Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2012, 01:20 AM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

CJ didn't use enough brain cells. According to some theologians God is eternal which means that God has always existed and will always exist. That time is not linear for God. God will be there at the end (you know the alpha and omega thing). We only go one way through time but the working theory is that God always is which means YES God did know about the United States and did know about Columbus. God also know about the Vikings and the Chinese. God also knows what CJ is doing the dark down in the basement....shame on you.

But don't listen to me, I'm just a hopeful agnostic or a Deist.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:32 AM   #17
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Well, to get techinical, it was probably Annunaki from Africa, after the Gods from Niburu created humans by cloning a Neanderthal with an Annunaki from Niburu. But everyone knows that.
Speaking of origins, The Nation of Islam has an interesting explanation of where white people came from. The Nation of Islam (Louis Farrakhan's church) teaches that white people are a race of "blue eye devils". Originally everyone was black. The Nation of Islam teaches that a mad scientist created white people by selective breeding on the island of Patmos.

Jeremiah Wright was once a member of The Nation of Islam. Obama went to the Million Man March which was organized by The Nation of Islam.

From Malcolm X's autobiography:

The story revolves around a scientist named Mr Yacub, who after preaching in the streets of Mecca, was exiled along with 59,999 followers to the island of Patmos, which is described in the Bible as the island where John received the message contained in Revelations in the New Testament.

Mr Yacub was embittered toward Allah after being exiled, so he decided to create upon the earth a devil race...a bleached-out white race of people.
He knew black men contained two germs, black and brown. He knew as they became lighter, and weaker, progressively they would become more susceptible to wickedness and evil.
He set up a eugenics law on the island of Patmos.

Of his 59,999 followers, every third child or so that was born would show some trace of brown. As these children became adult, only brown and brown or black and brown, were permitted to marry. The law dictated that, if a black child, the attending nurse should stick a needle into its brain and give the body to cremators.

Mr Yacub died on the island at the age of 152, he left laws to be followed, but he never saw the bleached-out devil race that his procedures and laws created.

A two-hundred-year span was needed to eliminat on Patmos all the black people until only brown people remained.
  • The next 200 years the browns were replaced by the red race.
  • The next 200 years the red race was replaced by the yellow race.
  • After the next 200 years, the white race had at last been created.
On the island of Patmos was nothing but these blond, pale-skinned, cold-blue-eyed, devils...savages, nude and shameless; hairy, like animals, they walked on all fours and they lived in trees.

http://stylzfm.com/index.php?option=...ponent&print=1
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:12 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Just an FYI

Syria says it shot down Turkish jet

DAMASCUS, June 23, 2012 (AFP) - Syria confirmed on Saturday that it shot down a Turkish warplane over its territory, sparking a fresh crisis on the two countries' long border which is already awash with refugees and rebel fighters. . .

Turkey is a key member of NATO, whose charter stipulates that an attack against any member of the Western military alliance is considered an attack on all.

Turkey already considered invoking the article after ricocheting bullets fired on the Syrian side of the border killed two Syrians on Turkish soil in April.

"If it is interpreted as an assault on Turkey, the debate over whether to invoke Article Five of the NATO treaty could resurface," professor Huseyin Bagci told the privately-run NTV television channel on Friday.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:24 AM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
What a complete cluster-fuck.

Might the downing of a NATO Allie's plane:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ghter-jet.html

And the thread of WMD's (gee, I wonder where those could have come from?)

http://freebeacon.com/target-syrian-wmd/

Drag us into the middle of what the middle eastern mythologists have been wringing their hands over for millenia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_al-Baqir

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armageddon

The Russians and Chinese are rushing in apparently.

Maybe this is what Ahmadinejad and the POSITOO have been cooking up together all along.

Who knows, this might all come together just in time for the Mayan calender to end.

Run up those credit cards folks, and smoke 'em if you got 'em!
gog and magog in the fray????
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:24 AM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
I thought there was something about the eagle and the bear etc. Have to admit I've never had an interest in reading it, much prefer the mythology of the Greeks (more sex).
that was wwii prophecy
Old 06-24-2012, 04:37 AM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Actually, America was "discovered" by Siberians who walked across the frozen Bering Strait approximately 12,000 to 20,000 years ago. We call them indigenous people. The rest of us are all illegal aliens. We're just lucky they don't deport us.
that's one theory. unless you can explain the clovis people, they were older than the siberians who crossed over.

the other theory was the clovis people were from a european tribe based on the evidence of similar arrow heads found at clovis sites.

1st wave - europeans (clovis) - >20,000+ years ago
2nd wave - North Asians (siberians) 12 - 20,000
3rd wave - South Asians (polynesians) 4,000 - 15,000
final wave - Europeans - 300 AD - 1789
Old 06-24-2012, 08:47 AM   #22
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that's one theory. unless you can explain the clovis people, they were older than the siberians who crossed over.

the other theory was the clovis people were from a european tribe based on the evidence of similar arrow heads found at clovis sites.

1st wave - europeans (clovis) - >20,000+ years ago
2nd wave - North Asians (siberians) 12 - 20,000
3rd wave - South Asians (polynesians) 4,000 - 15,000
final wave - Europeans - 300 AD - 1789
I did some more reading on North American archaeology. It sounds like it's pretty much any one's guess who the first "Americans" were. I wasn't aware that there was a substantial a argument to made that the first inhabitants might have been European. I thought the Asian theory was the consensus, maybe not.

It would be nice to be able to tell the so called indigenous people (American Indians) that we Europeans got here first!

http://www.pbs.org/saf/1406/segments/1406-4.htm
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:27 AM   #23
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
I did some more reading on North American archaeology. It sounds like it's pretty much any one's guess who the first "Americans" were. I wasn't aware that there was a substantial a argument to made that the first inhabitants might have been European. I thought the Asian theory was the consensus, maybe not.

It would be nice to be able to tell the so called indigenous people (American Indians) that we Europeans got here first!

http://www.pbs.org/saf/1406/segments/1406-4.htm
the Asian theory is the current consensus which is being challenged by proponents of the euro-clovis theory.

there have been digs found in north east america where clovis artifacts found were over 20,000+ years.

Like the Asian theory, the clovis people migrated to america by one or both ways, they walked on those massive Ice glaciers that were 2-3 miles high or used a boat and traveled along the ice coastline hunting seals and fish. I think the latter is more probable.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women