Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41513
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2012, 09:41 PM   #16
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I don't want the riff raff voting. Worse thing this nation ever did was continually expanding who can vote. We need to go back to property owners....

I bet you are upset they abolished slavery too. Back to property owners? Really? How about the millions of people who do not own land or houses but live in rent houses or apartments. Are you saying they don't get to vote?
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:51 PM   #17
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
I prefer that voting be an arduous and difficult task. Personally, I think all voter rolls should be purged of all names every 4 years unless one votes in an election. If a registered voter is too damn lazy to vote once in 4 years, gone, see ya, off the rolls. Speed up the process as fast as possible. The only people who should vote are the ones who want to--i.e. the ones who follow the rules. I'm sick of libs bribing people to vote. I'm sick of the NAACP telling their members how to vote and then busing them into the polls to vote like mindless sheep. I'm sick of early voting where lazy asses can vote 2 weeks before an election. I say only allow people to vote on election day. Only allow absentee ballots when one can prove they will be unable to vote on election day. I don't want the riff raff voting. Worse thing this nation ever did was continually expanding who can vote. We need to go back to property owners, people who pay income tax, and raise the age back to 21. Also might want to throw in the requirement to pass a simple civics test in order to cast a ballot.
Everyone is encouraged to vote, like voting in and of itself is inherently a good thing; it isn't. If you are not informed on the issues, and you're going to vote based on ignorance, it would be better if you stayed home. It isn't the total number of voters that matters, it's the percentage of intelligent voters that matters.

I wish there were public service annoucements telling people to not vote if they're not informed on the issues. It's ok to stay home.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:54 PM   #18
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Voter fraud is a way of life for Democrats. Acorn has been caught doing illegal voter registration several times. Democrats are against anything that might interfere with voter fraud. They support anything that makes it easier to cheat. Democrats support same day registration, motor voter, no photo ID, etc. Democrats register Alzheimers patients in nursing homes, winos, and homeless schizophrenics.

Kennedy stole the presidential election in 1960 by rigging the vote in Chicago with the mafia's assistance.

We need photo ID. We need to purge the voter registration roles of dead people.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...raud-john-fund
let us not forget, Duval Country TX, LBJ's little slush fund (votes)
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:01 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Hold my hand and I will yake you to vote!

Quote:
. If you are not informed on the issues, and you're going to vote based on ignorance, it would be better if you stayed home. .
Don't be so hard on yourself joe!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 01:10 AM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Voter fraud is a way of life for Democrats. Acorn has been caught doing illegal voter registration several times. Democrats are against anything that might interfere with voter fraud. They support anything that makes it easier to cheat. Democrats support same day registration, motor voter, no photo ID, etc. Democrats register Alzheimers patients in nursing homes, winos, and homeless schizophrenics.

Kennedy stole the presidential election in 1960 by rigging the vote in Chicago with the mafia's assistance.

We need photo ID. We need to purge the voter registration roles of dead people.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...raud-john-fund
roles of dead people? hmm wonder what they're playing.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:29 AM   #21
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
This just in:

The Justice Department is demanding that Florida stop purging its rolls of allegedly ineligible voters because the process has not been cleared under the federal Voting Rights Act, TPM is reporting.

The Justice Department says the continuing purge also violates the cut-off time stipulated by the National Voter Registration Act.

The notice came tonight in a letter to Florida Secretary of State Ken Detzner, TPM says.

The news comes after state officials earlier today admitted they might not be able to double-check whether up to 182,000 registered voters are U.S. citizens, the Associated Press reported.

Election officials had planned to use a federal immigration database to verify citizenship.

But local election supervisors complained that initial lists contained errors and had not been properly checked ahead of time.

Earlier today, Secretary of State Kent Detzner sent a letter the U.S. Department of Homeland Security stating the state was still unable to access to the database. He asked Secretary Janet Napolitano to help.

A Department of Homeland Security official said there are a "number of legal and operational challenges" to granting the state access.
As I said before it is illegal what this govenor is doing...so glad to hear the Justice Dpt. Is stopping this.
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:51 AM   #22
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
roles of dead people? hmm wonder what they're playing.
They're playing the role of a living Democrat voter. You caught my misspelling. It's roll, not role.

I'm attaching a video link. It shows a cemetery on election day. The relevant part of the video starts at 6:50. Apparently, the dead don't just vote, they dance too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA&ob=av2n
Old 06-01-2012, 05:57 AM   #23
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
I prefer that voting be an arduous and difficult task. Personally, I think all voter rolls should be purged of all names every 4 years unless one votes in an election. If a registered voter is too damn lazy to vote once in 4 years, gone, see ya, off the rolls. Speed up the process as fast as possible. The only people who should vote are the ones who want to--i.e. the ones who follow the rules. I'm sick of libs bribing people to vote. I'm sick of the NAACP telling their members how to vote and then busing them into the polls to vote like mindless sheep. I'm sick of early voting where lazy asses can vote 2 weeks before an election. I say only allow people to vote on election day. Only allow absentee ballots when one can prove they will be unable to vote on election day. I don't want the riff raff voting. Worse thing this nation ever did was continually expanding who can vote. We need to go back to property owners, people who pay income tax, and raise the age back to 21. Also might want to throw in the requirement to pass a simple civics test in order to cast a ballot.
Wow .. really Cpalmson? That has to be the most unamerican thing I have ever seen anyone post or say.

