Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60570
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48534
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42101
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2014, 10:50 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Grammar alert!

if you can't figure out the error, you're as ignorant as we all believe you to be.

BTW, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, there's no error since Odumbo voters like you are known to be less than human.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 02:15 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Well, I agree that anyone who sucks Putin's cock is a commie but that wasn't really what you said, either...

you're correct, this is exactly what I said

you don't get to side with a communist over an American President in this country you communist loving piece of shit ...

go ahead piss on Reagan and every American dollar he spent trying to protect worthless bastards like you from Soviet bombs and nuclear fall out

then kiss my Texas ass you scumbag
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:20 PM   #18
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post

you don't get to side with a communist over an American President in this country you communist loving piece of shit ...

go ahead piss on Reagan and every American dollar he spent trying to protect worthless bastards like you from Soviet bombs and nuclear fall out

Have you heard of Freedom of Speech? Liberals hate it when it criticizes them or their ineffective President. But hey, I'm happy he is ineffective because I don't want a war with Russia.
Obama intended to lower America's standing in the world and he succeeded.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 05:11 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Obama intended to lower America's standing in the world and he succeeded.
From where, Bush's lofty perch?

Selective memory. Same old bullshit. All you guys sound alike.

Crimea river, bitches!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:05 PM   #20
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

William J Clinton sided with the commies in Vietnam when he dodged the draft....
Old 03-20-2014, 09:10 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Recognizing that Putin is a stronger leader than Obama is not the same as supporting Putin. Not wanting to go to war over Crimea is not supporting Putin. Even recognizing that there may be solid historical and social reasons for Crimea to join with Russia, rather than Ukraine is not supporting Putin.

Sometimes our leaders get it wrong. It doesn't mean we support the other side.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:53 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

BTW, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, there's no error since Odumbo voters like you are known to be less than human.
LMAO@ Merriam Webster wanker. Punctuation ain't necessarily grammar, douchebag! Your education is showing... You up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Please, explain to everybody what HDDB stands for again. I don't think anybody but you knows what that means, IBJuvenile. And while you're at it, where's the link to the original poll I did for Dipshit of the Year?

So much ignorance. So little time...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:01 AM   #23
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Recognizing that Putin is a stronger leader than Obama is not the same as supporting Putin. Not wanting to go to war over Crimea is not supporting Putin. Even recognizing that there may be solid historical and social reasons for Crimea to join with Russia, rather than Ukraine is not supporting Putin.

None other than former Soviet premier Mikhail Gorbachev has decried Putin’s totalitarian and statist policies. In other words, Putin is more communist than a former officially communist Soviet premier — in the words of the Soviet premier himself. This was reported in an interview Gorbachev gave with the New York Times in October 2010, in which Gorbachev voiced growing frustration with Putin’s leadership, saying that he had undermined Russia’s fledgling democracy by crippling the opposition forces

anyone that recognizes Putin for anything is a communist ... may I call you CommieOG? ( question btw)
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:15 AM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
anyone that recognizes Putin for anything is a communist ... may I call you CommieOG? ( question btw)
Putin is definitely a statist, more a fascist, I think, than communist, but evil in any event. He is also a strong and effective leader. That statement carries no respect or approval. It is what it is.

Call me whatever you want, but I don't think there is anything in my 20,000+ postings that would indicate that I have any leanings toward communism. But facts are irrelevant to "independents" like you. So make up whatever the hell you want. You will anyway.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:35 AM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Putin is definitely a statist, more a fascist, I think, than communist, but evil in any event. He is also a strong and effective leader. That statement carries no respect or approval. It is what it is.

Call me whatever you want, but I don't think there is anything in my 20,000+ postings that would indicate that I have any leanings toward communism. But facts are irrelevant to "independents" like you. So make up whatever the hell you want. You will anyway.

Nope you aren't a commie yet. Just a republican attack dog.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:36 AM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:

Although COG hates it when I publicly agree with him on anything his post is so clear and well written I have to second it. Sorry, COG, I know you hate me, and I don't like you either, but about half of your posts are nuggets of wisdom that people need to hear and I appreciate your intelligence on most issues. Where you disagree with me is where you start to fade....
I will add that Obama's academic success did not prepare him to deal with a bare knuckle street brawler who hits hard and dares you to get up and fight him. Obama is a pussy and tough guys like Putin are like predators who smell weakness.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:41 AM   #27
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

And the trains ran on time in Nazi Germany. What is your point?

The reality is that the mouth-breathers around here would rally around Adolf Hitler if he were alive and being critical of President Obama. Everything else is secondary....love of country, respect for the office, actually accomplishing things politically that are good for the USA.....nothing else matters to the conservabots other than trashing the President. It's spelled:

ObamaDerangementSyndrome
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:47 AM   #28
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Although COG hates it when I publicly agree with him on anything his post is so clear and well written I have to second it. Sorry, COG, I know you hate me, and I don't like you either, but about half of your posts are nuggets of wisdom that people need to hear and I appreciate your intelligence on most issues. Where you disagree with me is where you start to fade....
I will add that Obama's academic success did not prepare him to deal with a bare knuckle street brawler who hits hard and dares you to get up and fight him. Obama is a pussy and tough guys like Putin are like predators who smell weakness.
Jesus, one day the President is a blood-thirsty killer droning the shit out of all comers, continuing the war on terror in Afghanistan, tracking down and killing OBL, etc etc etc. The next day he is a limp-wristed fairy incapable of understanding the use of force.

Fucking idiots.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:13 AM   #29
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Jesus, one day the President is a blood-thirsty killer droning the shit out of all comers, continuing the war on terror in Afghanistan, tracking down and killing OBL, etc etc etc. The next day he is a limp-wristed fairy incapable of understanding the use of force.

Fucking idiots.
While apparently clever on its face, your point fails for this reason:
Cowardly bullies pick on weak camel jockeys, not tough chessmasters. Everyone (ok, almost everyone) knows when you actually stand up to the schoolyard bully and punch him in the nose, he picks on someone else. Any moron with vastly superior weapons can bomb the fuck out of guys who live in tents in the desert and have inferior training and old worn out surplus rifles. Russia is a real foe with nuclear weapons, not Saddam's conscripts who gladly surrender to an enemy that will feed them better than their own commanders.
It is the equivalent of you trying to beat up a 7th grader, make that a 3rd grader. You are doing great til his college age brother comes along and challenges you. Then, you back down like the pussy you are, and always will be....
Old 03-21-2014, 09:10 AM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Punctuation ain't necessarily grammar, douchebag!
Your post is full of "weasel words," you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, since "capitalization" does fall under the heading of grammar. And again, since you're such a stupid, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, there was no error since the statement referenced Odumbo voters like you that are beneath humans.

Quote:
Quote:
Grammar alert!

if you can't figure out the error, you're as ignorant as we all believe you to be.

DAILY GRAMMAR
Lessons 301-305 - Capitalization

Lesson 301
Mechanics - Capitalization
Capitalize the first word of a sentence. Example: The lessons begin tomorrow.

http://www.dailygrammar.com/301to305.shtml
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women