Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35674
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What kind of firearm laws do you want for the people of the United States?
Total ban on all weapons for citizen and policemen alike 1 2.78%
Heavily restricted ownership on qualified citizens 3 8.33%
Free ownership but registration and modest restrictions 12 33.33%
The status quo; no registration, few restrictions 14 38.89%
No restrictions other than age or citizenship 6 16.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2014, 06:53 PM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

#4 but the states with fucked up laws need to elect people who will fix them...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:31 PM   #17
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
As far as dueling goes EVA, I can accommodate with pistol, rifle, knife, or sword. I do (or have done) pretty well with all four. Anything you have in mind like flame throwers?
You've been in a knife fight?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:38 PM   #18
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
As far as dueling goes EVA, I can accommodate with pistol, rifle, knife, or sword. I do (or have done) pretty well with all four. Anything you have in mind like flame throwers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Apparently a sword and multiple forms of gun fight as well. To my way of thinking, with that kind of life or death combat experience, 'pretty well' isn't good enough. Xbox or PS?
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:41 PM   #19
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I have, with a dull knife.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:22 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Moronic bullshit.

Obama, Benghazi, guns.

oh yeah... NEEEEGROES!

Limited options here.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:47 PM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I have, with a dull knife.
Yep, you are dull knife"s sweet ass iffy.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 02:57 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Knife-training only
Sword-I've competed locally with the epee'
rifle-best rifle shot at my command
pistol-I spent years practicing my quick draw

As the man said, "how's your speed? Pretty good. How's your aim? Very good."

As for the OP, as much as I would like no restrictions I would not like to have felons, the mentally imbalanced, and the total fuck ups legally carrying firearms and in many cases possessing them. So I have to support some restrictions.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 04:14 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think we need to know where some of us stand and others need to go on record.
Why?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 04:53 AM   #24
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
pistol-I spent years practicing my quick draw
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:18 AM   #25
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Is there a need for everyone to carry a Firearm? "No". Should sane, responsible, Law Abiding people that wish to do so be allowed to? "Yes". Unfortunately it has been beaten into the Public Mindset by the Media and Politicians that "Guns" are responsible for the violence that Plagues our Modern American Society instead of the People perpetrating the acts. We are not supposed to defend ourselves against armed violent assailants. But rather call 911 and an armed Law Enforcement Officer will show up in a timely enough manner to save our life/keep us from being assaulted/Robbed, etc. Yeah, right.
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 06:57 AM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I voted for #4 although I admit waffling between #3 and #4.

Simple question for those who answered #5 and for JD who came close to answering 5.

Do you believe that you should have the right to carry a handgun into my home when I don't want you to do so?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 01:31 PM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

Interesting movie but that is not how it's done. I started when I was about 17 years old or maybe 16. I had a black powder pistol with a seven and a half inch barrel length. You tie the holster low and after you have the feel right of drawing and firing in a smooth motion you work on your speed. According the the books I placed a silver dollar on the back of my hand (my mother has many silver dollars), palm down, outstretched, at shoulder height. You draw your weapon and fire before the dollar hits the ground. Once you can do this EVERYTIME you use a loaded weapon and actually fire. You don't want to shoot yourself in the foot or leg. Your target is less than 25 feet away, 10 feet is more realistic. I moved up to a Italian knockoff .45 colt when I was older, then to a Ruger .357, and finally back to a Ruger .45 colt. I even did this when I had time in the service. Its kind of like catching pennies off your elbow with one hand. It takes time to develop the skill.
I'm not going to say that I was world class because I have see some of them in action but I was pretty good....25 years ago. Today....I'm probably just adequate against the stupid and unprepared....like EVA.

Oh, for the record I was practising before this movie came out. Think Glenn Ford and not Travis Brickle. It was movies like this that did it. I never was very good at card tricks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J78J-6PbhVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egvhz8EzWnA
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 01:56 PM   #28
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Interesting movie but that is not how it's done. I started when I was about 17 years old or maybe 16. I had a black powder pistol with a seven and a half inch barrel length. You tie the holster low and after you have the feel right of drawing and firing in a smooth motion you work on your speed. According the the books I placed a silver dollar on the back of my hand (my mother has many silver dollars), palm down, outstretched, at shoulder height. You draw your weapon and fire before the dollar hits the ground. Once you can do this EVERYTIME you use a loaded weapon and actually fire. You don't want to shoot yourself in the foot or leg. Your target is less than 25 feet away, 10 feet is more realistic. I moved up to a Italian knockoff .45 colt when I was older, then to a Ruger .357, and finally back to a Ruger .45 colt. I even did this when I had time in the service. Its kind of like catching pennies off your elbow with one hand. It takes time to develop the skill.
I'm not going to say that I was world class because I have see some of them in action but I was pretty good....25 years ago. Today....I'm probably just adequate against the stupid and unprepared....like EVA.

Oh, for the record I was practising before this movie came out. Think Glenn Ford and not Travis Brickle. It was movies like this that did it. I never was very good at card tricks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J78J-6PbhVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egvhz8EzWnA
That's not how Shane taught Joey...

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:52 PM   #29
RochBob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I like the "A Gun is a Tool" line. Because really (exempting Military grade Firearms) that is all they are meant to be. A tool for Protection & Survival that is designed for the sole purpose of inflicting harm on another living being. The problem is that we have far too many people with access (legally and illegally) to Firearms that seem to feel the solution to their problem with another person (or Society) is to take that Firearm out and start shooting people with it with no regard for the harm they are inflicting.
RochBob is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 10:31 PM   #30
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I voted for #4 although I admit waffling between #3 and #4.

Simple question for those who answered #5 and for JD who came close to answering 5.

Do you believe that you should have the right to carry a handgun into my home when I don't want you to do so?

Bullshit! This poll shows that you voted for #3.

http://www.eccie.net/poll.php?do=sho...ts&pollid=1752
NiceGuy53 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women