Voting should be made easy and accessible to all. We should actually have a mandated day off for voting in the general elections in my opinion. We should be encouraging our fellow Americans to get out their and vote, not dissuading them. So many of our fallen soldiers died fighting for our freedoms and the right to vote is one of them.

I think you are not an American my friend if you really feel that way. Seems to me you would rather live in a country with a dictator whose country is an oligarchy. You know those countrys who richest and most powerful are the only ones running the country? Yea why don't you move and go live somewhere else with that attitude.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:06 AM   #24
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
As I said before it is illegal what this govenor is doing...so glad to hear the Justice Dpt. Is stopping this.
Yeah, right, Holder is real tough on election law. For instance, look how tough he was on those Black Panthers scaring off white voters. Wait a minute, he let them walk. He also told the lawyers at the Justice Department not to prosecute black on white election law violations. Holder should be forced to resign. That won't happen because Obama is just as corrupt as he is.

Old 06-01-2012, 07:48 AM   #25
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yeah, right, Holder is real tough on election law. For instance, look how tough he was on those Black Panthers scaring off white voters. Wait a minute, he let them walk. He also told the lawyers at the Justice Department not to prosecute black on white election law violations. Holder should be forced to resign. That won't happen because Obama is just as corrupt as he is.

Oh you mean like the Klu Klux Klan standing outside voter polls during elections?

Link to news article Klu Klux Klan supporting Obama
Old 06-01-2012, 08:03 AM   #26
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Florida purging fraudulent voter names, Governor wants to speed up process.

There, fixed it for you, you're welcome.
Such a shame you cannot read. Or is it you don't care about accurate quotes (often called lies).

Here is what it DID say:

"In Florida, Scott Administration Vows To Accelerate Voter Purge: ‘There Will Be More Names’
By Judd Legum on May 30, 2012 at 9:13 am

The massive voter purge order by Governor Rick Scott in Florida has been plagued with errors, resulting in election officials notifying hundreds of eligible U.S. citizens that they are ineligible to vote.
In response, the Scott administration has vowed to intensify its efforts to remove registered voters from the rolls."
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:44 AM   #27
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
They are not fraudulent, in fact there are numerous errors and they aren't even checking on the errors. By the way the Justice Department will stop this..according to the news it is illegal and its already under way and being investigated.
Illegal!?! NEVER!?! Don't you read the posts here, only Dems ever break the rules! The reality is both parties try hard to shape the voter base in their favor.

My mother has worked as a polling booth monitor for 50 years now (one of those hideously overpaid government positions that makes her about $15 for a 12 hour day's work). She is a life long registered independent, and each year she has stories of the Party observers--both Dem and Rep--who show up (legally) to watch. Each one will have a list of name of people their party "has proof" are fraudulent voters on the rolls. People who are dead, or in jail, etc. Each is ready to make a big public spectical of "the other side" cheating. Each year the people on the lists never show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
One of the main criticisms of the Florida voter purge: flawed databases. To purge the voter rolls, a database of citizens must be compared to voter registration rolls. However, the database the state is using to determine citizenship is the state motor vehicle database. WTF! Although everyone has told the governor that using the state motor vehicle database to determine if someone is a citizen or not was stupid and would result in a huge number of mistake he is pressing on with it.
Before he did this year, my uncle was twice removed from the voting rolls. Since he was a very stubborn, cantankerous old man he fought both. Once going to court and once doing it in the local media.

One time was just as you say: he lived in FL at age 89, and had given up his drivers lisence a few years earlier because he was legally blind and didn't think driving was a good idea. When he went to court the very stupid REPUBLICAN voting official testified said under oath (and I'm paraphrasing but it's pretty close): We carefully checked Mr XXXX's name against the DMV records and it shows his lisence expired 2 years ago. Therefore we assume he died. No other checks, not even to see if the same DMV had converted his driver's license into a FL DMV issued ID card--which they had and which was still current! To his credit the judge, also a Republican, immediately found for my uncle and publicly ripped the deregistration process.

The other time was in NY a decade or so earlier, where there was even less sanity in the deregistration logic. He showed up at the poll on election day to be told he was not a legal voter. The Republican observer agressively told him that unless he left immediately he would receive a summons to court for voter fraud, and if he challened it he would likey be deported. No intimidation there!

Fortunately they picked on the wrong guy for my uncle had spent time in a Communist prison before coming to the US in the 50s and becoming naturalized in the 60s. He pushed the issue and eventually the following came to light:
--About 200 names on the Republican hit list had been removed in that precinct, all without proper process and none were informed before election day
--ALL 200 had Hispanic surnames (what a coincidence!)
--The vast majority were US citizens living in the precinct, with their legal name, legally registered to vote, and should never have been removed.
--A few were indeed dead or moved out of state--but not a single one of them tried to vote that day!

