Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42135
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36496
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2016, 07:23 PM   #16
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
In a way, it can be. I know if I personally have two requests for the same time and one is on P411 and the other is not.. I'm much more likely to schedule with the gent on P411 assuming all other things are equal.

If you see a lady with a higher advertised rate on P411 than on Eccie, let Gina know. That is a big no-no. We are supposed to post our lowest advertised rate on P411, per Gina's rules.
Damn, I didnt know this. I have definitely seen one or two providers standard rates lower on eccie than p411.
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 07:50 PM   #17
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCroakers View Post
Damn, I didnt know this. I have definitely seen one or two providers standard rates lower on eccie than p411.
Yep. Its the price of admission, so to speak.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:21 PM   #18
Jolly Roger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
If you have two providers on 411 you can use as references, you're eligible for a 6 month free trial

Use P411's application short form -

https://www.preferred411.com/index.c...Ref&pid=153350
Pappysweets,

I used the free 6 month trial and at the end, I decided to pay the annual fee. I'm happy with it. I suggest you give the free trial a try. There isn't an auto renewal so you don't have to worry about getting charged.

Best of luck.
Jolly Roger is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 10:18 PM   #19
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
P411 is not perfect, but I do find using it to be a lot more easeful and concise than using this site. On my last visit here, I ended up not being able to meet up with someone who was very much looking forward to seeing me because one of his references was unresponsive. The okay system on P411 makes arranging shorter notice appointments much less of a hassle.
This is my sixth year @ p411. It is all you say and more, Lena. No one has yet mentioned the available now adds that serve quite well.
i will not see a provider who is not on p411. Adds security to my hobby experience and to hers too.
Gina is totally hands on with p411. She's consistently fair in disputes even. It is a pleasant experience continuously.
Gnostalgia is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:52 AM   #20
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I travel all over the US for business. It gives me access to verified providers all over. I also have not seen any providers that are not on P411 for my own security.
I also won't see providers from P411 who don't list reviews from other sites like ECCIE or which ever other review boards are the most prominent in their specific city.
Between P411 and the review sites, I get a really good idea of who i want to spend time with.

And of course, having multiple ok's from providers, gives me access to any of the ladies who want my business.

It's worth every penny!
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 05:52 AM   #21
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I travel all over the US for business. It gives me access to verified providers all over. I also have not seen any providers that are not on P411 for my own security.
I also won't see providers from P411 who don't list reviews from other sites like ECCIE or which ever other review boards are the most prominent in their specific city.
Between P411 and the review sites, I get a really good idea of who i want to spend time with.

And of course, having multiple ok's from providers, gives me access to any of the ladies who want my business.

It's worth every penny!
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 06:33 AM   #22
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, the available now ads are nifty. Though I do miss the set up they had before they had to switch everything after the situation with that Canadian law. And Laura is right about the discounts for clients. P411 doesn't require it, but they do have a section that asks if providers would like to offer a P411 exclusive discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnostalgia View Post
This is my sixth year @ p411. It is all you say and more, Lena. No one has yet mentioned the available now adds that serve quite well.
i will not see a provider who is not on p411. Adds security to my hobby experience and to hers too.
Gina is totally hands on with p411. She's consistently fair in disputes even. It is a pleasant experience continuously.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 06:42 AM   #23
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Also a petty yet relevant side note: I reached out to the provider I referenced by two different methods of contact. Of course she's since logged on here and still hasn't responded to me. I don't care about dwelling on her non response as now I know she's reference unfriendly. On P411, ladies must respond to a request for an okay after they've received one, either with an "okay" or "decline" so there is a record one way or another about whether a particular client was or wasn't safe.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:23 AM   #24
ftwpkrjames
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

P411 is great!

I do wish they had an ISO option for the hobbyists. (Or something like it)
ftwpkrjames is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:49 AM   #25
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Worked very well for me over the years,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 08:35 AM   #26
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
If you see a lady with a higher advertised rate on P411 than on Eccie, let Gina know. That is a big no-no. We are supposed to post our lowest advertised rate on P411, per Gina's rules.
Correct.

Please let us know if you see a provider with lower rates advertised elsewhere, than on her P411 page, and we will take care of that immediately.

Quote:
Slight correction. We can run "specials" on other sites and not change our P411 rate
Actually, P411 clients are to be offered the same (lowest) rate the provider offers anywhere else, no exceptions.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 09:16 AM   #27
Guest122816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

For a while I was not digging p411 at all, especially after I got it and kept being told that it was not good enough but that was like a few years ago.

However, it is the standard now. I renewed my membership and highly encourage others to join.

While there are a few posts of me not liking it or even outright refusing, even those of us that are the dumbest can be persuaded that we are wrong sometimes.

Bottom line, it is worth it.
Guest122816 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 09:31 AM   #28
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446

I have been a p411 member for over 10 years. It is by far and away the best investment I have ever made in the hobby.

The integrity of the site and the way it is run is the best I have ever seen in the hobby. It's safe and easy to use. I have never had a problem.

I would highly recommend p411. It is simply the best.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!
daaaaaman is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 09:39 AM   #29
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
Correct.

Please let us know if you see a provider with lower rates advertised elsewhere, than on her P411 page, and we will take care of that immediately.

Actually, P411 clients are to be offered the same (lowest) rate the provider offers anywhere else, no exceptions.

Always,
Gina
Quick clarification-- if one offers a P411 discount of say $50... but their rate before discount is $25 higher than another venue (meaning after discount, it would be $25 lower)-- is that a violation? It isn't critical at this moment, my P411 is disabled until I'm off my medical leave... but more of a question going forward.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 10:14 AM   #30
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post

Always,
Gina
Thanks Gina, that is what I thought, but was not going to argue with a provider who is not even providing at the moment!

This is one reason why being a member of p411 is the bomb!

OP, Gina does not care if you are daaaaman, who has 400+ reviews and 10+ years as a member or if you have no reviews and have been a member a week or less and any one in between, she plays no favorites and will treat all her clients with the same professional courtesy.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women