Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35674
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2014, 04:36 PM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You don't know what you are talking about...

The FAA NEVER ISSUED A NO FLY ZONE OVER the Ukraine prior to the shoot down. You said as much in post #8.

I never said the FAA was punishing Ukraine. You insist on linking the two when there is NO nexus between events in the Ukraine and Israel.

The FAA actions have NOTHING to do with events in the Ukraine.

The Obama administration routinely uses (abuses) the administrative powers of state to punish those who don't go along with it's agenda.

Team Obama doesn't want Israel to destroy Hamas. They are using the administrative powers of the state to stop IDF attacks on Hamas and force Israel to negotiate.

Question: Does the FAA actions put pressure on Israel to ceasefire? Of course it does. How many millions of dollars per day do you think the FAA restriction costs Israel ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You just made my point .... the FAA had restricted U.S. airline traffic over the Ukraine BEFORE the Malaysian plane was shot down. The FAA did NOT issue a no fly zone for U.S. aircraft to "punish" anyone involved in the Ukraine .. and certainly didn't to "punish" or "coerce" anyone in Gaza ... it was PURELY to avoid just what happened to the Malaysian aircraft ... or deplaning or boarding passengers at the airport.

By the same token the FAA bulletin does NOT SAY ...

.... to "CLOSE ISRAELI AIRSPACE TO RAMP UP PRESSURE ON NETANYAHU TO BACK DOWN !"

You are trying to connect those to things ... the first half is factually wrong, and the 2nd is meaningless. You think the Israelis give a shit about a U.S. civilian airplane coming to Israel right now? Since we are speculating.

It's time for the Obaminable/Heinz-Kerry Team to go sit on the bench.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:44 PM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You just made my point .... the FAA had restricted U.S. airline traffic over the Ukraine BEFORE the Malaysian plane was shot down. The FAA did NOT issue a no fly zone for U.S. aircraft to "punish" anyone involved in the Ukraine ..
I know exactly what I am talking about ... and here is the order:

http://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/publi...raine_sfar.pdf

"NO PERSON DESCRIBED IN
PARAGRAPH A. MAY CONDUCT FLIGHT OPERATIONS IN THE PORTION OF THE SIMFEROPOL (UKFV) FIR WITHIN THE FOLLOWING LATERAL LIMITS:"

You don't do yourself any favors or your cause by fabricating bullshit.

I have clearly stated the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION lacks the authority to "CLOSE ISRAELI AIRSPACE" .... which means the FAA doesn't have it!

You have said Obama did ... and that is not a true statement.

I said " the FAA had restricted U.S. airline traffic over the Ukraine BEFORE the Malaysian plane was shot down..." And that IS A TRUE STATEMENT.

And I have provided you with THE LINK!!!!!

The Holy Grail of the Forum!!!! .... THE LINK .... THE LINK......
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:52 PM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You don't know what you posted do you?

There is nothing in that FAA regulation that creates a NO FLY Zone over Ukraine.

What it does is restrict flights to an altitude of 32,000 feet and higher in certain areas.

You said FAA created a NO FLY Zone. that is false. ANd again, the events in the Ukraine have nothing to do with Tel Aviv....even the FAA isn't making that point.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:53 PM   #19
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Are you guys serious. A plane was just shot down when flying over an area of conflict and now you expect the FAA to do nothing. I could just imagine your rant if the FAA had left the air space open and Hamas shot down a plane. Basically there is nothing Obama could do in this situation than you would not go in a rant about.

There is a huge difference between a MISSILE designed to shoot down aircraft and ROCKETS that are designed to just land in a general area. The rocket that hit near the airport was not aimed at anything in particular and if it hit a plane then it would be sheer luck. The missile that took down the airliner was designed to see, track, follow, and destroy an aircraft.

Other world airlines have NOT followed suit. That should tell you everything about the evil nature of Obama and his administration. This is about hurting Israel and nothing more. So is you want to join up with this "jew hating" administration then know what you're getting into.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:12 PM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
There is a huge difference between a MISSILE designed to shoot down aircraft and ROCKETS that are designed to just land in a general area. The rocket that hit near the airport was not aimed at anything in particular and if it hit a plane then it would be sheer luck. The missile that took down the airliner was designed to see, track, follow, and destroy an aircraft.

Other world airlines have NOT followed suit. That should tell you everything about the evil nature of Obama and his administration. This is about hurting Israel and nothing more.
You guys are really not doing yourselves any favors by making shit up ...

http://www.stockhouse.com/news/newsw...s-close-to-tel

"When U.S. and European airlines quickly cancelled flights to Israel on Tuesday, they showed both a skittishness and a new sense of urgency in dealing with global trouble spots following last week's downing of a passenger plane over Ukraine.