Of course dead voters should be removed from the rolls, as should others no longer able to vote. But I have a very difficult time believing that is the real motivation behind the very selective push to disenfranchize.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #28
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Wow .. really Cpalmson? That has to be the most unamerican thing I have ever seen anyone post or say.

Voting should be made easy and accessible to all. We should actually have a mandated day off for voting in the general elections in my opinion. We should be encouraging our fellow Americans to get out their and vote, not dissuading them. So many of our fallen soldiers died fighting for our freedoms and the right to vote is one of them.

I think you are not an American my friend if you really feel that way. Seems to me you would rather live in a country with a dictator whose country is an oligarchy. You know those countrys who richest and most powerful are the only ones running the country? Yea why don't you move and go live somewhere else with that attitude.
Yes, I do have an autocratic philosophy. I just think democracy is not all that it is cracked up to be. I have an advanced degree in Political Science and have studied various forms of government. I have come to the conclusion that the best form of government is a benevolent military dictatorship or a benevolent absolute monarchy. We are a representative Republic which is not all that bad when practiced correctly. We've strayed too far. Too much democracy is a bad thing. It leads to the tyranny of the masses. It is much better to consolidate power and decision making into the fewest hands possible. It allows for greater consensus building and stable policies. When you have too much democracy like we do now, this is what results: decisions based on polls, a high degree of partisan rhetoric and the marginalization of the moderate point of view. Just take a look at the 2 parties we have now. To be elected as a Democrat, you must be Pro-Choice, pro-union, anti-gun, and for big government. As a Republican, you have to be the exact opposite. Even if you show even a hint of moderation, kiss you ass good bye-- just ask Dick Lugar. With so much partisan bickering in our overly democratic system, there is little room for consensus or compromise. The best example of my admired form government was the Roman General Cincinatus. He was called out of retirement by the Roman Senate to lead via fiat/emergency powers until Rome resolved the crisis it was facing. When applied correctly, a benevolent leader who rules autocratically, but with reverence for the citizenship, it is the most efficient form of government.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Illegal!?! NEVER!?! Don't you read the posts here, only Dems ever break the rules! The reality is both parties try hard to shape the voter base in their favor.

My mother has worked as a polling booth monitor for 50 years now (one of those hideously overpaid government positions that makes her about $15 for a 12 hour day's work). She is a life long registered independent, and each year she has stories of the Party observers--both Dem and Rep--who show up (legally) to watch. Each one will have a list of name of people their party "has proof" are fraudulent voters on the rolls. People who are dead, or in jail, etc. Each is ready to make a big public spectical of "the other side" cheating. Each year the people on the lists never show.

Before he did this year, my uncle was twice removed from the voting rolls. Since he was a very stubborn, cantankerous old man he fought both. Once going to court and once doing it in the local media.

One time was just as you say: he lived in FL at age 89, and had given up his drivers lisence a few years earlier because he was legally blind and didn't think driving was a good idea. When he went to court the very stupid REPUBLICAN voting official testified said under oath (and I'm paraphrasing but it's pretty close): We carefully checked Mr XXXX's name against the DMV records and it shows his lisence expired 2 years ago. Therefore we assume he died. No other checks, not even to see if the same DMV had converted his driver's license into a FL DMV issued ID card--which they had and which was still current! To his credit the judge, also a Republican, immediately found for my uncle and publicly ripped the deregistration process.

The other time was in NY a decade or so earlier, where there was even less sanity in the deregistration logic. He showed up at the poll on election day to be told he was not a legal voter. The Republican observer agressively told him that unless he left immediately he would receive a summons to court for voter fraud, and if he challened it he would likey be deported. No intimidation there!

Fortunately they picked on the wrong guy for my uncle had spent time in a Communist prison before coming to the US in the 50s and becoming naturalized in the 60s. He pushed the issue and eventually the following came to light:
--About 200 names on the Republican hit list had been removed in that precinct, all without proper process and none were informed before election day
--ALL 200 had Hispanic surnames (what a coincidence!)
--The vast majority were US citizens living in the precinct, with their legal name, legally registered to vote, and should never have been removed.
--A few were indeed dead or moved out of state--but not a single one of them tried to vote that day!

Of course dead voters should be removed from the rolls, as should others no longer able to vote. But I have a very difficult time believing that is the real motivation behind the very selective push to disenfranchize.
that's not fraud. but that would be considered dirty tricks and should be discouraged.
Old 06-01-2012, 07:48 PM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Oh you mean like the Klu Klux Klan standing outside voter polls during elections?

Link to news article Klu Klux Klan supporting Obama
this is the first I've heard of the Klan supporting Obama.

wonder if they regret their choice.

I don't understand their rational for supporting Obama over Hillary Clinton.

oh btw, the KKK wasn't threatening anyone as compared to the Black Panthers who did as reported.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women