Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60387
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48449
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41591
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35978
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-26-2020, 09:03 AM   #16
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

In a prior thread he was slamming some hobbyists referring to them as “minimum wage boys”. Well it seems to me based on his negotiating tactics, of which I’ve already seen the screen shot, he is one of those “minimum wage boys” trying to negotiate a visit with BB included for 100. Guy has got issues!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061996198
Old 03-26-2020, 09:19 AM   #17
maximus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

OP has zero reviews, obvious no money, harassing ladies, playing the race card.

Haul ass bro !
Old 03-26-2020, 10:44 AM   #18
Rocksalt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Drama on ECCIE! We haven't had a good ole barn burner in forever. This reminds me of the crimson days.

You know you're a real asshole if you piss off Austin8899883.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:02 AM   #19
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Knox View Post
I've been the victim of racism. I don't want other brown and black hobbyists to experience the same thing. PM for details. To avoid unecessary drama I want be discusding specifics except through PM.
Ok ! You have absolutely no encounters on here and I will believe Summer not because she is a Provider, but by reputation. As far as race, the last time I checked a lady can see who she pleases. Now if your going to spread crap you probably should do it with another Provider that has a bad reputation and not with Summer. I hope the Mods take a hand with you and I believe they will. If you don't have references you're gonna fall short.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:22 AM   #20
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

whata clown
Old 03-26-2020, 02:51 PM   #21
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe View Post
This guy threantened me too. This is a disgusting guy abd needs to banned. He is asking for BB and acussing of racisim and threatens. How is this not red flags of trouble. Ban him and his ip adresss.
I am far from a racist. I am however allergic to idiots and racist.
Don't contact me again.

Another fuckwaffle trying to get BB, in addition to racism and threats. Excluding the racism sounds like an old modtard here.
Old 03-26-2020, 03:34 PM   #22
scotchgus
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

....interesting. No response from OP about anything after he gets called out for the obvious. Cause he's gonna "keep drama off the board". Just do us all a favor and keep off the board all together. If it isn't clear enough that this is all of the rest of the board telling you to STFU with all that bullsh!t. You're not the only minority hobbyist out there. Even if the ladies don't want to see you cause you're of a certain race, then move on to the next. Although it sounds like nada is going to see you after this. ....apparently someone wasn't thinking it through before posting some sh....
Old 03-26-2020, 04:31 PM   #23
John Knox
BANNED

Any mention of racism by someone of color and white men quickly show up to tell a black man or woman the "correct" way to be black and respond to racism. It's easy to tell someone how to respond to racism when you've never been a victim. I could've referenced white priviledge. But that would be reverse racism and two wrongs don't make a right.
Old 03-26-2020, 04:44 PM   #24
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

@john Knox—-I can assure you that Lovely Summer does not discriminate whatsoever. You’re full of shit and this board does not need your race baiting, narrow minded, racist ass on here. That being said, kindly fuck right off please and thank youuuuuu!

Moderator—I’ll take my points.
Old 03-26-2020, 04:50 PM   #25
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded. . .

Quote:
  • #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
On the topic of posting screenshots or text messages. . .
Quote:
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Old 03-26-2020, 05:29 PM   #26
scotchgus
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Knox View Post
It's easy to tell someone how to respond to racism when you've never been a victim. I could've referenced white priviledge. But that would be reverse racism and two wrongs don't make a right.
Go ahead and spread the BS. I'm a person of color myself. I've been treated differently due to my race too. None of the stuff you're talking about has anything to do with race. It's very clearly that you've not gotten things you want from women who don't want to provide it and you threaten them USING THE RACE CARD. Then spread negative stuff about them hiding your real face behind a social forum. And I'm not white so you can take your privilege and stick it where the sun don't shine. Two wrongs don't make a right and neither do the four five and six wrongs you've tried to race bait through. You did something wrong. You got called out on it. Stop trying to ruin providers' reputations who clearly have evidence that refutes your BS story. Again.... somebody didn't think this sh through...
Old 03-26-2020, 05:56 PM   #27
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thank you guys for letting this Tool know what's up !

So Hows that trashing my reputation going for ya jr ?
Carry on hahaha
Guess your threats still didnt get ya laid
Old 03-26-2020, 08:21 PM   #28
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

When posters from outside our little boring part of ECCIE posts here, we must be in the end of days! I'm loving it!
Old 03-26-2020, 08:42 PM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I used to post here a lot.
Old 03-26-2020, 08:52 PM   #30
John Knox
BANNED

The racist incident I was originally referencing had nothing to do with hot summer. But she falsely assumed I was talking about her being racist. Maybe she has a guilty concious about racist behavior in the past and felt the need to reply, but who knows. Hopefully the drama will stop now that she knows I wasn't referencing her and have nothing personal against her.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women