer a much more elaborate seduction and fucking in multiple positions. I make a lot of noise when I get fucked(ask anyone who has fucked me) and go crazy when I orgasm so it is very very risky as well. When I cum, everyone in the store will know you are fucking me and I want you to make me cum over and over and over when we fuck))))))))
Old 08-02-2017, 05:26 PM   #24
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Well, how 'bout this.....Teagun's sexxxy little R/P stories just aren't for you, pal.

If that be the case, stop "tiring" yourself out so much and simply don't pull up her posts anymore. Wow, I know...such an easy solution, right?

Now as for me (and many others, I suspect) I personally enjoy her sex-filled tales of literotica. The fantasy of knocking on the door of naked little Teagun, my sexxxy next-door-neighbor, excites the fuck outa me.
Agree. I like her threADs - I'll take her threADs over another NBA, Top this or that, or complaining about something I have no control over threads any day. She's playing the business smart and even ignores haters - smart business woman in my not so humble opinion.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 06:07 PM   #25
TheRealJohnnyRingo
Valued Poster

Default Ok jackoff, first......,

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit12 View Post
I am tired of seeing threADS posted by Teagunluv. How bat that, catch me outside

Never have clicked on Teaganluv's profile but probably like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZavUsxXfaMI
........ I was stupid enough to challenge people on this board for their hypocrisy, their ridiculous posts, their rudeness,and basically just being juvenile dumb fucks. I was reminded that "this is the internet so get with it or get off" Fair enough. I even had some fucking idiot offer that very same sage advice yet was offended by a post by this same young lady that "ruined his little girl calling him daddy" Well had the pompous fucking fool followed his own advice that never would have happened. That and what kind of dumbshit even mentions their "little girl" on a place like this. So here's the deal pards;don't click the thread if you don't want to accept what's said.
TheRealJohnnyRingo is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 08:11 PM   #26
huskerred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

If you are tired of seeing threADS by Teagunluv stop logging on to ECCIE. Your problem solved along with ours. Teagunluv, how bout you knock on my door and I answer with you standing there totally nude, although an open raincoat is optional.
huskerred is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 10:06 AM   #27
T-One
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I'd prefer a slutty neighbor who sticks her tongue up my ass and reaches around and strokes my cock instead of saying hello. No time for training newbies
T-One is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 10:52 AM   #28
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I love all you hot ideas for a roleplay with me greeting you at the door totally nude with my pussy soaking wet so keep them cumming and lets do them soon. You can cum to the door in a raincoat only totally erect)) I do love shopping or going out just in a long tee shirt(no bra or panties) so I can flash you before you pick me up to fuck me)
Old 08-03-2017, 11:04 AM   #29
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Not so innocent for me. It is such a turn on when a woman gets aggressive and takes control to satisfy me and herself. And lots of dirty talk makes it even hotter. OMG! I got a boner just thinking about it.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 12:53 PM   #30
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Being a very aggressive not so innocent slut is so much fun where I literally am all over his cock sucking it hard and deep before I give an aggressive bare SS and then pop his cock into my pussy for a hot fucking that I been waiting for ever since he walked in the door)) You have no idea how providers cant wait to be fucked hard in a session!!!! What is a pussy for if not to be fucked))))

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women