Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70736
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36322
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2010, 11:41 AM   #16
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devynn von Tease View Post
Great idea! Who's got a tri-pod?
Devynn, I will get the tri-pod and handle the angling and you handle the zooming and well make the best movie yet! LOL
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:00 PM   #17
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devynn von Tease View Post
Great idea! Who's got a tri-pod?
Did someone ask for a tripod? I can't promise that one leg won't be a little short.........
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:44 PM   #18
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCandyMan View Post
I guess if you can grill a guy on what he's paying you with it's only fair for him to grill you on what he's getting for his payment.

Are you LE?....Prove it...show me the documents
Are you disease and drug free?....Prove it.....show me the documents

Guys have to watch out for themselves as well.

Back off Candyman. Your ignorant and disrespectful accusations toward me,every time I post. Are unwarranted and out of line. Enough!

I don't care if it was Tbone, REB or GFEjunkie wanting to barter such items.
My questions would of still been straightforward as they were. There was no grilling, no accusations made toward said OP.
They were reasonable questions that any person with any common sense would want to know before accepting such a barter.

CPI,

Any person with any common sense in this hobby who was to accept said barter (sex for electronics) from a stranger they met on the internet for the 1st time. I would hope would want to know exactly what I posted.

Over the course of the last year there have been providers on the receiving end of some HOT items bartered over the last year from hobbyists. One goes to warranty a HOT item they themselves could be a heap of trouble if said serial # comes up as being stolen.
Not to mention some of Austins very own well known providers have been stiffed & robbed by hobbyists in this community. That's pretty fucked up!

Yet I ask some sensible questions and I get attacked for them.

Grandparents filming their grandkids in a park is irrelevant.

Ladies, good luck to you. I hope whoever accepts the barter or any barter.
Comes out the winner w/o any issues.
I was trying to look out for ya'll and I don't need to be attacked for it.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:06 PM   #19
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

in the interest of disclosure, i have to say that i like wicked milf. i've never met her, but i admire and appreciate that she will speak her mind, defend her point of view and not let anyone intimidate her.

i had the same questions when i read this thread. i believe there have also been other threads from the same poster about different types of electronic equipment. of course it probably is perfectly legitimate. but wicked milf was bringing up perfectly legitimate questions. generally, when you see bartering it is a one time deal for one item. i didn't see anything accusatory in her response. i thought she was voicing questions that some others had and her intent was to solely help out other providers.
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:21 PM   #20
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Missi I agree!
Old 01-29-2010, 02:29 PM   #21
dammit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

sorry, but the questions are valid....if someone barters for a product and then runs into a snag and tries to get the warranty run, only to find out after in handcuffs that it is on a *hot* list of stolen property, that is not just between the two that traded goods and services.

Now a search of phone usage, email usage, internet usage will be performed that would immediately lead back to, where???? here! Do y'all not understand how L.E. works? One weak link and then you have a Houston social scandal on your hands. One person caught in a web that may or may not be triable or convicatble, doesn't matter - the *perception* is enough to suddenly get people not normally prone to such activities to be vouching for L.E.

pull your heads out of your ass...think for yourself, and think in YOUR BEST INTEREST.

dammit
dammit is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:31 PM   #22
funnyboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

I don't think the questions were the problem. It was the assumption that nobody else was smart enough to ask them with out the "dorm mom" stepping in to save the day.

Seems to be her mission in life.
funnyboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 02:33 PM   #23
dammit
Account Disabled

pshaw....nobody else did ask the questions, and a forum dedicated to the exhange of honest and current information depends on someone asking questions. sadly, the entire thread has turned into an attack on one person while the rest simply could not step back and evaluate the questions posted on their own validity... very small minded.

and no, I'm not a WM wk as I have never seen her or even communicated with her... stop and think for yourself without letting your prejudices for an online personae to cloud your mental process
Old 01-29-2010, 03:00 PM   #24
guest021911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
I posted this in his SA iso thread and I'll re-post here. Because there might be some providers who will jump on such a barter w/o thinking.

Where & when did you purchase the video cameras?
Do you still have the receipts to show proof of purchase?

What's the brand name of the video camera?

Reason for the questions. Is that when a hobbyist is bartering so called *new*
electronics in exchange for *pleasure*. Makes a lot of ladies wonder *if* said electronics were legally purchased or are HOT items.

Just something for the ladies to be mindful of.
A guy starts a thread and simply asks if any ladies want to barter for a camera. The first immediate response to his thread is your response in BOLD on "WHERE AND WHEN DID YOU PURCHASE THE VIDEO CAMERA" and "DO YOU STILL HAVE RECEIPTS TO SHOW PROOF OF PURCHASE". How else would the thread starter feel with this response?? It just seems to be in your nature to have an angry tone. I don't think you could order a Happy Meal at McDonalds without hissing and spewing venom all over the counter and the clerk.
The ladies are smart enough to make sure what they are bartering for is legit and what questions to ask without you telling them. My response to you was not about the questions you asked about the camera equiptment ,but about your TONE.
guest021911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:03 PM   #25
guest021911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyboy View Post
I don't think the questions were the problem. It was the assumption that nobody else was smart enough to ask them with out the "dorm mom" stepping in to save the day.

Seems to be her mission in life.
BINGO!!!!WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
guest021911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:04 PM   #26
nawtybone
Account Disabled

well it looks like i caused a ruckus. all i can say is that i thank all of you who defended me, and now i know whom not to do business with. its pretty immature that it got to this level in my opinion.
nawtybone is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:11 PM   #27
dammit
Account Disabled

no, don't take it that way naytybone....it was a bigger issue being discussed than your trustworthyiness.... I thought some good points were raised worth further debate. However, if I could offer a point, in the future you may want to say something to the effect that no warranties are transfered and no guarantees are implied.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:19 PM   #28
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with dammit. Also all ladies are able to make thier own choice in rather they want to accept such offer or pass, its a simple as that.

WM brought up good points for ladies that are NOT able to make that choice on thier own OR who have never bartered before.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #29
LuvThatKitty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 42

..."Great idea! Who's got a tri-pod? "... I do, but one of the legs is shorter than the others. <G>
LuvThatKitty is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:33 PM   #30
dammit
Account Disabled

lol...is it *wayyyyy* shorter than the others? is it a deformed bi-pod? LOL....sorry, cross referencing the how much should one distort the truth thread..