Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162325
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2012, 08:56 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
I was gonna say you're an idiot, on second thought I'm just gonna say nothing.
But the idiot thing lingers.
Taking debating lessons from Assup are you, Wavy? Then again, you're probably just posting self-referential remarks given the nature of your other posts to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensia View Post
Yes well de-nial isn't a river in Egypt now is it? Stay in your little bubble then where nothing gets through.

:-)
My, my, Sensia. The best you have been able to do is cite weak references, such as "allvoices" and "legobpengine", while you simultaneously deny reports coming from Reuters, ABC, CNN, the Washington Times, Huffy, etc.!?! And you have the laughable audacity to claim others are living in an impenetrable Kool Aid bubble, Sensia? TFF!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:22 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1051725121]Taking debating lessons from Assup are you, Wavy? Then again, you're probably just posting self-referential remarks given the nature of your other posts to date.

For the record, I would never suggest anybody refer to you as an idiot.

We all know you're too simple.

DIPSHIT is the preferred nomenclature.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
More dribbling bullshit-blather from the pile of bullshit AKA Assup!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 12:52 PM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The only proven, demonstrable liars in this matter are in the Obama adminstration, beginning with the President himself, the Secretary of State, and our UN Ambassador. Not to mention Jay Carney. If you are looking for lies, you need go no further.

The President should withdraw from the race, this is so terrible.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What's all in the LINK? Your BS?

Because here is what IS in YOUR LINK:

"That's not the actual budget – simply the negotiating position of Congress."

Darling, "the devil is ALWAYS in the details"! You've been suckered again.

And you still have not given me a bill # that was sent from the House to the Senate and from the Senate to the President's desk that was signed by the President that reduces expenditures for the Libyan facilities. You know why you can't? It ain't there!!!

They bought friggin VOLTS (to bail out the VOLT catastrophy) and pissed off the money .... MAKING EUROPE GREEN!!!!!! More pissed off money and a dead ambassador with 3 good men. Keep in mind that this idiot-Harvard Law Reviewer used taxpayers money to build the VOLTS and then used taxpayers money to buy them .. cuz they are tooo expensive for general public to buy. Obamacare ... here we come!!!!!!!!

Any body who votes for this crook with blood on his hands who calls anyone on this board an idiot ... should really be ashamed of himself or herself.

Romney is too decent a man to push that bullshit in this guy's face. Sad.
May be Ryan will and Obaminable will have to wear it until mid-January.

whats in your washington post link sport?

you want HR #s, with dates, bills signed etc .. go to the source

http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/ref...tureCounts.htm

assuming a Road Scolar like you can understand how to navigate and understand the website ..

have fun

and FYI, Presidents DO NOT pass budgets, they arent even required to SIGN the budget ... Congress passes their own budget.

look it up next time youre in Oxford.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
whats in your washington post link sport?

and FYI, Presidents DO NOT pass budgets, they arent even required to SIGN the budget ... Congress passes their own budget.
What budget? She wasn't talking about a budget! There you go redirect the discourse to fit your feeble and enemic thought process.

Statements of fact as to what was occuring ... that's in the link at the Washington Post ... which you compare to ... what?

Here's what Sen posted in her original post:

"Since retaking control in 2010, House Republicans have aggressively cut spending at the State Department in general and embassy security in particular."

and her own link says:

Like I said before ... ignorance is curable, so don't be ashamed. But until you master reading comprehension it will be a struggle for you. I mention that also, because you keep referring to me as a "Road Scholar" ... and apparently you have found reading posts somewhat challenging to your ability to comprehend the sentence longer than three words.

Were you not allowed to watch Sesame Street?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What budget? She wasn't talking about a budget! There you go redirect the discourse to fit your feeble and enemic thought process.

Statements of fact as to what was occuring ... that's in the link at the Washington Post ... which you compare to ... what?

Here's what Sen posted in her original post:

"Since retaking control in 2010, House Republicans have aggressively cut spending at the State Department in general and embassy security in particular."

and her own link says:

Like I said before ... ignorance is curable, so don't be ashamed. But until you master reading comprehension it will be a struggle for you. I mention that also, because you keep referring to me as a "Road Scholar" ... and apparently you have found reading posts somewhat challenging to your ability to comprehend the sentence longer than three words.

Were you not allowed to watch Sesame Street?
http://www.pgpf.org/Special-Topics/~..._z=z#execution

"Understanding the Federal Budget Process: An Overview"

"By tradition, appropriations work begins in the House when the House Appropriations Committee allocates funding to its 12 subcommittees. Each subcommittee holds hearings and puts together an appropriation bill, which is then submitted to the full committee. If the Congress has not adopted a budget resolution by May 15th, the House Appropriations Committee can start considering appropriation bills.

"Each appropriation bill moves to the House floor for a vote. The Senate Appropriations Committee process mirrors that of the House. If there are disagreements between the House and the Senate, they must be resolved by a conference committee comprised of members of both chambers. The bill that emerges from the conference is then voted on by the House and the Senate before being presented to the President.

"The President can agree to the appropriation bill and sign it, or he can veto the bill, sending it back to Congress with his reasons for rejecting it. Congress can then consider amendments to make the bill acceptable to the President and would again have to present another concurrent bill (one passed by both the Senate and the House) to the President for their signature, or attempt to override the President’s veto."

So, let me rephrase the question:

Where is the bill with the President's signature on it? The one that reduced spending for the security for the embassy in Libya?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensia View Post
Yes well de-nial isn't a river in Egypt now is it? Stay in your little bubble then where nothing gets through.

:-)
I'm Sorry you are not a LIAR. You are just IGNORANT.

68,000 troops and 21,000 contractors in Iraq and Afganistan. The Oidiotinchief and his merry group of morons could not put 30-100 people at the Libyan embassy on 9/11?

Your funding lie ain't working. http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/10...ty-myth/190508
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #24
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

sounds like 1979 all over again
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:02 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

They're the party that it's like 1979. (Apologies to the "Artist" formerly known as "Prince")
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women