Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35867
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2011, 08:25 PM   #16
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
It certainly is cheating. Besides taking funds from your marriage and expending them on your secret pleasures is a bit selfish don't ya think?
Ouch, that left a mark!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:15 PM   #17
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default wtf?

Quote:
It certainly is cheating. Besides taking funds from your marriage and expending them on your secret pleasures is a bit selfish don't ya think?
?

Yes its cheating. You accept it for what it is or you don't. The majority here are married.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:14 AM   #18
alexxxia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45135
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand that there are different factors that will lead a man to Hobby. Im not going to start listing all of those reasons now, but I would like to mention only one.

I have a client that is very much in love with his wife. He talks about her all the time. Well, several years ago she was diagnosed with cancer and has since then undergone many surgeries, radiation and chemo treatments. Bless her heart.

The Gent was patient and true to his wife while she suffered surgeries, treatments, counseling, and loss of self esteem. He hoped that she would eventually want to interact with him again, but unfortunately, there was a recurrence . . not just once, but three additional times there after. This lady, who suffered immensely, fought back with all her strength, faith and desire to win this battle against the cancer. Well, along the way she lost her desire to be intimate, she shut down. There was no longer any affection shared between this Gent and his wife.

Wishfully, he expressed to his wife that he had needs and hoped that she would at least try to satisfy him in one way or another. She at this point was angry, hurt and exhausted and did not desire to be intimate, at any level. None the less, as time passed, she realized that he could only be patient for so long. She eventually did the unselfish, she gave her husband permission to step out and have his needs met. Of course, he was to be careful and discreet.

For most . . To Hobby is To Cheat. Realistically speaking, if you can not openly discuss intimate interests, desires or fantasies with your spouse, then there is a huge communication issue...thus leading to Cheating . . or the preferred choice, Hobbying.

In reference to this particular situation . . There is an understanding and agreement between a husband and his wife.
alexxxia is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:27 AM   #19
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxxia View Post
I understand that there are different factors that will lead a man to Hobby. Im not going to start listing all of those reasons now, but I would like to mention only one.

I have a client that is very much in love with his wife. He talks about her all the time. Well, several years ago she was diagnosed with cancer and has since then undergone many surgeries, radiation and chemo treatments. Bless her heart.

The Gent was patient and true to his wife while she suffered surgeries, treatments, counseling, and loss of self esteem. He hoped that she would eventually want to interact with him again, but unfortunately, there was a recurrence . . not just once, but three additional times there after. This lady, who suffered immensely, fought back with all her strength, faith and desire to win this battle against the cancer. Well, along the way she lost her desire to be intimate, she shut down. There was no longer any affection shared between this Gent and his wife.

Wishfully, he expressed to his wife that he had needs and hoped that she would at least try to satisfy him in one way or another. She at this point was angry, hurt and exhausted and did not desire to be intimate, at any level. None the less, as time passed, she realized that he could only be patient for so long. She eventually did the unselfish, she gave her husband permission to step out and have his needs met. Of course, he was to be careful and discreet.

For most . . To Hobby is To Cheat. Realistically speaking, if you can not openly discuss intimate interests, desires or fantasies with your spouse, then there is a huge communication issue...thus leading to Cheating . . or the preferred choice, Hobbying.

In reference to this particular situation . . There is an understanding and agreement between a husband and his wife.
Alexxxia, although I simply can't condone a client who hobbies and has a marriage that is intact. This client you refer to has a special situation and I certainly can give him the consideration. Possibly seeing a provider helps him cope.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:33 AM   #20
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Ouch, that left a mark!
Oooh really, sorry.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:45 PM   #21
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Oooh really, sorry.
Not me... Kcspark46!
Old 08-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcspark46 View Post
Should you look at this as cheating? I love my wife and would never think about leaving her, but saying that she doesnt satisfy my needs in the bedroom as well as I would like. So, I go see a provider every once in a while to keep me happy.

Give me a break ..... You are asking the members to help you rationalize a decision you made. The decision to play behind your wife's back. All I can say is you better be covering your tracks or a divorce attorney is going to tap you dry.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 04:22 PM   #23
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

User ID: 95274

Of course its cheating. I dont recall "I promise to love, sometimes honor, and fuck others" in the wedding vows. Seems like you are having some guilt going on. Maybe you shouldnt be doing it. If so, that just means your probably a good guy, just lost a lil bit. Marriage is tough, and quite frankly its not fair to her what your doing. So many here talk about how many material things they would lose if they got caught, but what about hurting, crushing or destroying her and the trust she has in you? Thats has to be the worst part of it all.
CiaoBitchezz! is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:27 PM   #24
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

