Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162382
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41265
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35659
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-25-2014, 08:59 AM   #16
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
This thread is a ham handed attempt by AG et al to slander me and hurt my business because I challenged his butt buddy's qualifications to be mod. Just another example of how they operate.

Yes AG and his little friends are correct, I forbid clients to write reviews because if any of them did then everyone would know that I run a bait-and-switch service. I use pictures of what look like the hottest girls in Pittsburgh but in reality we only employ trannies (think of the big black tranny that Joel's friend calls for him in Risky Business). Now my secret is out. If I only hadn't spoken up about B'ser I wouldn't be in this pickle. Oh AG you are a smart and worthy adversary. I will never cross the butt pack again.

NOTE: because some of you, notably members of the butt pack, aren't too bright let me say that the above paragraph is SARCASM. Reviews are not forbidden. Also we've been tranny free for several years now. And AG is far from smart.

Yawn.
Well that's odd, all these years in business but not one single review. Please enlighten as to why do you think that is?
Old 04-25-2014, 09:07 AM   #17
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Well that's odd, all these years in business but not one single review. Please enlighten as to why do you think that is?
Not a single review? Really? Check your facts, dumb dumb. Use a site called www.google.com.

Moving on, could you enlighten as to how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Old 04-25-2014, 09:19 AM   #18
BSer
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not a single review? Really? Check your facts, dumb dumb. Use a site called www.google.com.

Moving on, could you enlighten as to how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
My apologies I did find two from indys one from 2008 another from 2009 are there more?
Old 04-25-2014, 09:21 AM   #19
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
My apologies I did find two from indys one from 2008 another from 2009 are there more?
Yes.

Now answer my question please!
Old 04-25-2014, 09:22 AM   #20
BSer
Account Disabled

And why the "dumb dumb" no one called you any names, show respect to your new local mod
Old 04-25-2014, 09:24 AM   #21
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
And why the "dumb dumb" no one called you any names, show respect to your new local mod
You're evading my question, sir.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:25 AM   #22
BSer
Account Disabled

Can you provide links, I'm not very internet savvy. Anything on skylar is she bbbjcim?
Old 04-25-2014, 09:27 AM   #23
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
This thread is a ham handed attempt by AG et al to slander me and hurt my business because I challenged his butt buddy's qualifications to be mod. Just another example of how they operate.

Yes AG and his little friends are correct, I forbid clients to write reviews because if any of them did then everyone would know that I run a bait-and-switch service. I use pictures of what look like the hottest girls in Pittsburgh but in reality we only employ trannies (think of the big black tranny that Joel's friend calls for him in Risky Business). Now my secret is out. If I only hadn't spoken up about B'ser I wouldn't be in this pickle. Oh AG you are a smart and worthy adversary. I will never cross the butt pack again.

NOTE: because some of you, notably members of the butt pack, aren't too bright let me say that the above paragraph is SARCASM. Reviews are not forbidden. Also we've been tranny free for several years now. And AG is far from smart.

Yawn.
Hey Joe I'm certainly not trying to slander anyone, just asking questions of the veteran Eccie membership why some of the hottest girls in Pittsburgh, yours AND others, have zero or close to zero info or reviews on them, while we seem to have lots and lots of reviews of girls far less hot and far less hot who are not even members here. Sure doesn't make sense is all. Sinful Dream is averaging a review every 3 months and she's just one girl
Old 04-25-2014, 09:42 AM   #24
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Can you provide links, I'm not very internet savvy.
...and you want to be a mod?
Old 04-25-2014, 09:45 AM   #25
BSer
Account Disabled

Come on Joe can't we just be pals. I promise I'll be a good and fair mod. I'm really trying here buddy
Old 04-25-2014, 10:24 AM   #26
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Back on topic.

Joe, why do you think you haven't had a single review here in 4 years? You have customers who are members here who have written reviews on others...why do you feel not a single one of them has ever written one about your hotties?

What is your own personal opinion Joe?
Old 04-25-2014, 12:13 PM   #27
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

if a pimp says its ok to review, but his/her ho's say no review,
can one review?
good luck proving the pimp told them to say no review.

now how long before

some one stands up.

see one of his lady's and review the pimp.

how much hoeing would a ho hoe if a ho could hoe?
Zero, that's why the lazy bitch got a pimp.
She can't even hook without a work flow manager
Old 04-25-2014, 02:36 PM   #28
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

This thread is refreshing, no reviews, no marketing, very little advertising, and this from the Pimp with the hottest girls around.well done there sparkie, great business skills. Oh now I get it, your a CIA plant, not wanting to attract attention to yourself.
The question is not about you, you and your self inflated ergo.
Now Sinful Dreams does need a review, to be admitted, well talk about drama........
Old 04-27-2014, 07:57 AM   #29
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

I think we should assume that a lack of reviews from a veteran established provider is a huge red flag that should be taken very seriously. Good secrets are very rare, bad secrets, like described by Kreig seem to be pretty typical.

No reviews + no men's room info = beware.
Old 04-27-2014, 08:35 AM   #30
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
I think we should assume that a lack of reviews from a veteran established provider is a huge red flag that should be taken very seriously. Good secrets are very rare, bad secrets, like described by Kreig seem to be pretty typical.

No reviews + no men's room info = beware.
LOL.

Like I said, this thread is AG's obvious and clumsy attempt to hurt my business because I challenged his butt buddy's qualifications to be mod.

Yawn.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women