Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2017, 03:08 PM   #16
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I have never tried getting a provider as a SB. I have played some with SA and have had good luck with it. I live in a College town and there is a lot of lil Coed's looking for a Daddy. last year I played hard on there. I know I saw the girls like I did providers but I networked with some other Daddy's and most all of them have one SB and it a lot like having a GF.

I know if you work it right you can make the arrangement the way you want it.
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 06:56 PM   #17
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
... there is a lot of lil Coed's looking for a Daddy.

.. most all of them have one SB and its a lot like having a GF.

.. I know if you work it right you can make the arrangement the way you want it.
Well said Jj (as I read between the lines)

It seems to me ... the only dudes that can actually afford or commit to a SB relationship .. are the older, well established and relevant hobbyist.

Those who are looking for an arrangement with a HOT provider, but really not able to follow through with the commitment ... may find themselves in hot water.
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:17 PM   #18
Wanderingcargo
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Secret benefits.com is pretty awesome. There are a couple of ECCIE providers there, but most of them seem to be legit young women in search of an SD. I've met a couple IRL and they are definitely strong SB candidates. Beautiful young women trying to supplement their income without the stigma or pressure or risk that being a provider might bring. (Like I know anything about that, no offense to any providers :-) ) This is an ECCIE advertiser, so I assume this is safe to mention?
Wanderingcargo is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:55 PM   #19
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
Well said Jj (as I read between the lines)

It seems to me ... the only dudes that can actually afford or commit to a SB relationship .. are the older, well established and relevant hobbyist.

Those who are looking for an arrangement with a HOT provider, but really not able to follow through with the commitment ... may find themselves in hot water.
I am not saying only well established Hobbyist make the best Daddys. But it does help. It is a different world then the Hobby.In a lot of ways, But it is good tho.

I still like the Hobby , the skills the providers have most of the time you don't find in a SB. I did have one last year that did have the skills. wild lil thing lol
Old 02-08-2017, 11:09 PM   #20
boredinsatx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Dude...the whole point of a SB is to find one who aint got the skillz and teach em some.

Nothin better than getting a girl whose not that good at sucking cock and teaching her just how you like it!
boredinsatx is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 08:11 AM   #21
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredinsatx View Post
Dude...the whole point of a SB is to find one who aint got the skillz and teach em some.

Nothin better than getting a girl whose not that good at sucking cock and teaching her just how you like it!

HHHMMMM .... That's an interesting perspective.
I guess as has been said many times on this board - To each his own

Most good providers are in the biz because they are good.
Mutual and respectful communication can get you a long ways, but a disrespectful attitude I think would not be an attraction for an SB relationship.
Nuf said.
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 08:30 AM   #22
sexysofia
Companion Extraordinaire

User ID: 154858
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer seeing regulars you create a bond.
I also think go with your ATF and then ask however come to a mutual agreement in advance, no surprise
sexysofia is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 06:23 PM   #23
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredinsatx View Post

OOOooI see what you are talking about and that can be fun But it's not always that simple.

You really should play with some SB and you may see what I am saying. Good luck Brother and have fun paying for her Education.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women