Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2011, 06:56 AM   #16
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

A newbie should not expect a provider should 'jump through loops' for him or perhaps a provider should never 'jump through loops' for a newbie.

A newbie should produce a Drivers License if from another State in the past, then produce THAT Drivers License as well. How about a payroll stub, OLD forms of ID, How about service pins from an old job, techie transcripts etc. Maybe meet at a coffee house of fast food place for an initial meet and greet.

Or how about this... have newbie stand in front of a fast food place between [e.g.] 10am and 10:15 am while the provider cruises around and checks him out but ALWAYS call back and say yes or no
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:45 AM   #17
Mr Willy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

That sucks. I have had it happen to me and it is a total waste of your time. Even if they call to say that something came up is better than just having your go and then not answer the phone. I am sorry that has happened to you and hope it never does again.
Mr Willy is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:51 AM   #18
rhino9
Valued Poster

Default Hmm..really strange ideas here..

1St Dylan, let me say you certainly should not have been treated that way. It is to bad that those things happen.

In some instances, the newbie is still trolling for a better price and gets an offer at the last minute.
Another scenario is that the ladies who just provided his reference called him back and said "I can beat that deal...what would you like??"
Or
He just went to shit and the hogs ate him.
Who knows. It happens to all of us from time to time.

As for this stuff below...can't buy that...hope that was sarcastic..
providing ID of any kind is a good way to get your entire life ruined.
IMHO
L8r
r9

Quote:
Originally Posted by instfixer View Post
A newbie should not expect a provider should 'jump through loops' for him or perhaps a provider should never 'jump through loops' for a newbie.

A newbie should produce a Drivers License if from another State in the past, then produce THAT Drivers License as well. How about a payroll stub, OLD forms of ID, How about service pins from an old job, techie transcripts etc. Maybe meet at a coffee house of fast food place for an initial meet and greet.

Or how about this... have newbie stand in front of a fast food place between [e.g.] 10am and 10:15 am while the provider cruises around and checks him out but ALWAYS call back and say yes or no
rhino9 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 06:04 AM   #19
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Awwww I wanted to see Dylan too, damn I hate being a newbie.
ImaMrCool is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 09:59 AM   #20
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYLAN_SWEETS View Post
In the 3 years I have been doing this I have never had a problem with Newbies. In fact some of them turned out to be really good repeat clients. However over the last few months I have began to wonder if there is something wrong with the new era of newbies.

At first it was just a few cancels and ncns, big deal it happens. Then it starts happening a few times a week. Today my buttons were pushed, my time was wasted, and my kindness was taken as a sign of weakness.

I was again called and asked to move an appointment up, basically told to rush and get there as fast as I could. I made arrangements and got ready and was their waiting for my client to get there. I waited an entire hour after telling them how to get there turn by turn, what landmarks to pass and what direction to be heading. They basically played me for a fool! Calling out names of streets I've never heard of, switching their story of which way they were headed and yet they said they had GPS.

It wasn't just this appointment it's been several others who have done the same thing and called me once I arrived to cancel after being rushed to get there. Some don't even call, they just don't show up. They all ironically had one thing in common, they were all newbies.

I've never wasted anybody's time and I expect the same respect. If your too scared to go in, don't pick up the phone. Just sit there and look at the computer and dream and wish you could grow some balls like the rest of the guys on here who are legit hobbyist.

I am sorry if any newbies feels offended by this but this is my choice to make. Everybody on this board has a choice on who it is they choose to see. I do have a life outside of the hobby just like everbody else and all I ever expected was respect.

I have a reputation of being sweet and that's how I want to keep my spirits. If it means eliminating the timewasters, hagglers, and those who are into roughness to keep my love for this hobby then that's what I have to do.

-Dylan
It makes me wonder based on what you are saying, if someone is playing dirty and just doing these things on purpose. Especially if you haven't had these type of issues that often in the past.

I have myself have tried to do the "newbie friendly" in the past and for me found that they are not well versed in "hobby" etiquette, and do things that are big "no no's" during the appointment.

I can certainly understand you weeding out the bad, and doing a more extensive screening. These guys ruin it for everybody when they pull this sort of crap.

Hugs,
GP

PS. You can always go to the providerbuzz.com site and other sites like it and put their information in so other ladies can be aware of them and to avoid setting up appointments with them.. just a suggestion.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:07 AM   #21
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Sorry to hear that Dylan. I haven't had the pleasure BCD but met you in person. You seemed to be very "sweet" indeed. If I call to setup an appointment...NCNS will not happen!! You have to make a choice that's the best for you. I understand.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:23 PM   #22
guest071012
Account Disabled

User ID: 2471
My ECCIE Reviews

The newbies I am referring to are the guys who call and have never seen anybody before. Basically they want their hobby cherry popped. So I don't think it any funny business going on as far as other providers stealing them because there are no other providers.

I do use provider buzz and have since day 1. I go on there everyday to Check numbers and input them in my phone. I believe Ive only had to place one report in three years thank goodness and that's because I learned from the best when it comes to screening. Love you MAX RAX!

Lowdog you weren't a newbie

mr. cool we did meet, remember I had to give you a chest inspection, lol

EA the short time we had we had blast!

Darth, anytime your ready
guest071012 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:03 PM   #23
The FrenchGuy
Gaining Momentum

I guess that's what you get for procrastinating.
Anyway, sorry that happened to you. Being a newbie myself, i wanna see many ladies out there, but i won't call/text if I feel like I can't do it right now.
.....And yes, I have yet to meet a girl from Eccie.
The FrenchGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #24
ImaMrCool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I meant BCD... :P
ImaMrCool is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:04 AM   #25
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399

Quote:

BRILLIANT!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:29 AM   #26
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:

Her problem isn't her screening method which I believe her and Max have down pat. It's the getting their asses there that is the problem. All the screening in the world won't prevent a NC/NS, cancellation, or cold feet newbie....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:54 AM   #27
Breaku321
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Damn Trolls! They get scared and pull that crap! Oh well, they definitely are going to miss out! Be talking to you soon Ms. Sweets!!!
Breaku321 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:28 PM   #28
BaldGuy82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Dylan, I know I was running late. I called you answered. And we still went the full hour. You are a true GFE and for some whole to ruin it for the newbies.... Max had me screened when we first met. I need to see you again... ASAP!
BaldGuy82 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:55 PM   #29
guyw
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

As a newbie to the board, I am sorry that happened!
guyw is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:11 PM   #30
Charbore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Hi Dylan, You broke my Newbie cherry last July? I believe. You are a delightful woman and I hope that you don't completely give up on Newbies. All the other non-newbie providers should thank you for giving so many hobbiests a great FIRST experience.
Charbore is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women