Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2018, 09:11 PM   #16
Guest080118
Account Disabled

User ID: 360790
My ECCIE Reviews

Lots of questions. ...Fancy, thanks for expanding on the guidelines here for me...you're a great lead for us girls. Reznor and I, speaking for her, look to you as a solid when in doubt. The incident is not exaggerated in any form, more like understated and very begrudgingly on my part. I became a provider after standing up on something akin to this cost me everything I'd ever defined myself by and valued. Aside from razordicks whittling down on the keys to throb their own cock and the sickos like Waterfall lover the convicted ******* 95% of my hobbylife rocks ok with the coolest of guys that are AWESOME. I came into this sad and depressed and it was the guys who turned me around and made me feel beautiful again.
You know who you are, gentlemen. Thank you. Class A players on the boards who don't demean the women. They don't have to because they are good guys. Softly spoken with humor, not cutdowns. Magnum men
College Station was the place he did this to me. 3 counties in 2 different states are on him now. He won't stay free if he still is.
Fancy, heavy allegations. Proven. He's on record and I plan on stunning him for years, not houts.
Convicted o***********
Waterfalllover on Eccie
Crossfirecoupe on P411
His profile picture on p411 IS NOT HIM !!!!
His mugshots. ...plural...are. A couple of different names aND a twitter account posing as a female.
Email me if you'd like verification of Mt claims or with any questions.
I'd like to add that he brought with him 2 large suitcases, both empty. I think he hit me harder than he wanted to with the ********* or else I'd be in those suitcases and not blabbing at the mouth. Erased phone. Looking back on his emails, very, very, very ominous foreshadowing I didn't catch.
Questions...email. The Law is on my side and I want him taken off the streets. Wrong whore this time, T***y H*****y. Thanks for the support guys. Happy fucking and consensual ingestion

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges. staff edit.....SMI

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. .....Staff edit...SMI
Guest080118 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 09:38 PM   #17
HoustonDan
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Terrible things Daisy. I’m sorry you had to go through this. Such a nightmare beyond imagination.

I hope all checks out. You’re a great lady.
HoustonDan is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 09:46 PM   #18
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Damn. Sorry to hear this daiso. Some foooking guys...
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:20 PM   #19
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa71 View Post
You obviously didn't screen.
This lady just went through a horrible mental and physical trauma and you have to come up with this on the very next post?

DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 10:47 PM   #20
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
This lady just went through a horrible mental and physical trauma and you have to come up with this on the very next post?

Here foooking com dear johno, CEO of the ec eticat Dept. Shoot sluggs at certain foks, but suddenly get a heart. Go Sid down somewhere....
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:59 AM   #21
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post

There wasn't enough details. It's not being insensitive, just blunt. Like I said Daisy,sorry this happened to you. Hope he gets caught.
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 02:18 PM   #22
shawn69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Sorry to hear Daisy! Glad to hear you are okay. Let's catch up sometime
shawn69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 03:23 PM   #23
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so glad you had the courage to call the police. Keep in contact with them and make sure they don't stop until they have him in custody. Stay strong.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 04:12 PM   #24
Five star
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

That scary.. I sometimes feel for you girls.
Five star is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:24 PM   #25
Carlisle
Account Disabled

User ID: 6225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five star View Post
That scary.. I sometimes feel for you girls.
But yet some guys act like it’s the end of the world when we have a screening policy. This shit right here is part of the reason why. I don’t think you guys understand how much smoother and relaxing a session is when there is no doubt in a providers mind that the person we’re seeing is safe. We need to feel safe and be safe and if you as a man have no ill intention, nothing to hide or are not sketchy then screening should never be an issue for you, period. Now I have heard of outings and if you do your research then you know exactly who you should not be booking an appointment with.

I don’t give two f*cks about who you are in your personal life. I hide my face for a reason and can completely understand the anonymity aspect, so I would NEVER be one to out another; that’s why I screen and I don’t deviate from it. I’m not about to deal with someone that’s crazy, could potentially be a murder. It’s just too many damn scenarios. I’m a mom and I want to see me mini me grow up and I want to live a long life.

I can’t even image what you had to go through Daisy. I’m just happy to hear that you are alive and still kicking b/c it could have gone a completely different route. Like suitecase! WTF??

After reading this I know I’ve had a no more three month reference timeframe. But after reading this mess I’m cancelling that as of now. Providers I can ALWAYS tell you if I’ve seen a client, no matter how longs it’s been. If it’s going to help you stay safe and feel secure meeting a new client. Just like a value my safety, I want you to be safe as well so I’m happy to help.

Take care ladies and please start screening and be safe! I know sometimes the bulls need to get paid, but don’t be so desperate that you put yourself in danger or a bad situation.

Carlisle
Carlisle is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:24 PM   #26
jonboy00
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 26

If you are for real, even though he erased your phone data, depending on the phone, they have proved that iPhones constantly collect your GPS data everywhere you go and phone that gps data home to use to tailor their ads to you. So if you have the right phone, a motivated investigator could “request” that data and find out where you went, and then check camera footage at the location to hopefully get video ID of him
jonboy00 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:00 AM   #27
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Unfortunately sounds like he's done this before. Hoping the suitcases were brought along so he could make off with the tv & microwave & not the Op!
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 07:53 AM   #28
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If accurate, this is one of the most appalling cases of Hobby exploitation I've heard about. WHY drug a WILLING woman? And the empty suitcases? You actually saw these before you passed out?
That would take things to a whole n
ew level of dangerous psychotic crazy, and Daisy is Irish lucky to be typing about it. (Although I still advise caution on revealing ANY more information publicly OR in "private" forums, as further discussion may inhibit the eventual outcome. Let the authorities handle it now that you've warned others.) Sounds like she's done the right and BRAVE thing in reporting to the police, who I hope will conduct a serious and thorough investigation. (As Brooke said, be tenacious.) Shame that this will take much time to resolve, as the legal system moves like a ponderous old tortoise. I wish her the best in coping with the situation's aftermath.

May karma come around and kick arse!
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 10:23 AM   #29
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Am I missing something how were you drugged though? Like did he put it in your drink ? If you were passed out for over 30 hours were you in a hotel for a few days?

Just trying to understand

One more thing you have 0 ads for college station except for this one recently but evidently after this happen so how did he know you were in college station?

https://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2331027&highlight=

Did he contact you on here or p411?

Lastly that handle has never posted in college station...
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 10:26 AM   #30
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlorine View Post
Wow...Im so sorry Daisy. Get tested asap and keep getting tested...
You must have missed she offers bare back
Guest033019 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women