OMG? I'm married, but I've been banging a few other gals! Am I cheating? WTF! Was this supposed to be serious? Hey, it’s your dick and your soap! And you can wash it as much and fast as you want. But sooner or later you’re going to realize your just jacking off! When I was young, a friend who was married told me what his dad told him! Nothing wrong with getting a little strange! But if you like the strange more than your wife... now you got a big problem! Your going to have to figure this one out for yourself!
Old 08-12-2011, 08:52 PM   #25
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

Then why are you married? Its cheating!! There is no gray here, no in the middle, and no excuse for it. I hear all kinds of reasons for not getting divorced, money, kids, etc. but it boils down to most men cant be alone and the wife is usually unable to make it on her own, so he has it made. If you were my husband and I found out, you wouldnt know until way the hell after, Id take everything you have quietly, with hidden accounts, etc. and ruin your life financially and emotionally...haha. Im kind of vindictive like that, just ask my ex. And its sad your friends Dad actually said that(what a douche!), which means he completely disrespected his mother. He should have been pissed that his mother was being done so wrong and disrespected. Thats fucked up. Id kick my sons ass if he ever took marriage and commitment so lightly. Theres no honor left in men these days, if there is it is deff a rare find.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:01 PM   #26
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz! View Post
Then why are you married? Its cheating!! There is no gray here, no in the middle, and no excuse for it. I hear all kinds of reasons for not getting divorced, money, kids, etc. but it boils down to most men cant be alone and the wife is usually unable to make it on her own, so he has it made. If you were my husband and I found out, you wouldnt know until way the hell after, Id take everything you have quietly, with hidden accounts, etc. and ruin your life financially and emotionally...haha. Im kind of vindictive like that, just ask my ex. And its sad your friends Dad actually said that(what a douche!), which means he completely disrespected his mother. He should have been pissed that his mother was being done so wrong and disrespected. Thats fucked up. Id kick my sons ass if he ever took marriage and commitment so lightly. Theres no honor left in men these days, if there is it is deff a rare find.
It is my ex-wife! LOL Some times you just can't make a clean get away!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:09 PM   #27
CiaoBitchezz!
Account Disabled

LMAO! Its a Friday night, go fuck your wife!! I totally bet she has a piece on the side and laying in bed now exhausted from riding his ass. Most women do! Thats why you guys aint gettin' none! all my married friends have young boy toys they fuck the shit out of while the hubby is at work or golfing or thinking they are getting one over on her haha, booyah!!
Old 08-12-2011, 09:17 PM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz! View Post
LMAO! Its a Friday night, go fuck your wife!! I totally bet she has a piece on the side and laying in bed now exhausted from riding his ass. Most women do! Thats why you guys aint gettin' none! all my married friends have young boy toys they fuck the shit out of while the hubby is at work or golfing or thinking they are getting one over on her haha, booyah!!

I'm single Queen Bitch! And you just guess why! LOL! I realized at an early age that a crazy bitch like you could be satisfied with 3 1/2 inches! And because you’re so entertaining I'm going to show you the 3 1/2 inches I'm talking about! You said you’re only going to be here a short while! Please let us know before you leave so we can through a going away party! LOL
Old 08-12-2011, 09:24 PM   #29
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

If it's late at night and you lay down on your pillow and all the days thoughts are going thru your head it's then you have to ask yourself am I cheating? Only you can make that decision for yourself. If you say no you are probably lying to yourself but hey no one is going to make you do different other than yourself. These women are beautiful and talented and fun but will they be there when you really need help. A wife will. A good wife anyway. They won't and shouldn't be expected to be. Don't get me wrong as a single guy I love the commitment free sex. No drama and they go home afterwords so it's great but nothing will ever replace a good woman at your side thru thick and thin. Just try to remember why you married her in the first place before you take this route. I know there are alot of bad wives and bad husbands so I am not saying there are no exceptions but if its that bad just get out of it.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:27 PM   #30
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
If it's late at night and you lay down on your pillow and all the days thoughts are going thru your head it's then you have to ask yourself am I cheating? Only you can make that decision for yourself. If you say no you are probably lying to yourself but hey no one is going to make you do different other than yourself. These women are beautiful and talented and fun but will they be there when you really need help. A wife will. A good wife anyway. They won't and shouldn't be expected to be. Don't get me wrong as a single guy I love the commitment free sex. No drama and they go home afterwords so it's great but nothing will ever replace a good woman at your side thru thick and thin. Just try to remember why you married her in the first place before you take this route. I know there are alot of bad wives and bad husbands so I am not saying there are no exceptions but if its that bad just get out of it.
I was thinking this as I wrote out that final check! LOL

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women