Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2012, 01:26 PM   #16
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I want Romney/Ryan to win. It'll further prove my point that both parties are taking us down the same road. They just share the wheel at times.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:28 PM   #17
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Careful Laz and COG, these liberals are not your allies. They don't like Ryan for completely different reasons than you do. They want Obama to win and Romney to lose. Their tears are like those from a crocodile, just for show.

We have a suspect list of all the things that Ryan voted for but not the circumstances or the complete bill. Old democratic trick. Plant nasty things in a bill and call it a civil rights bill. Lets here the details and lets hear what Ryan voted against. Too bad we don't have "honest" liberals on this site.

Fact is when it comes to a budget Ryan has written one and Obama has not. Obama can't even get one passed that was written by his team. So maybe when Obama completes his first constutitionally required budget then he can (and you) talk.
and you had a suspect birth certificate, and social security card, and foreign student id too

why dont you use your suspect intellect and research Ryans voting record rather than mouth off?

that list was composed by Ron Paul btw?

feeling any dumber now?

and for the record, a president doesnt write or pass budgets, congress does.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

JD, I'm not that far apart from the liberals. I want BOTH Romney AND Obama to lose. If either of them win, we all lose.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #19
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I would happily vote for Ron Paul over Romney and did so in the primary. He is not an option now so I will vote for the best option available and keep an eye out for Rand Paul. If we can get a little change now maybe we can get a little more change soon. The worst thing to do would be to settle for no change now because the change available was not enough.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Point of order, CBJ7. If you think a President has no say in the budget, then you are as stupid as I think you are.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #21
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Democrats: F-; Republicans: F+ = End Result = Both FAILURES, except one fails worst than the other, but that doesn't change the fact that neither could even fetch a C.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Point of order, CBJ7. If you think a President has no say in the budget, then you are as stupid as I think you are.

a president gives congress a direction he wants them to take with the budget ... short of what he wants, how he wants it, short of a little prodding and cashing favors. el presidente' is nore or less out of the budget picture.

DennY Crane
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #23
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

And Obama's direction to Congress is to spend money and ignore the deficit. Even Democrats in Congress were not stupid enough to agree with that. Unfortunately the Senate is unwilling to do anything.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I am glad you admit that the democrats have failed to pass a budget and Obama sent HIS budget to the House and Senate twice and had it voted down by both parties overwhelmingly. No, it was not an official budget but it is custumary for the president to deliver his idea of a budget. I am so glad that we have constitutional scholars here to point these things out. Of course I have specifically made the same point several times myself when we were talking about the nitty gritty of budgets. But we were discussing generalities. Thanks for your input.

I never thought that anyone here besides myself or COG would do the research to compile that list. Don't worry about that. I know a cut and paste when I see one. Part of my job to find them. Unlike the earlier post credit must be given in the fom of a citation.

Of course now we are off topic with your feeble attacks on me.

Romney is a moderate. He needs a recognized conservative for a running mate. He also needs someone with recognized authoritiy on the topic of spending. Romney had a short list but Ryan had, arguably, the highest profile. He has proven that he can out reason Obama and has been fighting the fight. Is he the perfect choice? We will know after the election. If we had honest media then this election would already be over with the revelations of dirty compaignaing, lies, distortions, and a outright failed record.

Now, if you gentlemen and ladies have nothing else productive to say I have tickets to Aida tonight at the Kauffman Center. B-bye
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #25
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
And Obama's direction to Congress is to spend money and ignore the deficit. Even Democrats in Congress were not stupid enough to agree with that. Unfortunately the Senate is unwilling to do anything.
I posted the spending record of Obama for the last 4 years on another thread that clearly shows exactly how much he as spent .. shortly there after I was deemed an Obamanite making excuses for my god, etc etc by every rightwinger on the board ...

rub those 2 brain cells you have together and ask yoursef what that tells you ..

he had 1 year of a majority congress, after that the house majority republicans stepped on every spending bill sent their way, and you contend he is spending wildly? Any spending bill he signed after 2009 had a house republican seal of aopproval on it or he would have never seen the bill.

step away form the kool aid talking points and eudcate yourself
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #26
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am glad you admit that the democrats have failed to pass a budget and Obama sent HIS budget to the House and Senate twice and had it voted down by both parties overwhelmingly. No, it was not an official budget but it is custumary for the president to deliver his idea of a budget. I am so glad that we have constitutional scholars here to point these things out. Of course I have specifically made the same point several times myself when we were talking about the nitty gritty of budgets. But we were discussing generalities. Thanks for your input.

I never thought that anyone here besides myself or COG would do the research to compile that list. Don't worry about that. I know a cut and paste when I see one. Part of my job to find them. Unlike the earlier post credit must be given in the fom of a citation.

Of course now we are off topic with your feeble attacks on me.

Romney is a moderate. He needs a recognized conservative for a running mate. He also needs someone with recognized authoritiy on the topic of spending. Romney had a short list but Ryan had, arguably, the highest profile. He has proven that he can out reason Obama and has been fighting the fight. Is he the perfect choice? We will know after the election. If we had honest media then this election would already be over with the revelations of dirty compaignaing, lies, distortions, and a outright failed record.

Now, if you gentlemen and ladies have nothing else productive to say I have tickets to Aida tonight at the Kauffman Center. B-bye

so the republican house wouldnt sign off on an Obama budget .... but Obama tried to pass a budget.

sums it up doesnt it.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:09 PM   #27
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Fact is when it comes to a budget Ryan has written one ...
Yeah, Barleybrains, this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&f...&v=yZTrhW41-xE

The Ryan budget ADDS $107 BILLION more to the deficit over ten years than the progressive one in the clip.

Ryan also wants to kill Medicare. Romney could not have picked a more perfect loser to add to his downward spiral.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Uh, CBJ7, Obama had two years with a majority in both houses of congress, not one. You need to retake your civics class. Pay attention this time. You also might learn there aren't 57 states.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #29
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Uh, CBJ7, Obama had two years with a majority in both houses of congress, not one. You need to retake your civics class. Pay attention this time. You also might learn there aren't 57 states.

would you like for me to quote from the senate website the number of filibusters the republican minority used to kill spending during those two years

and the timeframe on the budget issue?

if so start another thread, and when I crap in your lunchbox dont call me an obamanite ... or do, I honestly dont care
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
so the republican house wouldnt sign off on an Obama budget .... but Obama tried to pass a budget.

sums it up doesnt it.
so the dimocrat house wouldnt sign off on an Odumbo budget in 2009 and 2010 .... but Odumbo tried to pass a budget.

sums it up doesnt it.

". . . during 2009 and 2010, when Dimocrats controlled the Congress, no budget was passed."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...itted-budgets/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women