Delta Air Lines turned around one of its jets midflight and indefinitely cancelled all future flights between the U.S. and Israel after a rocket fired from the Gaza Strip landed near Tel Aviv's Ben-Gurion Airport. Other U.S. airlines quickly took similar action, and counterparts in Europe and Canada followed within hours, despite protests from the Israeli government. Israeli airline El Al maintained its regular flight schedule.

The airlines were out ahead of aviation regulators in stopping service. The Federal Aviation Administration imposed a 24-hour ban on flights to Israel after the U.S. airlines acted. Germany's Lufthansa, Italian airline Alitalia and Air France all acted before the European Aviation Safety Agency issued an advisory."

So the airline companies (internationally) are "jew hating"?
Old 07-23-2014, 05:23 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Just bullshit. Utter bullshit.

The hysteria in this thread has hit an all time high.

Just because you post a lie and then try and quickly move it into meta-discussion doesn't lessen the bullshit factor.

In this case, you're building a bullshit castle on a foundation of bullshit.

Obama has issued NO SUCH ORDER CREATING A NO-FLY ZONE. NONE!

Are you so consumed with hatred and paranoia that you are unaware of current events as they pertain to commercial airliners being downed? Or are you still looking for Amelia Fucking Earhart?

I don't care. Right now, LLIdiot and I stand together on this ... And we're declaring Clarksville a no-bullshit zone!

Oh yeah... And JDIdiot, you're a fucking racist asshole.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:26 PM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
You guys are really not doing yourselves any favors by making shit up ...

http://www.stockhouse.com/news/newsw...s-close-to-tel

"When U.S. and European airlines quickly cancelled flights to Israel on Tuesday, they showed both a skittishness and a new sense of urgency in dealing with global trouble spots following last week's downing of a passenger plane over Ukraine.

Delta Air Lines turned around one of its jets midflight and indefinitely cancelled all future flights between the U.S. and Israel after a rocket fired from the Gaza Strip landed near Tel Aviv's Ben-Gurion Airport. Other U.S. airlines quickly took similar action, and counterparts in Europe and Canada followed within hours, despite protests from the Israeli government. Israeli airline El Al maintained its regular flight schedule.

The airlines were out ahead of aviation regulators in stopping service. The Federal Aviation Administration imposed a 24-hour ban on flights to Israel after the U.S. airlines acted. Germany's Lufthansa, Italian airline Alitalia and Air France all acted before the European Aviation Safety Agency issued an advisory."

So the airline companies (internationally) are "jew hating"?
Got to give you a 1+ on this one LL
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:27 PM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
....the events in the Ukraine have nothing to do with Tel Aviv....even the FAA isn't making that point.
As I posted the airlines "made that point" before the FAA issued an advisory.

The "point" is that aircraft was and is being restricted to protect passengers.

If the airlines perceive it is not safe for their flight crews and passengers to land they have the right to not enter a country and not land at a particular air field ... actually the PIC on board has that authority irrespective of what the company instructs him or her to do. In this case the companies (U.S. and foreign) issued directives before the FAA acted.

I NEVER stated the FAA "CLOSED UKRAINIAN AIRSPACE" ... I said the FAA created a "no fly zone" over UKraine, which it did ..

Whirl, YOU, are the one who proclaimed ...

"OBAMA CLOSES ISRAELI AIRSPACE" ...

That is clearly UNTRUE.

Then you turn around and proclaim he and Kerry did it to put pressure on the Israelis ... because they are "jew haters"????
Old 07-23-2014, 05:57 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Got to give you a 1+ on this one LL
+another

Not sure why Whirly keeps posting one fabrication after another when LL keeps slapping him over the head with facts backed up by links.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:01 PM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Wonder how Kerry was able to land there today if Obie closed it?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:04 PM   #26
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

Other world airlines have NOT followed suit. That should tell you everything about the evil nature of Obama and his administration.
actually other world airlines HAVE followed suit but of course you will not acknowledge that unless you see the actual order on company letterhead.

If anyone has an "evil nature" it's YOU.
BigLouie is online now   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 08:11 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

According to JD , you can sneak a Boeing 777 under the radar and hide the plane without anyone the wiser!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:26 PM   #28
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
+another

Not sure why Whirly keeps posting one fabrication after another when LL keeps slapping him over the head with facts backed up by links.

Never stopped you.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:40 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

well, whir-LIE-turd...

are you going to support your latest fucking lie?

Or are you going to send IBIdiot in to hijack your thread so we don't expose yet another lie from your lying liar's mouth?

You are about to be sent down to the minors, whir-LIE-turd! You even managed to piss off those of your own ilk with your outrageous lies!

I think you're trending PARIAH!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:25 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Kerry ingresses and egresses under different "flight rules"!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women