Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2014, 03:50 PM   #16
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
I somewhat agree with your concept in theory...we are on a whore board and if she needs these material things, then being a provider, she should provide to either have the hobbyist bring the needed items if he is so inclined or to use the money donated for the session(s) to get them herself and pay her rent.

What I do not agree with is kicking someone when they are down and making light of the situation
. Pretty sure she has exhausted all other avenues and starting this thread was a last resort.
+ 2 Infinity and Beyond

There's days where I have struggled BAD, homeless, and with NOTHING... we all have. Left and right providers are put out with their kids in tow. Very compassionate of everyone, but what if we ALL put a thread out when baby needs clothes, groceries, shelter?

However when kids are involved that hits a nerve for folks ...just like those 3am infomercials...

I'd love to fuck a guy and give you the money I earned from fucking him for your needs, but unfortunately I have my own necessities, dying mother, and bills to which is the very reason I provide in the first place.

Because I cannot give you money I earned to you, and your children, and support your rent, I at least want to give you some resources so threads like these don't become a pattern, as diapers don't last:

http://www.genesisshelter.org/

http://www.ywcadallas.org/womens-resource/links.asp

http://www.genesisshelter.org/page.aspx?pid=388

https://connecttocaredallas.org/publ...20/%20Services

For Children: https://connecttocaredallas.org/publ...20/%20Services

Also, you may want to look into your local churches for help. The above I myself have worked with and they provide food and what you seek for your boy.

I do feel a bit skeptical that out of all places, and as a mother you are reaching out on a whore board - yet couldn't look up the above info I provided using the same if not less energy you did logging on, boldening , darkening, and enlarging your font and creating a thread. I just hope this isn't a lazy cop out because, out of dire need and desperation icky is the last place one would go in for dire help, especially regarding children...unless you're seeking a flood of sympathy appointments as your strategy?

We are women and there are places for women in your situation. Keep your head up! You and lil one will be fine!

Nevertheless,

Good luck and check out those resources , Girl!

Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 03:57 PM   #17
Mallory Ray
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 193848
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i not homeless im far from it, but u smart ass girls dont need to be so rude when asking for help...yall aint do that when the other girl had asked for help so u dont need to bash me
Mallory Ray is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 04:15 PM   #18
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by babi_gurl21 View Post
i not homeless im far from it, but u smart ass girls dont need to be so rude when asking for help...yall aint do that when the other girl had asked for help so u dont need to bash me
Like I said, in theory, this asking for handouts from others is a bad habit to get into, and just because one provider does it, does not mean you should. As was offered, you might want to consider asking churches or even some of these places: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...lies+dallas+tx and keep your personal issues off here to keep the few members of this board who would ridicule you for the notion of asking people on a whore board for help. One of the reasons they do it is because some of the members here like to kick others who are down on their luck with their smartass comments, opinions and name calling posts in that they can with no repercussions.

Run an ad with a special low donation price and the guys looking for bargains will call you and set, yes, you have to work a little harder having to see a couple of guys for the same pay you would normally get for one session, but it beats asking for handouts then no one will know your business, and that is what you want.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:51 PM   #19
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Calm down and be happy anyone offered to help at all. Most muthafuckahs don't have a lick of sympathy for a provider that charges 150-300$ an hour.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:02 PM   #20
Mallory Ray
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i am ze but the other 2 girls had no need to be rude...if they ever needed help i would help them or anyone else if i could if they did a post like that
Old 07-14-2014, 06:53 PM   #21
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

bottom line did anyone in fact step and help her
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:58 PM   #22
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I am. Were meeting tomorrow. When I talked to her earlier she said 1 person has helped her
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 07:16 PM   #23
Mallory Ray
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

skirtchaser, 2 people so far tara and one of my regs
Old 07-14-2014, 10:38 PM   #24
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Smile

Quote:
skirtchaser, 2 people so far tara and one of my regs
I can see people flaming this lady for asking for help but my guess is she tossed out all dignity to post for help because she's desperate. Her history doesn't show her to be a regular to cry wolf. Only road I can see here for everyone is to take the high road - Jillian is right, everyone needs a helping hand at times. I think the suggestion of super specials that will get you some quick revenue is a great idea so you can help yourself.

I've been as critical of Tara as anyone but when someone was truly down and had no place else to go for help Tara didn't just talk, she stepped up to truly help and for that I majorly applaud you Tara.

Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:59 PM   #25
thechocolatebanana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

PM sent Babi_Gurl. Check with me tomorrow.
thechocolatebanana is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 11:43 PM   #26
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
i am ze but the other 2 girls had no need to be rude...if they ever needed help i would help them or anyone else if i could if they did a post like that
Only saw one being rude. The other was giving you some help in the best way she could.

Over the years I have seen many pleas for help. Be thankful there are people offering both assistance and sage advice.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 11:01 AM   #27
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Wow - you think you can buy me some depends for when i get too drunk atyour party and i pee in your bed.

Yall let make sure that we all put our monthly bills on eccie and see who wants to pick them up. Im gonna be so happy eccie hood rich for my baby.

DAMN
Why in the hell do you want to be a bitch like that? Classic Hooktard!
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 11:14 AM   #28
Mallory Ray
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

right joe lol
Old 07-15-2014, 12:00 PM   #29
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Buck View Post
Why in the hell do you want to be a bitch like that? Classic Hooktard!
Thats the only way she knows how to be!
Old 07-15-2014, 03:46 PM   #30
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Just met with the sweet lady to give her the goodies. And let me tell you something to see that sweet little baby that she had in her arms made it all worth wild for me to help her and her baby out.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women