Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70727
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60491
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41904
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-12-2015, 08:00 AM   #16
Crazyleg
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

God bless you ladies
Crazyleg is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:08 AM   #17
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

To be honest, most of us prefer our clients older. Young men come with extra concerns and problems that rarely, if ever, are a problem with men past a certain age. The more life experience a man has, the less likely he is to be offensive without realizing it. He's also probably very secure by that point, able to relax and just enjoy himself. He's probably experienced enough to know exactly what he likes, but still open to trying new things. Not to mention he's probably so happy to be with someone youthful and playful that he's going to make us feel really great about ourselves.

Not a whole lot not to like about older men. If you're worried that you have too many wrinkles, you need to understand that we aren't in this to find good looking men. Your looks really don't matter. What matters is that you are sweet, fun, respectful of our time and boundaries, have good hygiene, and you pay our rate.

Have fun!
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:59 AM   #18
~Ynot~
Always on the hunt

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
To be honest, most of us prefer our clients older. Young men come with extra concerns and problems that rarely, if ever, are a problem with men past a certain age. The more life experience a man has, the less likely he is to be offensive without realizing it. He's also probably very secure by that point, able to relax and just enjoy himself. He's probably experienced enough to know exactly what he likes, but still open to trying new things. Not to mention he's probably so happy to be with someone youthful and playful that he's going to make us feel really great about ourselves.

Not a whole lot not to like about older men. If you're worried that you have too many wrinkles, you need to understand that we aren't in this to find good looking men. Your looks really don't matter. What matters is that you are sweet, fun, respectful of our time and boundaries, have good hygiene, and you pay our rate.

Have fun!
Well put Caroline. You are exactly right.
Thanks for your support of us well seasoned gents.
~Ynot~ is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 01:03 PM   #19
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I'd offer up the age at which the client becomes a regular user of "Depends" adult hygiene products?
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 03:21 PM   #20
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Have fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ynot~ View Post
Well put Caroline. You are exactly right.
Thanks for your support of us well seasoned gents.
You hit the nail on the head and the only thing to add to it would be a smile.
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 06:26 PM   #21
tabitharain
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 227020
My ECCIE Reviews

I am 26 and prefer them to be over 40, and under 80... Ripe enough to enjoy their escapades, and young to where I do not feel I am some how taking advantage of them...

90 isn't unheard of.... But shit who wan'ts to worry if they are going to die while your giving them a blow job?
tabitharain is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 07:50 PM   #22
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabitharain View Post
90 isn't unheard of.... But shit who wan'ts to worry if they are going to die while your giving them a blow job?
Luckily us guys can lie about our age even better than most hookers...
can you REALLY tell the difference between a 75 year old man and one who's 90?
Provided he's not packing oxygen, depends and a 6-pack of Ensure that is...then again I guess a 75 yo could be carrying them too!
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 08:11 PM   #23
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I cannot tell the ages of men, much of the time. Even more so when they're elderly.

My concern, with a much older client, is more about physical abilities or the condition of his health. Being able to walk up to my door is a good thing to be able to do, if possible, but I've wheeled up a few men, too.

Point being, there is no age limit. Like one of the sweetest men in the WORLD once told me, "Elisabeth, I may be graying on top, but there is a fire below."

And there was!

Best,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:37 PM   #24
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Hell, I did not even START the hobby until I was 59. Never needed it until then. Thank God for lovely younger (younger than me - I have enjoyed many mature providers) ladies willing to trade an older gentleman a great time for the contents of the envelope. It's been 99% a very positive experience.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 11:23 PM   #25
glade55
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaelH View Post
I saw a lady this summer who told me a couple of her regulars were in their 80's. She did outcalls to their nursing homes.
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 09:44 AM   #26
HeatherDAngelo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 127747
My ECCIE Reviews

One of my favorite regulars is 87 years old. He says our visits make him feel like a young man again. I have been seeing him since he was only 83.
HeatherDAngelo is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 05:26 PM   #27
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Talking Whaaaa???

Quote:

Have fun!
That is humbling...

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 06:09 PM   #28
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha, IG, your handsome face is just icing on the cake. But it was your stellar personality that got you in the door.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 07:08 PM   #29
Stanfeld
Valued Poster

Quote:
What matters is that you are sweet, fun, respectful of our time and boundaries, have good hygiene, and you haggle our rate, as it's a turn on.
fyc
Stanfeld is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 08:11 PM   #30
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Thumbs up Nicely Done...

Quote:
Haha, IG, your handsome face is just icing on the cake. But it was your stellar personality that got you in the door.
Very niiiice...LOL! You ain't half bad yourself missy.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women